Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Gossip In The Workplace! Arrrgh!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gossip In The Workplace! Arrrgh!!! (847 Views)

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / Benefits Of Being Adaptable To Change In The Workplace / What Is The Best Thing U Like About your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gossip In The Workplace! Arrrgh!!! by spicyv1(f): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2012
So many unpleasantness is associated with the workplace! From doing work you detest to working with abusive bosses! However, one unpleasant vice that I cannot condone in the workplace is GOSSIP! Gosh! I would rather condone a leper! I describe gossip in the workplace as an arrant display θf unprofessionalism!!!

If you have been an object θf gossip in your office I am sure you would share a mutual feeling with me in this regard and you are welcome to share your experiences with fellow Nairalanders.

However, if you are the perpetrator θf gossip in your office, share with us why you have chosen that as a secondary profession and perhaps you could receive deliverance here! (Whether you want it or not)!!!
Cheers.
Re: Gossip In The Workplace! Arrrgh!!! by cecetanna: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2012
I actually like it when people gossip about me. It makes me feel important and worth their time especially if the tales are false. I for one wouldnt waste my time making up stories about people so if they have time to discuss me, then I must be doing something good for them to envy me that much.

(1) (Reply)

How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. / I Want To Know More About ICAN / Pursuing A Career In Aviation, Bristow Cadet Pilot? Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.