Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How You Deal With Loss Of Control And Insecurity During Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Deal With Loss Of Control And Insecurity During Depression (784 Views)

Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Deal With Loss Of Control And Insecurity During Depression by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2012
Help plzz...!!!
Re: How You Deal With Loss Of Control And Insecurity During Depression by Natasha2(f): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2012
sweery you need to see a doc. I don't know how kiss
Re: How You Deal With Loss Of Control And Insecurity During Depression by henryobed1: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
Try BELL CALMING CHRONIC STRESS RELIEF.
Dr. C. Hammoud a reknown Canadian doctor reccomends it for calming relief from chronic stress, anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, lack of motivation, inadequate feelings, seasonal affective disorders, compulsive disorders, eating disorders and its ability to restore adrenal balance and mental well being.
Call me on 08186559839 when u wanna try it.
For 4 years I was on varies prescription drugs with no success. After taking this natural remedy, Im now much calmer. This product worked really well. This was what motivated me to start marketing other BELL PRODUCTS.
Re: How You Deal With Loss Of Control And Insecurity During Depression by mypaid: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2012
hi bro dis is to inform u that my life has changed for better since i join dis money making program u too can join them here:http:///buc2e2q

(1) (Reply)

Can Snoring Really Cause Stroke? / Hepatitis-b? / Hepatitis—how To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.