Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Which System Of Goverment Should Nigeria Practice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which System Of Goverment Should Nigeria Practice? (933 Views)

Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud. / Revenue Shortfalls Affects Payment Of Goverment Workers Salaries At All Levels / Can Revolution Breaks The Monopoly Power Of Goverment Through Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which System Of Goverment Should Nigeria Practice? by manosteel(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
After the independence, Nigeria practiced parliamentary system of goverment, but having put so many factors into consideration including our ethnic diversity, Nigeria adopted presidential system of goverment, the same being practiced by USA. But from the look of things, it seems that this system is working for us. As can be seen, almost all regions in the country are complaining of Injustice, Marginalization and unequal representation. For me, i will put forward Communal system of goverment, such as being practiced in China.
Re: Which System Of Goverment Should Nigeria Practice? by donsolo4u2c(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
In nigeria,the judiciary interprete d law,but interpretation witout validation tantamounts 2 abuse of judicial process. Unlike other country whre judiciary is d last hope of d influencial man.
Since independs,nigerian system of administration have fail wholly both that of her judiciary whm dipatch injustice,favouritism e.t.c.
Nigeria is claiming tobe democratic,let me ask us a question, what is dem0cracy?is democracy n0t a system of govt where citizen are allow to expres there views? Why then did the house of senate,assemblie ,representative treaten senate president david mark when he says "that the issue of boko haram may lead to the division of the country"..
Mycommrade if we believe in fair play and justice,why nt stands up and challenge our leader who are the main causes of insecurity in nigeria instead of adoptin new system of govt.nigeria is urs,ours,and is our duty as a youth 2 capture that of its peacful coexistence am0ng the ethnic groups and regionalize differencess.. {2348130507726}

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Those Sending This Bulk SMS For Governor Fashola? / Jonathan's Question To Nigerians. / I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.