Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? (1906 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / GTBank Named ‘Best Bank In Nigeria’ By Euromoney Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by loveme2: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
can anybody tell me the best bank to get a visa debit card in nigeria?i just registered in bet365 and i intend getting a visa debit card but i dont know the best bank to do so pls dudes help me out your answers will be of great help.thanks
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by ZEPHYREN(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Uba
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by dav8id(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Go to UBA bank and apply for africard
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by topsam2(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
loveme2: can anybody tell me the best bank to get a visa debit card in nigeria?i just registered in bet365 and i intend getting a visa debit card but i dont know the best bank to do so pls dudes help me out your answers will be of great help.thanks

if any one has tried the so called UBAafri card on the site, i advise you to go for it coz itz easy to obtain, alternatively, i advise you to go for GTB dollar visa card, ve been using for the past 2 ys..
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
loveme2: can anybody tell me the best bank to get a visa debit card in nigeria?i just registered in bet365 and i intend getting a visa debit card but i dont know the best bank to do so pls dudes help me out your answers will be of great help.thanks

I recommend to YOU to go for UBA AFRICARD or GTBank Dollar Visa Card.

Chikena...
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
topsam2:

if any one has tried the so called UBAafri card on the site, i advise you to go for it coz itz easy to obtain, alternatively, i advise you to go for GTB dollar visa card, ve been using for the past 2 ys..

GTBank Card is working perfectly for making payment & withdrawing cash from bet365.

Thanks...
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by loveme2: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2012
U GUYS RE SPLENDOROUS AND FAST IN RESPONSE THANX.BUT CAN THE GTB DOLLAR VISA CARD BE FUNDED IN POUNDS?I PREFER CREDITING MI BET365 ACCT WIT POUNDS,OR WHAT DO U THINK?AND RE U VERY SURE I CAN REALLY USE THIS CARD IN BET365? HAS ANYBODY TRIED IT ON THE SITE BE4?PLS DONT BE OFFENDED I ONLY WANTED TO BE ABSOLUTELY SURE.THANX DUDES
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2012
loveme2: U GUYS RE SPLENDOROUS AND FAST IN RESPONSE THANX.BUT CAN THE GTB DOLLAR VISA CARD BE FUNDED IN POUNDS?I PREFER CREDITING MI BET365 ACCT WIT POUNDS,OR WHAT DO U THINK?AND RE U VERY SURE I CAN REALLY USE THIS CARD IN BET365? HAS ANYBODY TRIED IT ON THE SITE BE4?PLS DONT BE OFFENDED I ONLY WANTED TO BE ABSOLUTELY SURE.THANX DUDES

You can do that with Pounds as you just need to tell GTB customer care to activate your dom account for Pounds.

I've used it .....
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by charlles(m): 5:18am On Jul 20, 2012
Pls can th UBA Africard be funded in pounds...?
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by charlles(m): 5:20am On Jul 20, 2012
Can the UBA Africard be Funded in pounds..?
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by goldincome(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2012
You can fund it in naira in any UBA branches in Nigeria.
You can receive money into in in any currency but it will be converted to naira into your Africard account
You can make a purchase with it no matter the currency;dollar,pounds,euro etc
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by oluks05: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2012
For d UBA africard do I nid to hav an acct with uba? Thanks
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by AKMoney1(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2012
I apply for mine yesterday and was told to come back for it next Wednesday. I use my int'l passport and phcn bill with 2k to open it, hope my 2k will be on my card.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? by felixdandison(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2012
At Access Bank, their atm is visa debit card

(1) (Reply)

If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck / How To Successfully Handle Business As A Student / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.