Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors (15003 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid & Ice Prince Nominated For 2013 Mobo Awards / Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge / B- R- A- N- D- N- E- W- Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Pepsi Nigeria Tv Commercial 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by abdulkayus(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
sapien: Jedijedi(pile) till you die!

cheesy:Dsapien, u bad gan ooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Dotman01(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
. . . This wan na die . .lmao
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by PaulJohn1: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Emmy9ite: Soft drinks are meant for kids thats why wizkid was made an 'ambassador' if heineken needs an ambassador today,they will look for me and rick ross.

Hahahahahah, bro u won be star grin u no even qualify to advertize Opaeyin, not to talk of Alomo. Na heineken u won con be ambassador grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by kelvincoll(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
aguiyi: but the TIWA gown no bad sha

On point, she's d sexiest thing to happen to Naija music industry
wink
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
TIWA probably had a tough "one on one" action session with the pepsi executives before becoming their ambassador.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Ufeolorun(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
10 over 10: This amb thing is shit and sucks..setup a foundation or scholarship scheme for grassroot and less- priviledge people..stop wasting money on comfortable pple
Its purely marketing and advertising bro,there are loads of young people in Nigeria with huge urban style drift and how do you latch on this demographic other than by paying and propping up people who are the symbols of urban-style in Nigeria.
Same way Nigerian breweries made beer drinking cool through star mega jam and gulder ultimate search.The future of most companies in Nigeria lies in their ability to make the youth population buy into whatever they sell even if its not good for them.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Bobbystanley(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Wow, she looks better with less makeup.

Tiwa es gorgeous. Keep it up ma'am kiss
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by playahP(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
angryThat's not wizkids pin!!! Scammer
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Bobbystanley(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
cryDats dia bizness..who cares??
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Mcleo007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
omoh9ja: FOOLISH Whiskey(wizkid,jst deleted me few minutes ago on BBM,jst because he asked a foolish question,and i gv I'm my answer,

Wizkid:Where did u get my pin from?
Me:hey bro dats not how to welcome a fan,am ur fan and i got the pin from my friend,

The next tin i noticed was d fool is no longa a contact,and he jst accpeted me today...(30FB5375)dats hiz pin,add him n c how the FOOL wil respond..

Feel your pain bro. Such a shame when the stars piss and throw shit at the fans. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by avicky(f): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Wow, she looks better with less makeup.

Tiwa es gorgeous. Keep it up ma'am kiss
Tiwa 'est' gorgeous.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Exuberant: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2012
grin
grin
hahhahahahahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2012
This doesn't change anything about pepsi, jedijedi will kill u
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by rhymz(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2012
Those Legs....hmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Emmy9ite(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2012
Paul John:

Hahahahahah, bro u won be star grin u no even qualify to advertize Opaeyin, not to talk of Alomo. Na heineken u won con be ambassador grin grin grin
hehe...guy bone that tin wey u dey talk,i have been an ambassador since i was 20 years old...na ur type be ambassador for 'kunu' grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2012
omoh9ja: FOOLISH Whiskey(wizkid,jst deleted me few minutes ago on BBM,jst because he asked a foolish question,and i gv I'm my answer,

Wizkid:Where did u get my pin from?
Me:hey bro dats not how to welcome a fan,am ur fan and i got the pin from my friend,

The next tin i noticed was d fool is no longa a contact,and he jst accpeted me today...(30FB5375)dats hiz pin,add him n c how the FOOL wil respond..

u don do this girls gud thing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by shizzle11(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
kelvincoll:

On point, she's d sexiest thing to happen to Naija music industry
wink

Very correct! That babe oozes sex appeal, i can catch a grenade for her, have you seen her wine her waist? Chei ....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by shizzle11(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Trust her, Tiwa never disappoints with her 'above the knee' lil dresses, always looking strikingly hot
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by ramaju: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
fankasibe: NL is obviously filled wit bad belle people.....wizkid is a star and u've gotta admit it.....TIWA has d most sexxxiest leg like a real yoruba babe.
Yoruba babe na nyash them dey get, no legs abegi.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by hammedkola(m): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Wizkid looking more mature... I like his outfit, that's a true ambassador.

Tiwa, thumbs down tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by V6ix(m): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2012
more grace to your elbow wizzy
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by tyywo: 5:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Here is my own take on the commercial: http://taiyelolu./2012/11/06/can-i-take-a-picture/ My favourite chracter in the ad is the guy with the camera...who's urs?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by soomie: 6:07am On May 19, 2015
Ajukuti..com
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by Sam432(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362
Re: Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Are The New Pepsi Ambassadors by timothy300: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fixed games for today are available let's make a lot of money from this opportunity,interested ones should call me on 07069477446,thats the screenshot of my last win

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase / The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. / Unveiling The Top 30 Contestants For Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.