Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. (24365 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
soloreal: THATS ABA FOR YOU THOMASES..ITS ONE OF THE BEST PLANNED CITY IN NIGERIA IF NOT THE BEST.
how did you manage to copy it? can you help me cos i've been trying to copy that of my town but without success. thanks
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
brokoto: Mmai! Ogbowu. grin seriously? i'm Happy!!!

So you people dey duola isi ali. Owu dey that side.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Okijajuju1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Abagworo:

So you people dey duola isi ali. Owu dey that side.

What do you mean?
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yes o!

I had no idea... Nice to meet you..
same here. but are you from omoku? or you just live there?
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

What do you mean?

Egi
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Okijajuju1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
brokoto: same here. but are you from omoku? or you just live there?

Iyasira family.. Compound name... Not surname.. My family gave half the land federal technical is sitting on and bothers it as well.. The DSTV office in Omoku is sitting on family land
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by tunnytox(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Why are these reta.rded and mentally ill tribalists obsessed with Ibadan and anything Yoruba? Why can't you mend your cloth where it's torn ?
Mother fcukers..
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
@brokoto ..i downloaded the pix form google earth and resized it with http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by item1: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
ITS VERY VERY VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO RULED THIS COUNTRY AFTER THE BIAFRAN WAR COULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THE PLANNING OF THESE CITIES. THE LIVING POPULATION IN ABA AS A PLACE HAVE LONG SURPASSED THE AREA IN VIEW HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THAT. THE PLANNING ENDED AT NGWA ROAD EVEN AS YOU CAN SEE BUT AFTER THERE ITS HELL. JUST WISH THE BIRD CAN LOOK THAT SIDE AND SHOW US WHAT THEY SEE. NA DIE

WHY DID THE DEVIL ENTER THIS GOOD NATION?
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by SOUTHSOUTH1: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
HOW ABOUT NORTH?
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Whoever created the thread is a pathetic liar...

This is Lagos's bird eye view:

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
More on Lagos:

Near Murtala Mohammed Aiport road & Maryland

[img]http://4.bp..com/_xSpor6Qzxro/Sn3df3IRdDI/AAAAAAAAAH8/yXPucD7cOjg/s400/lagos.jpg[/img]
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
shymmex: Whoever created the thread is a pathetic liar...

thanks man, the poster was running Google earth and told us it was bird eye view. now you snapped Lagos aboard an aircraft, that's nice.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
Abagworo

WHy can't you label the part of the cities' bird eye view you posted?

You guys thrive on tribalism smh...

You know darn well you only posted certain parts of the cities - you should've labeled the parts of those cities you posted..
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Ndata(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
Just spare us these craps.These are just photos taken from an aircraft..
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ndata: Just spare us these craps.These are just photos taken from an aircraft..

Dumbo, what's the difference between photos taken from an aircraft and bird eye view?
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by MrHim(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
Aba looks like zillions of miles of graves, yuck!!! tongue
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by onyengbu: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
shymmex:

Dumbo, what's the difference between photos taken from an aircraft and bird eye view?
Ok, fine. Bird eye, Elephant eye or even pig eye all na eye.
What is posted up there are 'views'. Whether it was taken by a satellite for google earth or taken with your nokia torch on top MTN mast, view is view.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by dont8(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
See this one wan see madam Dame and uncle Jona eaten cassava bread live.
Danka7777: Can you upload a google earth view of the Presidential Villa, close-up view? Don't ask me why; just do it.

1 Like

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by aljharem(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
@ syymmex, Ilaje44 and tunny

I decided to leave this thread to let Danka and co to display there stu.pidity.

Please brothers lets not be tribalistic like them. We know would we are and know who others with well planned cities migrate in millions to Lagos, Ibandan, Akure and co.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by four4: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
:oNa ABA me known be this? ABA of all cities! I de lough oo
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by bashr8: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
alj harem: @ syymmex, Ilaje44 and tunny

Please brothers lets not be tribalistic like them. We know would we are and know who others with well planned cities migrate in millions to Lagos, Ibandan, Akure and co.

even a dead person will will not migrate to ibadan and akure, as for lagos people also migrate to ph , onitsha , kano ,abuja cause those are important capital and commercial cities
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
alj harem: @ syymmex, Ilaje44 and tunny

Now you think I am being tribalistic, hah! What is trabalistic or condescending about my comments? I made an objective observation with respect to the poor planning done by your people and say its tribalistic? Stop trying to confuse us with your Chewbacca Defense. Honest criticism when done objectively is no vice!

Besides, I am still immensely disappointed at the plannings done in Akure and Ibadan.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

Iyasira family.. Compound name... Not surname.. My family gave half the land federal technical is sitting on and bothers it as well.. The DSTV office in Omoku is sitting on family land
hmmm. why do i have a feeling that i might know you personally? i'm Iyasira too and i know about this FCET issue too. where do you stay in Omoku?
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Ninilowo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ibadan is d easiest to recognise with its corroded roof tops.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
shymmex: Whoever created the thread is a pathetic liar...

Abagworo:

This satelite pix is not detailed. Larger cities like Ibadan, Lagos and Port Harcourt cannot be covered much from one shot. The Lagos pix is mainly Lekki while Port Harcourt is just the old township. Yes there are high rises in Nigerian cities like Lagos, Abuja and PH but this google earth view can't really show them. If that is needed one can visit skyscrapercity.com. What google bird eye view shows is just the layout of the cities. For example Aba and Onitsha look impressive from the air but disappointing on ground when compared with Enugu.

You are rather the one that is retarded by not noticing the above . I'll still post more pictures though.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ninilowo: Ibadan is d easiest to recognise with its corroded roof tops.

What do you expect? They are still living in stone age when Hausas and Igbos have gone far. They still have a long way to catch up.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Biafrarep(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mr. Him:
Aba looks like zillions of miles of graves, yuck!!! tongue
U must be using a techno phone, so throw away that cheap trash and get yourself a good phone, so u can enjoy a good bird's eye view.mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by 9jaCrusade: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
dasparrow:
[b]
What did you expect blyss/hero/benin/or whatever moniker you go by now? Nigeria is 51 years old. Were you expecting Nigerian cities to look like cities in your over 200 years old country USA? Mtshew!
[/b]

Chief, go see what Singapore of 35 years as at Y2K had as a skyline... go see what BANGLORE, INDIA a LITTLE ABOVE SIXTY YEARS HAVE......Go see what Taiwan, south Korea of less that 80 years have... Go see what Indonesia, your country's age mate has.... Go see what Malaysia our age mates has for a skyline....

mY BROTHER, nAIJA NO GET EXCUSE...tHE worse part is that we no get SHAME. Abeg, forget that 200years yeye theory...Is the US the only country to compare with?

God bless Nigeria
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Blyss: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
dasparrow:

What did you expect blyss/hero/benin/or whatever moniker you go by now? Nigeria is 51 years old. Were you expecting Nigerian cities to look like cities in your over 200 years old country USA? Mtshew!

I'd expect it to look as developed as at least China today or South Korea. By the way, 50 years is more than enough time to establish solid infrastructure in a nation, look at these pictures of American cities after only 50 to 60 years of American independence.

Philadelphia

[img]http://2.bp..com/_WTY6GIx9DGo/SarXrTt08oI/AAAAAAAAAfM/qDT-SGVWgh0/s400/KTWNCNFa2keappe9vH8z1Lr8o1_500.jpg[/img]
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4_DAR_c5tCcEwRY11DCSH8TUh91xKd1PB74e76RdLPBm5w-8fyiBau0ub[/img]

New York

And this was the mid 1800's, when steam mechanics was just becoming more popularized, not 1960's, the age of super machines run from diesel and gas, in which made work multiple time easier, faster and cheaper. Nigeria obtained it's independence in the 60's, correct? So the 50 years existence excuse isn't really a valid one, Ace, when match up against the performance of other nations within the same amount of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) / Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.