Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano (2027 Views)

A Nissan Car For Sale 120k Sold / I Need A Nissan Murano Suv; Registered Leather/fabric / Help! Where Could I Buy Original Honda Parts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano by ssRhino: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2007
Could anyone please tell me how much is a Nissan Murano going for in Nigeria
* 2003/2004
* All Options
* Clean title
* Yet to be shipped but will be shipped if the price is right.
Re: How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano by chikeze(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2007
About 5.2m for toks.
Re: How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano by ssRhino: 5:06am On Dec 13, 2007
If i am sure of getting 4M naira, i will ship it without thinking 2ce
Re: How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano by princeonx: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2008
look like you're new with shipping cars to Nigeria!
Anyway, they'll tell you heaven and earth untill your car get there then stories will change.
All I can tell you is if you don't have a buyer already for such an expensive car, don't ship your car.
I send down atleast 3cars to Nigeria every month but honestly, I don't even buy them till I get a buyer and some down payment. The most I can send on my own without having a buyer is one car a month and it has to be something they really want.
I shipped one ML320 last Dec. to some guy that agreed to the price, saw the picture before I bought the car and he ended up telling me its not the colour he want. Its grey but not dark enough for his liking!

So guy be carefull, Good luck.
Re: How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano by qimpex: 2:22am On Jan 30, 2008
prince_onx:

look like you're new with shipping cars to Nigeria!
Anyway, they'll tell you heaven and earth untill your car get there then stories will change.
All I can tell you is if you don't have a buyer already for such an expensive car, don't ship your car.
I send down atleast 3cars to Nigeria every month but honestly, I don't even buy them till I get a buyer and some down payment. The most I can send on my own without having a buyer is one car a month and it has to be something they really want.
I shipped one ML320 last Dec. to some guy that agreed to the price, saw the picture before I bought the car and he ended up telling me its not the colour he want. Its grey but not dark enough for his liking!

So guy be carefull, Good luck.

Good talk!
Re: How Much Could I Get For A Nissan Murano by EKENEA(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2008
@Prince onx

Please lets talk, I need your assistance (a.obiajulu@hotmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

2002/04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ( Top Of The Line ) / 2005 Volkswagen Golf/jetta For Sale / Extra Strong Flatbody From The Usa! [with pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.