Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Who Is This Guy Calld “ucmrnice”? Uche Enwereji•is His Business Proposal Genuine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is This Guy Calld “ucmrnice”? Uche Enwereji•is His Business Proposal Genuine (963 Views)

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / He Needs Loan To Sustain His Business / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Guy Calld “ucmrnice”? Uche Enwereji•is His Business Proposal Genuine by ike4real: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
My great people of nairaland, in the past couple of days I had been receiving both emails and phone calls from one guy calld “ucmrnice” “uche enwereji”, he claims he is got a business proposal for me which involves buying of crayfish, dried ones• from cameroon and bringing them down to some part of the east for resale and supply• I told him to lay the business open to the floor of nairaland business section so other people could contribute their views and perhaps benefit and verify how noble the business idea is• plz has any one received such email and phone calls from this same guy? plz let's share it here and if the guy is reading this himself, I implore him to come to the general floor and defend his proposal if they are genuine• thank u
Re: Who Is This Guy Calld “ucmrnice”? Uche Enwereji•is His Business Proposal Genuine by sirfee(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cc Boj2,this is my whassap number:08091520208.Bbm suspended for now.

(1) (Reply)

How Viable Is A Salon Business In Nigeria / What Is Next For Gtbank Savings Account Holders Having Gtbank Token? / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.