Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Story Of My Life - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Story Of My Life (925 Views)

How An African Woman’s Curvy Body Sent Her To An Early Grave: The Story Of Sarah / In America: The Story Of Soul Sisters Premiere In Lagos / Let Down By The Story: A Review Of Ije (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Life by dustiniyke: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2007
hey my people in nairaland. i just wanna keep you busy with htis story am about to introduce to you,there are alot of suspens in it but as the proverb goes the paitent dog eat the fastest meat. i know you dont really have time but a glance will make you wanna read more.
the start
CAST
UCHE -a banker
AUSTIN- a producer
LOLA- a yourba girl and uches finacee
BITY- AN ACTRESS
SANDRA- AN ACTRESS.
MR DELE-LOLA"S FATHER
MRS DELLE THE MOTHER
MR EZE UCHE FATHER
MRS EZE THE MOTHER.

EP-1MVT-1
LOCATION-city, uche"s room
SET-interior,day
CHARACTERS-uche and lola.
camera opens on lola approaching uche"s door,geting to the door she knocked.

LOLA- is anybody at home{as she turned the handle of the door}

UCHE-{echoed from inside} who is that ?am coming please.{he opened the door and shouted with ecitement} hea my ange you are ready here.{lola noded her head} come in please.
{they entered insider and uche offered her a sit }my princees sit down

LOLA-thank you honey.you just happy whats up, did you win lottery? or visa /

UCHE- my angel seeing you alone gives happy let alone when i have an egg to break before you.

LOLA-{ajusted and sit out from the sit} did you buy egg?who told you wanna to eat egg?

UCHE-my babe there is somethong wanna to tell you, just promise me you will agree with me.

LOLA- you know am temptest when i wanna hear a new jist. so whats happen

UCHE-{sit close to her } my love i want to as you for one favour and i know you wil do it.i had being loking for a way to call this our relationship a name so i want to declear my intentions i want you to be my wife

LOLA-{cleared her throat and smiled} you are the best thing that has happen to me. why wont i , i wil you honey.{uche hug her }
fade out.
this is just an introduction and for those of you who want a format of a script this is one.my mission to nairaland is to contribute to the life of my fellow naialanders by giving them what i gat.
watch out for more.
Re: The Story Of My Life by saintsam(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2007
wonder, plz continue with the story.
Re: The Story Of My Life by iice(f): 2:59am On Dec 06, 2007
Edit please!
Sorry but not feeling it. . .already toooooo the 'usual' stuffs
Re: The Story Of My Life by powerofmap(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2007
Suspense? You no even know how to start self and you call yourself a professional script writer,
Fade In:
INT.UCHES ROOMS, DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT

Atleast me wey you dey call Amateur no only get talent, I also go to school and I build my skill.
Re: The Story Of My Life by dustiniyke: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2007
]powerofmap (m) Re: The Story Of My Life
« #3 on: December 10, 2007, 11:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suspense? You no even know how to start self and you call yourself a professional script writer,
Fade In:
INT.UCHES ROOMS, DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT

Atleast me wey you dey call Amateur no only get talent, I also go to school and I build my skill.
[/font]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
powerofmap

IS QUIET VERY BAD OF YOU.WE ARE NOT COMPETING FOR ANYTHING.AS AN AMATEUR YOU ARE,YOU DONT KNOW THAT {CAMERA OPEN ON} IS FADE IN.HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT I WAS SAYING ,MAYBE YOU SAW A STAGE PERFORMANCE SCRIPT AND YOU NOW WANT TO CORRECT.FOR YOU CLERIFICATION STAGE PERFORMANCE SCRIPT IS DIFFERENT FROM MOVIE SCRIPT.I LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO LIKE LEARNING BY TRICKS.
FOR YOU INFORMATION I MAKE LIVING FROM SCRIPT WRITING.AM WORKING WITH A PUBLISHING COMPANY WELLY KNOWN IN NIGERIA.HEINNMANN EDUCATIONAL BOOKS NIG PLC.
YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME. SO FACE YOUR WORK. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE DONT BE ASHAME TO CONTANCT ME. IF YOU NEED A JOB ON SCRIPT FOR STARTERS LIKE YOU I CANT GET ONE FOR YOU.ALWAYS FEEL HAPPY FOR OTHERS SO THAT YOU CAN GROW.GOOD LUCK MY GUY.
Re: The Story Of My Life by powerofmap(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2007
@dustiniyke Men all am trying to let you know that I know the different between a movie script and a stage script.Am just a freelance writer and I would appreciate it if you would give me a job. grin grin grin

@combrazor The guy just too stubborn to know say nobody be Champion we just have "Reigning Champion.
Re: The Story Of My Life by starlizzy(f): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2007
the story of ur life is boring.
the same concept, format ,story line,
abeg, create some thing new
Re: The Story Of My Life by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2007
Something new means action, comedy, fantasy,etc. A story with modern people.
Re: The Story Of My Life by jemit(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2007
dustiniyke,

i dont think i am impressed with your work. from the short excerpt there does not seem to be anything interesting in it.

(1) (Reply)

One Tree Hill;predictable,yet So Captivating! / Nollywood Reclaims Glory At Amaa / Homevida 2011 Shortlisted Films! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.