Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! (609 Views)

Lets Help You Setup Your Schools Computer Lab At An Affordable Fee / Lets Help You Setup Your Schools Computer Lab At An Affordable Fee / Lets Help You Shop At Ebay - Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! by Yourbest(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
based on personal experience have come across two sellers from nairaland who claim to sell brand new phones but end up selling refurbished ones,I fell a victim once and won't like any other to do the same,here is what I purpose,anyone that have experience any form of scam or bought fake goods from someone here should please post the person's name so others won't fall victim,just this Monday someone tried to sell a repacked phone for me claiming is new,if not for experience,and the same person is from nairaland,so please let's help save ourselves and the website.
Re: Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! by Yourbest(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
And JJtonics is the first guy claiming he sells new torch And bold meanwhile the phone are refurbished and won't even last a month that's the painfull part.
Re: Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nice 1. Hit them hard!
Re: Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! by dicksonadams(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
almost fell a victim of Rachel Wang, we arrange to meet at an Hotel later call that he wasn't in town and gave me an agent number to pay money to...
Re: Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! by gbogboti: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
A lot of them are here on nairaland. One wasted my time and airtime one time like that...funny enough, he said he lives in my area. In fact my street. When he discovered I live close by, he started changing mouth that the phone got bad on his way.
Re: Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! by Yourbest(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2012
They always have one sweet story to tell,lol
Re: Some People Are Turning Nairaland Into Crook Land,lets Help Ourselves!!!! by oddy4real(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2012
One said he was selling a 3 month old Samsung Galaxy S2 International Version. I called him up and he told me that the phone is so neat that i wouldnt see a single scratch. He boasted that for every scratch i saw, i should remove 1k.
The guy now came with the phone to the Nigerian Law School where i school and that phone looked like a year old, was hanging and couldnt even close properly. Promptly, i gave him his TP and called off the contract. The guy tried to appeal to my emotions but i wouldnt bulge.
BTW; so as not to spoil his business, i wont mention his name.

(1) (Reply)

***Liberty Reserve Funding At #168 Per Dollar*** / Need Authentic Original Dre Beats / LG Utral Slim 42 Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.