Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers (3132 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / INEC Releases Interim Report, Acknowledges Violence In Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Others / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2012
By Muhammad Bello in Abuja
It was by no means a respite for some oil marketers as the subsidy review committee chaired by Access Bank Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede submitted its interim report to President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday, still indicting most marketers.

The committee was set up by the president to verify and reconcile the findings of the Technical Committee on Payment of Fuel Subsidies (also chaired by Aig-Imoukhuede) established by the Federal Ministry of Finance to conduct a detailed review of all subsidy claims and payments made in 2011.

The essence of the committee was apparently to give marketers indicted in the first report an opportunity to provide documentary evidence to clarify the findings of the technical committee, given that most of them had complained they were not given a hearing.

Some major oil marketers comprising Oando Plc, Forte Oil Plc, Total Nigeria Plc and MRS Plc, among scores of other independent oil marketers and importers of petrol, were named in the report of Aig-Imoukhuede’s verification committee as having committed multiple infractions in the fuel subsidy scheme.

The infringements – 17 in all – were said to have cost the nation N422,542,937,668.59 in overpayments.

Speaking on why the committee’s report was considered interim, Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Dr. Reuben Abati, said the committee “wanted more time to tidy up certain aspect of their work before they will bring the full report.” He couldn’t however say how long it would be before the committee submits the final report.

Although the submission was not made publicly, a Presidency source told THISDAY that most of the marketers did not deny their complicity in the subsidy fraud. “Some were literally crying; that they simply took advantage of loopholes in the system. So they couldn’t provide any evidence to the contrary,” the source explained.

In the course of carrying its mandate, the committee was said to have set up four panels where indicted marketers had appeared to clarify the findings of the technical committee. The source added that the findings had shocked the president and that he is “dead serious” about prosecuting the marketers. “He has got law enforcement agencies to get the data base of all these marketers, and has also asked the SSS to go to the Corporate Affairs commission and unmask the directors of these companies. The president urged them to take note of those that may pose a flight risk and directed that the Interpol be contacted to be on the lookout,” the source added.

THISDAY learnt that the 15-member committee had been assisted by CBN officials, SSS, director of public prosecution from the justice ministry and the Serious Fraud Office of the Nigeria Police Force.

Jonathan last week inaugurated the committee and gave it a timeline that lapsed on Friday to submit its report. The terms of reference of the committee were: to further verify and reconcile all claims made in the report of the Technical Committee on Fuel Subsidy Payments; and to properly identify all cases of overpayment and/or irregular payment.

Others were to: accurately identify all likely fraudulent cases for criminal investigation and review any other pertinent issues that may arise from its work and make appropriate recommendations.

Details of the 17 infractions, which had been reported exclusively by THISDAY, were contained in the report of the verification committee.

Independent oil marketing companies mentioned in the report include Capital Oil & Gas, NIPCO Plc, SPOG Petrochemical Limited, Sahara Energy Limited, Masters Energy, Honeywell Oil & Gas, Rahamaniyya Oil & Gas, Atieo Energy Resources Limited, Eterna Plc, Obat Oil & Petrol Limited and Folawiyo Oil Limited, among others.

thisdaylive.com/articles/aig-imoukhuede-c-ttee-s-report-upholds-marketers-complicity/120018/
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, No way, I still prefer the Farouk report. Farouks report was more thorough than this. Ermmm well!
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by warrior01: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2012
Pls tell us how?
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2012
^ Because erm erm, Facrouks report was more erm erm erm kinda more erm erm more open you know and erm erm erm Farouk did not have any erm erm relative in any company investigated you see? Having a relation in a company being investigated renders the entire process null and void. If you think its a lie ask auntie Kobo, Voodoodoll and the rest of them, they told me so. It makes perfect sense to throwaway the baby with the bath water in this case.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Murphy7h4: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by uzomagic(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, No way, I still prefer the Farouk report. Farouks report was more thorough than this. Ermmm well!
It's the height of absurdity that you consider a tainted report put together by an embodiment of corruption masquerading as "Mr. Integrity" to AIG Imokhuede's obviously more balanced and objective report. Even with all the allegations of bribery, marked dollars, cap-stuffing, and call records, you still vouch for the Farouk report? Your surname must be Lawan.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by uzomagic(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: ^ Because erm erm, Facrouks report was more erm erm erm kinda more erm erm more open you know and erm erm erm Farouk did not have any erm erm relative in any company investigated you see? Having a relation in a company being investigated renders the entire process null and void. If you think its a lie ask auntie Kobo, Voodoodoll and the rest of them, they told me so. It makes perfect sense to throwaway the baby with the bath water in this case.
And the "Farouk/otedola" imbroglio is not enough reason to discard his obviously tainted report? Be objective pls.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by uzomagic(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2012
warrior01: Pls tell us how?
It is an interim report. Hopefully, the final report will answer that question.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by jmaine: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2012
uzomagic: It's the height of absurdity that you consider a tainted report put together by an embodiment of corruption masquerading as "Mr. Integrity" to AIG Imokhuede's obviously more balanced and objective report. Even with all the allegations of bribery, marked dollars, cap-stuffing, and call records, you still vouch for the Farouk report? Your surname must be Lawan.

learn to adapt to Wesley80 penchant for sarcasm grin . . . . . .
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by jmaine: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Total,Oando, MRS et al., indicted in this interim report, how interesting cool . . .

Now the milli naira question is this . . . is Otedola Zenon among them . . .that will be a debate cruncher if his name reappears or disappears from the indicted crew

tongues will wag ceaselessly grin
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Mandelaguy(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2012
They are now rushing to Zenon oil....give it up. Atleast, the man has shown some guts in pursuing this matter,amidst claims that he has an oil company.......the Farouk report would have been cool if all was neat,but we all saw the result of an imperfect being trying to pose as a saint and even with all the odds stacked against him,the man is still lying. Can you now categorically say that those Farouk indicted in his report collected subsidy? NLers and most Nigerians are just trying to hold on to something to discredit AIG'S report whenever it comes out,but pause and ask yourself whether all the people indicted by Farouk were guilty(because I have a feeling that whoever has an oil company could have been blackmailed by him to pay,and whoever reused will see his company on that list(my opinion)). I hereby commend the president on the stand he took on this matter,searching through CAC and placing an alert on anyone involved in this matter who will want to run away. This time,there will be no hiding place.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by karlmax2: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2012
My question why was Rahamaniyya and MRS not in farouks report they are one of the major fuel importers in naija and I knw they are one of the susidy theives
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Mandelaguy(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2012
karl max: My question why was Rahamaniyya and MRS not in farouks report they are one of the major fuel importers in naija and I knw they are one of the susidy theives
Ask Farouk and his damned tainted report.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by jmaine: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2012
karl max: My question why was Rahamaniyya and MRS not in farouks report they are one of the major fuel importers in naija and I knw they are one of the susidy theives

Time will explain that . . .Let the final report come out in the open cool
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2012
jmaine: Total,Oando, MRS et al., indicted in this interim report, how interesting cool . . .

Now the milli naira question is this . . . is Otedola Zenon among them . . .that will be a debate cruncher if his name reappears or disappears from the indicted crew

tongues will wag ceaselessly grin
Zenon isn't on the list! Maybe you consider this news but I certainly do not, why? cos there really was no reason for it (Zenon) to be indicted by Farouks committee in the first place, like Otedola always maintained, Zenon only dealt with unsubsidized Diesel.
I believe the "debate cruncher" as you chose to put it would be whether or not Ice energy a company a certain Aigboje Imoukhuede (not to be confused with Aig Imoukhuede) belongs to the board of directors makes it to the list. That my friend I believe is what will determine how berserk critics would go. Omit Ice Energy and they'll point to Aig as another "Farouk", that's a given!
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by jmaine: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80:
Zenon isn't on the list! Maybe you consider this news but I certainly do not, why? cos there really was no reason for it (Zenon) to be indicted by Farouks committee in the first place, like Otedola always maintained, Zenon only dealt with unsubsidized Diesel.

My bro, wait for the full report to be available, then you will experience the usual dance of the cynic hordes whipping up this angle . . .We seem to always have a reason to justify our criticism no matter how flimsy . . .Even as we speak,some folks still believe Facrook is innocent grin . . .Can you beat that embarassed

wesley80:
I believe the "debate cruncher" as you chose to put it would be whether or not Ice energy a company a certain Aigboje Imoukhuede (not to be confused with Aig Imoukhuede) belongs to the board of directors makes it to the list. That my friend I believe is what will determine how berserk critics would go. Omit Ice Energy and they'll point to Aig as another "Farouk", that's a given!

I agree, this is a good fuel to run unclad on the streets screaming murder cheesy
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Gbawe: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80:

Why are you such a liar always looking to deceive the gullible and scantily educated with the fabrications you try and pass of as 'intelligent' debate? You go everywhere telling people they don't know anything about auditing, politics etc, as if you do, when all the bright guys on this forum can see is a charlatan always keep to deploy deception - subtle or otherwise.

Zenon did supply PMS and you are a damn liar claiming otherwise. I know folks like you enjoy bending facts but even a fool should know that Farouk would not be foolish enough to ask for 'settlement' if Otedola has nothing at all to do with PMS. You are not very bright yet go around trying to deceive everyone. Otedola is one of the biggest crooks in Nigeria and the corrupt government of GEJ has simply used him to rubbish the previous probe that, for them, indicted the 'wrong people' i.e pals of the Government. Let us wait to see if this ultra-corrupt government will get away with this nauseating charade.

http://www.huhuonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4786%3Aotedolas-zenon-repudiate-house-of-reps-claims&catid=103%3Amore-news&Itemid=348

Zenon Repudiates Reps Re-Listing …Says We Supplied PMS For $372m

Huhuonline.com can report that Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited has repudiated claims by the House of Representatives Ad-Hoc Committee on the Management of Fuel Subsidy Regime that the company collected the sum of $232, 975, 385. 13 Forex proceeds

without importing refined petroleum products into the country.

While disclaiming the committee’s report, Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited said, “We are deeply embarrassed by this spurious allegation which is capable of inflicting serious damage to our business integrity and reputation. Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited is a law abiding and responsible Corporate Organisation and takes serious exceptions to allegations aimed at tarnishing its corporate image.”

Otedola’s firm confirmed that it supplied imported Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) in 2010 after following duly certified import processes in carrying out its assignment, but added that a total of $372, 207, 990 was paid to its offshore supplier against $232, 975, 385. 13 quoted by in the committee’s findings.

According to the disclaimer, Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited engaged 13 vessels between December 10, 2009 and November 30, 2010 for the import of PMS while the transactions were allegedly made through UBA, Access Bank, GT Bank and FCMB with the express approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The 13 vessels mentioned in the disclaimer signed by the management of the company are MC Chance, Champion Lion, Gavros, Mare Di Ravena, F. D. Nord Farer, MT Ocean Allenmar, Kraslava, Port Russell, MT Puze, UACC IBNAL Altheer, Trister Dubai, Sabrina and MT Mavea .

The statement added that the cargo conveying the PMS products were discharged under the strict supervision of the Petroleum Product Pricing and Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) and other certified regulatory agencies and wondered why the House of Representatives, despite its constitutional oversight functions would deliberately indict Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited.

“We have not diverted or left unutilized forex collected for the importation of petroleum products. We are therefore surprised by the publications contained in some national newspapers wherein we were listed as one of the companies that obtained Foreign Exchange in the sum of USD$232, 975, 385.13, with questionable utilization as regards the supply of Petroleum products.

“The allegations of the ad-hoc committee of the House of Representatives against our company are spurious and a complete falsehood arrived at by the House Committee without proper verification of documents submitted to aid their enquiry.”
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Funkymallam(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2012
jmaine:

learn to adapt to Wesley80 penchant for sarcasm grin . . . . . .

He will learn soon, i think the chap is new aroud here. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
“That is an aberration, although it is common with this government,” said Olanrewaju Suraju, the head of a civil society group, the Human and Environmental Development Agenda (HEDA).

A company owned by Mr. Imoukhuede, Ice Energy Petroleum Trading Limited, was indicted by the House of Representatives committee which probed the fuel subsidy payments. The company received $2,131,166.32 (N345.3 million) in hard currency in 2011, without importing or supplying any product, the House report stated.
http://premiumtimesng.com/business/5975-Jonathan-under-fire-for-appointing-Aig-Imoukhuede-subsidy-verification-panel.html
[quote]

As much as i want to support GEJ to succed as many others do, he just does it in each time. Aig-Imokhuede was in charge of his campaign fund raising alongside the Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah who owns SPG, among those indicted in subsidy scam, stills seats in FEC meetings every wednesday and they expect us to believe and respect these sham committees We r tired of committees. We already have over 100 of them since GEJ came to power - GUK

[quote]Access Bank MD, Aig-Imoukhuede, not on our board but his younger relative is, says indicted oil firm
http://premiumtimesng.com/business/5984-access_bank_md_not_on_our_board.html/http://premiumtimesng.com/business/5984-access_bank_md_not_on_our_board.html/[quote]

I cant imagine a member of the cabal being asked to investigate his fellow Cabal members. can any good come out from such? It can only come from a deceptive and gluttonous government headed by the Retardeen himself.
This report is not to be trusted. It should be thrown into the bin.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gbawe:
Zenon did supply PMS and you are a damn liar claiming otherwise. I know folks like you enjoy bending facts but even a fool should know that Farouk would not be foolish enough to ask for 'settlement' if Otedola has nothing at all to do with PMS.

Of course Zenon supplied PMS in 2010.
And this is exactly the reason some of us drew our own conclusions about the raison d'etre behind Otedola's 'sting' from the get-go.

Wish I was not so constrained for time today...

Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Gbawe: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Of course Zenon supplied PMS in 2010.
And this is exactly the reason some of us drew our own conclusions about the raison d'etre behind Otedola's 'sting' from the get-go.

Wish I was not so constrained for time today...

My brother, it is only the disgraced fool Wesley80 who would fraudulently engage in shameless revisionism perhaps because he assumes Nairaland is full of dullards like the grade A 'olodo' he is. You are also correct inferring that many have come to the only obvious conclusion possible about the disgraceful Farouk-Otedola saga given the 'players' involved, their motivation, history and current position.

What is now crystal clear is the insincerity, deceit and vacuousness of GEJ/PDP fans like Wesley80. Anyone associated with GEJ, regardless of their enemy-of-Nigeria history, is to be defended 'robustly' even to the point of outright lies and senseless fabrications.

Whereas, savvy Nigerians see this drama for what it is i.e a crude and disgraceful fight between two sides of the same coin called corruption. Meanwhile, the liar and fraudster Wesley80 has run away from his own thread in disgrace. This is one time his attempt at deceit has blown up in his face.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
^^ I'm guessing this is quite personal isn't it? Truth is you never really fogot abt that "O" incident where I exposed your "egufe blockos" in the market did you? As I recall, Gbawe literally ran madt. See for yourselves;

www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power/2

I can tell you've been patiently bidding your time like a vampire waits for nightfall just to have an opportunity to bury your vengeful fangs on my throat havent you? To think you actually opened a thread just so you didn't miss this opportunity! SMH. If only u weren't senile and only smart by a quarter, I'm sure you by now u wouldav realized your time would never come. Why? cos I'm not as DAFT as u.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Gbawe: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: ^^ I'm guessing this is quite personal isn't it? Truth is you never really fogot abt that "O" incident where I exposed your "egufe blockos" in the market did you? As I recall, Gbawe literally ran madt. See for yourselves;

www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power/2

I can tell you've been patiently bidding your time like a vampire waits for nightfall just to have an opportunity to bury your vengeful fangs on my throat havent you? To think you actually opened a thread just so you didn't miss this opportunity! SMH. If only u weren't senile and only smart by a quarter, I'm sure you by now u wouldav realized your time would never come. Why? cos I'm not as DAFT as u.

Shut up lying fool and stop diluting issues in your own thread. You have been exposed here as a liar and all of a sudden you now want to distract attention away from the main issue?

Deal with your disgrace and stop looking for distractions like a drowning man clutching at straws. You don't have any sense, whatsoever, of adult honour or responsibility that should compel you accept blame for your lies.

Instead of talking about other threads and foaming at the mouth about "Vampires", regarding lies you are 100% guilty of telling here, try , for once in your wretchedly shameless existence, to accept it is the the lies you propagate here that has now exposed you as a brazen and shameless fraudster. Lying Olodo.

Simply do the manly thing and admit you lied and that Gbawe exposed you. All this your crybaby shenanigans is disgraceful to be honest and more damning about the shamelessness of your character
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
^^^ I said it, I said it. The mere thot of what transpired that fateful day is driving him nuts once again Buhahahahahaha. Daddy pls take it easy o, you know you have kids at home. Like I said, I have a response that'll put you to shame but you've been making me roll all day with laughter and I'm not about to let my clown go so easily so hang on. Really I honestly don't think basket mouth couldav done better than you today. Hear yourself hear;
gbawe123:
OAM4J and Jarus, this is Gbawe. I had to create this user name as I was automatically banned for trying to expose the lies and deceit of Wesley80 here
Dude, you sounded like a mor0n on a walkie talkie!
gbawe123: Instead of coming here with you patronising tone, you should show me what constitute spam in my post or simply apologize for your spambot which is highly partisan IMO
This one had me rolling, the Mofo actually accused the "Spambots" of being partisan! Warrraaaahellllllll LMAO
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Mandelaguy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Demdem:
Maybe you should assemble a team and give us a reliable report.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Gbawe: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: ^^^ I said it, I said it. The mere thot of what transpired that fateful day is driving him nuts once again Buhahahahahaha. Daddy pls take it easy o, you know you have kids at home. Like I said, I have a response that'll put you to shame but you've been making me roll all day with laughter and I'm not about to let my clown go so easily so hang on. Really I honestly don't think basket mouth couldav done better than you today. Hear yourself hear; Dude, you sounded like a mor0n on a walkie talkie!

Did you lie on this thread or not? Why this crass childishness that now sees you desperately trying to derail your own thread? Otedola supplied PMS and you lied he did not because, according to you, he "only dealt with unsubsidized Diesel".

Why not admit you lied instead of even looking like a bigger fool by attempting to talk of things unrelated to your lie here? You lied and you were exposed for lying shamelessly . Simple.

Admit to the entire forum you are a liar and then rephrase your opinion in the light of how it is now established that Otedola was involved in the supply of imported PMS. All this your market woman behaviour is disgraceful. Abeg man up. You are embarrassing yourself here. Liar. Opuro. wink wink wink

Did I force you to lie to the extent you are now focusing on Gbawe instead of even making a single comment about your bare-faced lie? It is this sort of behaviour that confirm you are a shameless reprobate.

This one had me rolling, the Mofo actually accused the "Spambots" of being partisan! Warrraaaahellllllll LMAO

Olodo not even bright enough to realise the rudiments of spam prevention ala flexible configuration. M.or.on. I cannot believe you are this slow.

http://www.ntchosting.com/videos/how-to-set-email-spam-filters.html

How to set an email spam filter to your mailboxes through your Control Panel - overview

1. The first step is to log into your web hosting Control Panel. Click on the Control Panel login link in the upper right. Then you need to enter your login details in the Members' Area Login field - username and password. To complete the login procedure click the 'Login' button.

2. Now look at the Email Options section and click on the first icon - Email Manager.

3. To proceed further, select the mailbox that you wish to set an email filter for. Then click on the 'Email Filters' button to start defining the preferred filter settings.

Once in the Email Filters panel you will see a short list of settings you need to define to tell the email filter software how to treat incoming messages.

3.1. The first option is to choose where the filter should look for a specific word or phrase from the 'Where' drop-down menu. You have plenty of options, including the header area of a message, the message body, etc. In our tutorial movie we instruct the filter to check the subject line of a message for particular words.

3.2. The second option is to set the condition on which the specific words should be filtered - should the word be contained or not contained in the subject line; you can even specify the word as an opening part or as a closing part of the subject line.

3.3. Next specify how the filtered messages should be handled. They can be either redirected to a specific mailbox folder or just deleted. If you choose to redirect them, select 'Redirect to' from the 'Action' drop-down menu and specify the mailbox to which they should be sent in the email field. If you wish to delete the filtered messages, select 'Delete' from the 'Action' drop-down menu.
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
^^ No daddy, I didn't lie. I leave lying to low life ACN goons like yourself. "O" Yes, you're a lying scumbag! And all your rants and Iinsults do not get to me, why you may ask, Cos I know they are all coming from a hateful and vengeful heart without an iota of sincerity. Afterall it was you Daddy that paid such glowing tribute to me as below before I exposed your black scraggy bottom at the mkt place:
It is even sad to see Wesley80, a chap with an analytical mind who used to do justice to threads with logical criticism, now turn mischief-maker because of the assumption it is now fashionable to be that way.
Oh yes Daddy, you said so! nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power/1
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Gbawe: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: ^^ No daddy, I didn't lie. I leave lying to low life ACN goons like yourself. "O" Yes, you're a lying scumbag! And all your rants and Iinsults do not get to me, why you may ask, Cos I know they are all coming from a hateful and vengeful heart without an iota of sincerity. Afterall it was you Daddy that paid such glowing tribute to me as below before I exposed your black scraggy bottom at the mkt place: Oh yes Daddy, you said so! nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power/1

Dude, give it up !!! This display from you is pathetic and cringe-worthy - even for the most die-hard GEJ fan on NL!!!!
Don't you see that your usual 'pals' are not here to support you? They see that you are here on your own because , spin or dance around as you want, even a 2 year old can tell you lied here and was exposed ruthlessly for doing so. Now rather than own up and move on, you are writhing around shamelessly like a fish wife.

The more you talk the more disgraced you are. To be honest, I have to give you GEJ fans credit for having no shame whatsoever and for not "giving a damn" at all. You guys are something else. You are , in particular, shameless beyond belief !!!!! Simply incredible !!!
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gbawe:
Olodo not even bright enough to realise the rudiments of spam prevention ala flexible configuration. M.or.on. I cannot believe you are this slow.

http://www.ntchosting.com/videos/how-to-set-email-spam-filters.html
You really are out to entertain today aren't you? Pray tell what were the filtered words and why were they only recognized when Daddy posted them? Perhaps the Spambots were also watching out for senility! lipsrsealed
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by wesley80(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Dude, give it up !!! This display from you is pathetic and cringe-worthy - even for the most die-hard GEJ fan on NL!!!!
Don't you see that your usual 'pals' are not here to support you? They see that you are here on your own because , spin or dance around as you want, even a 2 year old can tell you lied here and was exposed ruthlessly for doing so. Now rather than own up and move on, you are writhing around shamelessly like a fish wife.

The more you talk the more disgraced you are. To be honest, I have to give you GEJ fans credit for having no shame whatsoever and for not "giving a damn" at all. You guys are something else. You are , in particular, shameless beyond belief !!!!! Simply incredible !!!
Like I said, I have a response that'll put you to shame but meanwhile, let me run your BP up a few notches so other Nigerians can share in the ACN loot. cool
Re: Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: You really are out to entertain today aren't you? Pray tell what were the filtered words and why were they only recognized when Daddy posted them? Perhaps the Spambots were also watching out for senility! lipsrsealed

How can I tell you the filters used when I am not the site administrator? The filters could be anything you fool !!! Do you have even one single active brain cell in your head or is desperation making you more re.tarded by the minute?

Anyway, When are you going to avoid this shameless behaviour to confront the lie you thought you had gotten away with here:

cos there really was no reason for it (Zenon) to be indicted by Farouks committee in the first place, like Otedola always maintained, Zenon only dealt with unsubsidized Diesel.

You have been exposed as a crass liar and yet you still engage in the fraudulent attempt at distraction and mischief you are now famous for. Oga liar and fraudster, Otedola was involved in the supply of imported PMS contrary to the lie you provided to fool the gullible. Try something else. Olodo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Lagos Senator Gbenga Ashafa Dating UNILAG Undergraduate Student – Their / OYO 2015: APC Offers Akala 1billion Anually To Step Down Election Bid / Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.