Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me (1868 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me by tony4244(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
HI, I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO FEEL LIKE TALKING TO SOMEONE ONE TIME OR ANOTHER ABOUT A PROBLEM, ISSUE OR JUST ABOUT LIFE. WELL, AM HERE FOR YOU, YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DON'T KNOW YOU SO I WONT JUDGE, I'LL JUST LISTEN AND TELL YOU WHAT I THINK... OK? SO ANYBODY FEELING LIKE TALKING CALL OR TEXT 08164033889. (NOTE, AM A GUY SO ALL GUYS OUT THERE ARE FREE TO CALL TOO, I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT SO SOME GUYS DON'T START CALLING THINKIN IT'S A CHICK THEY CAN WOE)
Re: If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me by tpia5: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
I was thinking of asking seun or whoever to open a therapy section on nairaland because folks clearly need it.

"why did my mama tell me to greet people", "why did my mama not tell me to start revolution", "why did my mama not let me eat meat first when i was small", "why did my papa tell me to pay people's fare", "why is my grandma dirty", "why arent i white/non--black/non-nigerian", "why did i go to church"

Jesus Christ.
Re: If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me by OldHag: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
To call you up as a friend or a counselor?
Re: If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me by braveheart2012(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hahahahaha! A+ for good intentions. F for practicality! I hope you're ready to entertain scammers and nutcases (that is if you aren't a scammer or nutcase yourself).
Re: If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me by tpia5: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
A lot of people do need this kind of service.

Dem plenty for nl.
Re: If You Feel Like Talking About Anything At All... Call Me by EfemenaXY: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
tpia@:
I was thinking of asking seun or whoever to open a therapy section on nairaland because folks clearly need it.

"why did my mama tell me to greet people", "why did my mama not tell me to start revolution", "why did my mama not let me eat meat first when i was small", "why did my papa tell me to pay people's fare", "why is my grandma dirty", "why arent i white/non--black/non-nigerian", "why did i go to church"

Jesus Christ.

Don't forget to add: He / she eats all the meat in the pot while cooking! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By South African Wife / Proof That Your Mother-inlaw Is A Witch! / If You See Your Grandma Drinkin Beer,what Wil You Do?(see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.