Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Christians Should Always Retaliate The Muslims Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Christians Should Always Retaliate The Muslims Killings (627 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / FG Will Retaliate Against UK Visa Bond / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Should Always Retaliate The Muslims Killings by Blackteeth(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Each time one of those Islamic extremists talk about their objective to Islamize Nigeria, many of us laugh it off and regard it as a joke and impossible. but the truth is that their plan can work out if they sustain it for many years. If the boko guys keep killing christians while christians continue singing their doctrine: "An eye for an eye will make the world go blind", dont we think they may end up reducing the population of Christians in the next 100 years or more if they maintain these attacks without christians retaliating? when these extremists are through with the northern christians I guess they will move their killing machines to the south using the same pattern to conquer the entire south. Don't we think its advisable for Christians to stop waiting for Jonathan and start up their own version of jihad lessons for retaliatory strikes?
Re: Why Christians Should Always Retaliate The Muslims Killings by ektbear: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2012
Retaliation sure beats turning the cheek, imo

an eye for an eye should be the motto
Re: Why Christians Should Always Retaliate The Muslims Killings by antitpiah: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2012
^^^^

I would say the same thing if I was 5 000 miles away from the eye of the storm.
Re: Why Christians Should Always Retaliate The Muslims Killings by ektbear: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2012
the optimality/goodness of this particular strategy is independent of my physical location relevant to the events. It is either the right tactic, or it is not

If you want to make a decision whether to buy stock X or not, surely you won't decide to buy that stock only if your financial advisor also holds shares in the company

(1) (Reply)

Senators Decry Nigeria’s Importation Of PMS As Shameful — Senators / Nigerian House Of Rep Member Chewing Gum While Raisng POD / Become An Indigine Of Bauchi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.