Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? (1583 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / What Good Cause(s) Would You Spend A $50,000 Grant On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by r231(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
How much would you pay to spend a NIGHT in a ROOM like THIS?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by Freiburger(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
I will pay what i can pay for a normal room, nor be only sleep? But wait, it look similar to somewhere in bill Gates's crib.
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by NiceKid2(f): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2012
I would not even like to spend a nite in dis room because i would be so scared. I wld be dreaming of those fishes on the ceiling. maybe I can stay there and watch movies or entertain friends, but as for sleep, tufiakwa!
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by Spicyhawt: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2012
i wouldn't dare even if it is for free..see those devouring fishes
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
That's a room in the Seven Star Hotel..

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
They will have to pay me for the sleepless night watching and hoping the glass wont break and the fish fall on my head sad

5 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by OAM4J: 2:06am On Jul 17, 2012
Hmnnnnn...that will be a nice room for honeymoon cheesy
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 17, 2012
What's sexy about seaFOOD staring at me winding and grinding?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by Rocktation(f): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hmmn...after closing my eyes, e neva finish? Orisirisi.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by chucky234(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sleep in that room? Hmmm mummy water will surely pay one a visit at night
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by queensmith: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2012
Hmmmm enough to purchase a small car maybe........£15k if one has all that cash to burn!
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by EfemenaXY: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
chucky234: Sleep in that room? Hmmm mummy water will surely pay one a visit at night

Na wa o! Mammy water indeed grin grin grin
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? by AlphaTaikun: 1:13am On Jun 11, 2022
r231:
How much would you pay to spend a NIGHT in a ROOM like THIS?
Awesome... That's premium price.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Young Lady Orgasms In Front Of Mum As Vibrating Panties Prank Goes Wrong / I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj’s Photo – Memphis Pastor / Business Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.