Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey (2117 Views)

The Thickness Of DELTANS (warri Nation) / Is It A Taboo For Abians To Get Married To Deltans? / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2012
This is a place where all deltans can meet and share news of what is happening back home and the area(place)you are from,lived or lives. And of course your tribal name and meaning. Let's go there.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Ngodigha1(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2012
Hello my good people of Delta state. I am from Ibusa in Delta state from Chigbue's compound.
Chigozie the Igbo people in Delta state.
Chigozie the non Igbo in Delta state.
Dalu nuuo.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by emofine2(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2012
@OP Why don't you start us off....

Actually I'm here because I wanna read and learn waffi pidgin grin...but I be Deltan o but born in Nasarawa...

*subscribes*
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Area I hail oo
Me na confirm sapele pikin
An itsekiri by tribe
Grew up in warri and sapele
My tribal name is temisanren

1 Like

Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
ifihearam: Area I hail oo
Me na confirm sapele pikin
An itsekiri by tribe
Grew up in warri and sapele
My tribal name is temisanren

When did you become Itsekiri? shocked
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
@shymmex
Where you think say I come from before

Btw are u still stalking me?
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by aljharem(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ngodigha1: Hello my good people of Delta state. I am from Ibusa in Delta state from Chigbue's compound.
Chigozie the Igbo people in Delta state.
Chigozie the non Igbo in Delta state.
Dalu nuuo.

Nope you are not from delta but Andre Uweh from Imo state. why lie
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hw u take knw
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by wesley80(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Na wa o! Make una leave DT people thread for DT people na, abi na trouble? Anyway I'm Deltan, Kwale boy born in Lag but been based in Warri since my early Primary skl days except of course when Acada and job took me out.. So wetin una want know for Warfi?
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Ngodigha1(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2012
alj harem:

Nope you are not from delta but Andre Uweh from Imo state. why lie
Piggy, you are not the one to tell where am from. You must be a fool to dispute my origin. Stinking pig.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by aljharem(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: Hw u take knw

the dude goes by the username Andre Uweh.

He was caught once by the mods
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by aljharem(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Piggy, you are not the one to tell where am from. You must be a fool to dispute my origin. Stinking pig.

abeg go siddon and stop this lies Andre Uweh. Ok what anioma are you from ? Ibusa is just an area.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by aljharem(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: Hmmmm

my brother, we get them plenty for Niaraland
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
@alh harem
Where u for come na
Dem say u be northerner, na true??
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by onuwaje(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
[quote author=ifihearam]Area I hail oo
Me na confirm itsekiri from omadino in warri south I'm in uniport.....ITSEKIRI MOKIAGHAN
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Ngodigha1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
alj harem:

abeg go siddon and stop this lies Andre Uweh. Ok what anioma are you from ? Ibusa is just an area.
Brain-dead pig, Where have I claimed any other place except Delta state. Or is it a crime to be Igbo from Delta state. I have not had any problem with moderators over my origin. I have stated where am from in Delta state as well as my family.
Get out of this thread as you are not from Delta neither are you wanted here.Fool.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: @shymmex
Where you think say I come from before

The crap you spew on here about Yoruba people, especially the women daily shows you're definitely one of the other minority tribes in Delta state. I know there's no love lost between them and Yoruba people from what I've seen on NL - but I don't think an Itsekiri guy will ever say anything bad about Yoruba, since they're mostly of Yoruba stock. Hey, it's nairaland, and any fool can claim whatever tribe they want to claim. That's the sad thing about the country - cowards are always scared to align with their tribes.

Carry on with your thread..
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
This shymmex guy na wa for you ooo
So u dey pick my comments abi?
Even if we itsekiris are from the yorubas stock according to you, must I support yoruba babes??anything I say concerning them are virtually true and I do not have any resentment whatsoever. Surely because I am an apostle of truth.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by emofine2(f): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
*unsubscribes* undecided
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
I'm just telling you to claim your real tribe, so that, I can ascertain who the friendly tribes are - and where to visit when I'm in Nigeria... I know the Urhobos, Isoko, Ijaw, and all the other tribes east of Yoruba land don't really like Yoruba people - except Edo, Itsekiri, and the tribes from Cross River...

I'm going to be in Nigeria very soon, and I need to know where to go - and where not to go. I don't want to go anywhere where they don't like me because of my tribe. Stop faking the funk - claim your Ijaw tribe... I can't stand fake people!!
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by aljharem(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam:
@alh harem
Where u for come na
Dem say u be northerner, na true??

Nope I am Yoruba from Lagos
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by aljharem(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
shymmex: I'm just telling you to claim your real tribe, so that, I can ascertain who the friendly tribes are - and where to visit when I'm in Nigeria... I know the Urhobos, Isoko, Ijaw, and all the other tribes east of Yoruba land don't really like Yoruba people - except Edo, Itsekiri, and the tribes from Cross River...

I'm going to be in Nigeria very soon, and I need to know where to go - and where not to go. I don't want to go anywhere where they don't like me because of my tribe. Stop faking the funk - claim your Ijaw tribe... I can't stand fake people!!

LOL
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
alj harem:

LOL

The guy is an impostor... I'm waterside Ijebu from Epe, and most of the Ijebu stock in Itsekiri are also waterside Ijebu... I can spot a fake from afar, I know my history, and I know too many Itsekiri people not to be able to spot an impostor... These clowns on NL live and drink haterade - and they will do anything to show their hatred for Yoruba people... Thank God I discovered this forum this year, and I know who the real hateful people are.

I still don't know why Itsekiris were grouped with other tribes in Delta. They belong to either Edo, or Ondo state...
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Here foes the derailment. @ Al_harem and Shymmex, abeg make una no derail this thread na.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Afam4eva(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
shymmex: Fvck the thread!! Don't tell me what to do - the guy is an impostor... Tell the fool to claim his real tribe!
You can;t know for sure where the guy comes from and why do you doubt that he's Itshekiri? Why would you even think that all itshekiri people think alike and no single Itshekiri person can speak ill of Yoruba people because they're of Yoruba stock. Must everyone like everybody from his village?
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
I know the clown, and I definitely know he isn't Itsekiri.

Who the heck talks about his people in third person?
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
@afam
Leave shymmex,he is an idle fool always looking for a thread to derail,your antecedents speaks volume of your high level of foolishness and stupidity. I am an itsekiri and a proud one at that,if you don't have a root its none of my royal business but I hv a piece of advice for you just go hang your miserable and forsaken head with a cheap rope in somalia where you reside. I ddiiioooottttt.
Re: All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey by ifihearam: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Seems you are a secret admirer of the itsekiris but sorry to burst your bubbles we can't adopt clueless people in our place okpls try next door like yoruba perhaps they can manage. Compound fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Subgroups And Where They Are / Do Africans Owe African Americans Reparations? / 30 Igbo Pioneers In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.