Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Need Wise Answer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Wise Answer (1475 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Couples Attending Different Churches,is It Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Wise Answer by MrUmaRu(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Yestday I ate rice before going to bed. It was only rice without beans. When I woke up in the morning and went to the toilet, what surprised me is that there were a lot of beans inside the poo. I am scared now I dont know how beans manage enter my bowel. Make una put mouth inside cos I never flush am.
Re: I Need Wise Answer by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
You are a confused eediot
Re: I Need Wise Answer by tobechi74: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dat wan mean sey u no for dey dis world......they go put ur spirit 4 another couple pikin for iraq...u 4 white com be muslim

mtchew
Re: I Need Wise Answer by MrUmaRu(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
I need comments from philosophical mind please. If u are not matured, lost.
Re: I Need Wise Answer by Johndoe100(m): 3:30am On Jul 14, 2012
Since the moderators abandoned this board, the semi illiterate morons have invaded the place.
Re: I Need Wise Answer by ifyalways(f): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2012
Rofl.
Ok, I just had a long laugh, almost fell of the bed.
OP,check yourself and warn your life. This is just a warning from iya ewa. Every morning, she enters your compound with ewa agoyin and agege bread,others dey buy but you dey look and lick mouth only. The woman don vex package you spiritual beans attack. To be free, when she comes today, buy ewa 100 and share it for 10 "dada boys"

1 Like

Re: I Need Wise Answer by joe4christ(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2012
ifyalways: Rofl.
OP,check yourself and warn your life. This is just a warning from iya ewa. Every morning, she enters your compound with ewa agoyin and agege bread,others dey buy but you dey look and lick mouth only. The woman don vex package you spiritual beans attack. To be free, when she comes today, buy ewa 100 and share it for 10 "dada boys"

hahahahaha i almost fainted on this.
Re: I Need Wise Answer by kittykat1(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
ifyalways: Rofl.
OP u hv seen a philosophical mind
Re: I Need Wise Answer by MrUmaRu(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
@ifyalways, thanks for your concern. But my religion dont give room to such sacrifys. Can u do it for me so I pay u later ? Just to show love. Thanks
Re: I Need Wise Answer by emmyitodo: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2012
Any hasty prognosis will suggest some advance state of cognotive disorder within the delirium and hallucinatory category. What is more disturbing is that you are still obstinate and insisting on a 'philosophical' point of view.

u eat rice and the shit tongue beans abi...u go fear magic portion. but try eat beans make we see wetin u go shit.

Still, get urself checked fast.
Re: I Need Wise Answer by AdeniyiA(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2012
u mean make we PUT MOUTH for your unflushed beans sh.it, beta go flush am to avoid catchin diseases
Re: I Need Wise Answer by maclatunji: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2012
Mr UmaRu:
Yestday I ate rice before going to bed. It was only rice without beans. When I woke up in the morning and went to the toilet, what surprised me is that there were a lot of beans inside the poo. I am scared now I dont know how beans manage enter my bowel. Make una put mouth inside cos I never flush am.

Ok, I came to this thread late, but let me assume that your story no matter how surreal it is, is actually true. It is very possible that you had beans a few days before and the poo contains the residue of undigested beans from that period. It is nothing to worry about at all.

Keep enjoying rice and of course keep enjoying your beans.
Re: I Need Wise Answer by silverluci(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
i can help you solve all of your problems, but you have to do the following:
1. stand up from the toilet seat
2. bend with your head facing the seat
3. and then EAT TO YOUR FILL
HA HA HA

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintoplets, Bringing Her Total Number Of Children To 17!!! / A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy / Choii,god Is Wonderful.enter And See Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.