Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Allergy To Alcohol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Allergy To Alcohol (961 Views)

Girl's Allergy To Water Is So Extreme Even A Tear Rolling Down Her Cheek Leaves / I Am Allergy To Long/short Distance Jorney Via Buses,cars / Anti Allergy Bedding To Give Relief From Dust Allergy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allergy To Alcohol by ebabe1: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2007
Hi, i noticed that i tend to have a problem when i take alcohol.

Once i take a bottle or 2 of beer or any alcohol for that matter, my toe and finger nails start to hurt the next day and after that, i notice some slight rash on my hands. A week after, the skin on my hands and feet start to peel.

Can u pls help with the cause and remedy for this. will really appreciate it, thanks
Re: Allergy To Alcohol by tupix(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster, Please don't force your system to take alcohol at all. The effect of alcohol is too bad man.

I am finding it difficult to stop, I have only manage to reduce the intake of it and I thank God for that.

Please just leave alcohol alone!!!!
Re: Allergy To Alcohol by Beebsyn(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2008
e-babe:

Once i take a bottle or 2 of beer or any alcohol for that matter, my toe and finger nails start to hurt the next day and after that, i notice some slight rash on my hands. A week after, the skin on my hands and feet start to peel.

Can u please help with the cause and remedy for this. will really appreciate it, thanks
hey man! my advice for you is to stop hucking your self with alcohol cos those symptoms are the minor ones, so to avoid the major ones you got to backslide from it.
Re: Allergy To Alcohol by TOYOSI20(f): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
Steer clear from alcohol,

"It really is bad for u", no kidding.
Re: Allergy To Alcohol by ifyalways(f): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster,you are allergic to alcohol as you said so stooooop taking it then!
Re: Allergy To Alcohol by bluespice(f): 1:48am On May 31, 2010
e-babe:

Can u pls help with the cause and remedy for this. will really appreciate it, thanks
i know of a number of people that have some form of reaction(s) to consuming large quantities of alcohol continuously over a period, all they do is reduce or stop, you know its alcohol that makes you have these reactions, common sense will tell you to either quit or reduce your quantities to a level your body can process
Re: Allergy To Alcohol by face969: 4:10pm On May 31, 2010
@post
Just wondering,
Are you an albino ?
Re: Allergy To Alcohol by Stain20: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2020
If i take any drink that contains alcohol, the next morning i will see rashes allover my shoulders and chest that last for 2week before disappearing, i think am allergic to alcohol �

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That May Happen If You Do Not Lose Weight Today / Is Dat Am Impotent Or Wat? / Anti-food Poisoning Substances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.