Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja (5534 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by danielarem(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Presently on the verge of breaking the internet loose is the angry noise of the Multi Billion naira Shopping Mall built by Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State right in the heart of Abuja. It is way beyond comprehension as most reactions claim, why the Governor had to install such a massive edifice that is way more exotic in aesthetic than most of the structures in his own state.

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by onatisi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
how do u know it belongs to peter obi

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by dougivilla(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
pls allow p. Obi defend himself
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by ifechez: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
u must be a cow for u to post this nonsense on nairaland. were u sent or what? if i may ask, who is paying u to do this? do u have facts to back up ur allegations?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by onatisi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
ifechez: u must be a cow for u to post this nonsense on nairaland. were u sent or what? if i may ask, who is paying u to do this? do u have facts to back up ur allegations?

thank u very much i thught i was the only one thinking along tht line,no evidence no source of story i think seun needs to start censoring the stories tht get posted
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by billante(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
Peter explained about dis shopping mall sometime ago! He said Dat the company building d shopping mall is NEXT international LTD... that is a company he resigned from d board immediately he became governor just like he did with fidelity bank....d company has other shareholders and investors including peter obi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Yeske2(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Source please.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by onatisi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
billante: Peter explained about dis shopping mall sometime ago! He said Dat the company building d shopping mall is NEXT international LTD... that is a company he resigned from d board immediately he became governor just like he did with fidelity bank....d company has other shareholders and investors including peter obi!!!

so in ur own wisdom and understanding with all the points u hve given now it means the complex belongs to peter obi ?abi?i must confess there are better topics to join than this .anyway nice try.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by onatisi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
billante: Peter explained about dis shopping mall sometime ago! He said Dat the company building d shopping mall is NEXT international LTD... that is a company he resigned from d board immediately he became governor just like he did with fidelity bank....d company has other shareholders and investors including peter obi!!!

so in ur own wisdom and understanding with all the points u hve given now it means the complex belongs to peter obi ?abi?i must confess there are better topics to join than this i am out of here.anyway nice try.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by MrGlobe(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
so this is the mall that has been making the waves. funny this fraudulent governor can use state money to erect this magnificent edifice for his business but go about building crappy, low budget projects in his state. that's when he decides to do so. A private property in abuja when Anambra house in abuja has not been completed. I can't wait for efcc to seize this property or for even boko harangue to bomb it down. Peter obi thief

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by werepeLeri: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
OP - you dont know where the heart of Abuja is. This mall is far from any heart of Abuja - Kado is nowhere near the heart of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by MrGlobe(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
werepeLeri: OP - you dont know where the heart of Abuja is. This mall is far from any heart of Abuja - Kado is nowhere near the heart of Abuja.
so where exactly is this heart of Abuja? Aso rock? you remain as clueless and id/iotic as your paymaster. Kado estate is on of the biggest in abj
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by ektbear: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Peter Obi for president
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Chyz2: 2:26am On Jul 13, 2012
I hope it will be the first to go up in flames when things pop off in that country
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by StarrMatthieu: 2:30am On Jul 13, 2012
I like this.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by tpia5: 2:33am On Jul 13, 2012
nice looking mall.

who owns it?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Jul 13, 2012
@Poster, where is the evidence you have to show that the Mall is in fact linked to the Governor?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Metalgoong(m): 3:52am On Jul 13, 2012
@OP

When Obi was hustling and sweating for his money, where were you? . . . Peter Obi has the right to invest his hard earned money in any part of the world;after all, he is a pure capitalist.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by OneNaira6: 4:35am On Jul 13, 2012
Isn't this still a rumor OP?

It hasn't been verified it is in fact his mall but rather a rumor going around.

Do you have a source that finally provided verification?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2012
Will you rather prefer he buys a private jet and hides the money in a numbered account at Switzerland ?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by namfav(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2012
do you remember the discussion we had the over day?

One_Naira: Isn't this still a rumor OP?

It hasn't been verified it is in fact his mall but rather a rumor going around.

Do you have a source that finally provided verification?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by T9ksy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
ekt_bear: Peter Obi for president

And why not?

Am sure he wouldn't fare any worse than the drunken fisherman with no shoes.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by OneNaira6: 6:11am On Jul 14, 2012
namfav: do you remember the discussion we had the over day?

I remember you not understand anything you to understand. I remember the discussion very well.

Do you ever think before writing? Dude someone need to diagnose you, something is wrong somewhere with you.

Care to explain how any of this rumor support your stands instead of mine?

SMH. You really need to be diagnosed.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by werepeLeri: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2012
Mr. Globe:

so where exactly is this heart of Abuja? Aso rock? you remain as clueless and id/iotic as your paymaster. Kado estate is on of the biggest in abj

You are one of those m0r0ns on NairaLand. Whats the abuse for? People like you just continuously expose yourselves as animals on NairaLand, barking without provocation and jumping all over any available tree like a monkey in search of nothing. Your stupidity is as constant as the northern star, and for sure, I pity you because one day Amadioha will split your inside out in retaliation for all the souls you have attacked for no reason.

At least I have a paymaster, unlike you who eats crumbs and left overs from dust bins.

In your mucus brain, size is the same as location? Who is talking about the size of Kado Estate?

Schmuck- Phuck face.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Murphy7h4: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2012
Peter Obi has been a billionaire for a very long time - long before he became a governor. In any case, even if he is linked to this impressive (and it is in fact very impressive) edifice, I don't think he financed it single handed or owns it hundred percent. He might just have a stake in it.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Mandelaguy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
Not here to defend him,but the guy was rolling in billions before ever venturing into politics...so can afford that mall 20 times over.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2013
Chop Anambra oil money joor
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
the way Peter Obi has been licking Jonathan's backside even though he is not a PDP man tells me he got stuff to hide.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja by modextus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
We should be glad structures like this can be seen in our country's capital...grin

I'm so damn tired of making baseless accusations..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures of Alleged Buhari underaged voters / Biography - Akinwunmi Ambode, Lagos State Apc Governorship Candidate / Honour President Buhari - Kwankwaso Tells PDP Chairman Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.