Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football (6242 Views)

Get All Your Weekend And Week Days Soccer Prediction @made Easy / N3,000 To N2.4m In 3 Weeks. Weekend Games Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by RuuDie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
For those who ardently follow the football season on TV. . . what is your weekend like now that the football season is on break. What are you doing to fill the void till the new season starts. . .!!?
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by semid4lyfe(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Reading novels, playing ''set'' football, watching movies and browsing Nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by bisi16(m): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2012
Dis summer hasn't been dat dry. There was d Euros, in a few weeks, Olympics. Hasn't been bad but I must confess, I miss IKPEBA... smiley

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by cyril83(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Not that bad but I must confess I really miss football
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by tklala(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
Boring is an understatment ! But this summer has been quite intresting because of the euros and the olympics .
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by saintneo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
I follow Nigerian Premier League so as to get off the boredom.

Home boys on top of tinz in NPL. Rangers woo! hoo!
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Phemour: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Its like hell...jst took my birth bt nowhere to go.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by tonyx4x44(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
Boring but better than last year at least we had the euros. Read novels play games and browse that's all
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by member10: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
With all the grand slams, it wasn't boring at all.
I got to see the soft side of murry and roger kids, nadals ass kicked cheesy cheesy
Roger that! wink
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by sholay2011(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
My weekend has been more interestin surprisingly...
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Tsmooth1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Just facebooking, Nairalanding, Twitting and co.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by femmy2010(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Slightly boring .
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by jellyface(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
My weekend is totally fukked but i will stick to women, beer, and foul talk.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by freecocoa(f): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
Its been a bit boring but NL has been quite helpful,my movies and novels are there too.

Plus my man makes it lively.wink
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
a lil boring tho but keeping up with the transfer window and playing football manager for me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by konami001: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
DEAD///BORING//// August is near now sha... 1 month to go..
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Libkid(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Xo xo boring nt to c my lovely chelsea
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
Gaming,reading novels and watching seasonal movies
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Clemzy16(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
It's been great however. I've had alot of time to focus on my ume exams.[center]It's been great however. I've had alot of time to focus on my ume exams.[/center]It's been great however. I've had alot of time to focus on my ume exams.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
sorry, football hasn't been a key-part of my weekends. so much fun to catch out there on weekends than to sit and watch people kicking an object, increasing the state of your mental and emotional strain and suspense. some people bet and lose money while others engage in street arguments and fights when their team loses.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Domaro: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
Well, it is really boring i must confess, but been a BLUES make things a lot better, watching them (D BLUES) play in Euros and did well also. But am just wishing that season will start next week, cos i miss it soo much
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Samasama: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Borin borin borin weekends can't wait 4 d football season to start
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
I feel like taking them to court. But I have downloaded like 30 movies. I've not even watch up to 7.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by trigar12(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
ITS SO BORING, I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Boring is da word! Thank God school is still in session. It fills 20% of the chasm created. Football is gud!
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by fingard02k(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
boring na understatement....if not for she hmmmm i for dey hear nwiii
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by bizideas2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
They are so many things in Nigeria that can make your weekend interesting THE GOOD(the fact that your alive and well)THE BAD(the fact that everyday our leaders give us enough reason to say we should divide the country)THE UGLY(the lost of human value in our society,weekend bombing).These alone can make your weekend interesting.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by bizideas2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
They are so many things in Nigeria that can make your weekend interesting THE GOOD(the fact that your alive and well)THE BAD(the fact that everyday our leaders give us enough reason to say we should divide the country)THE UGLY(the lost of human value in our society,weekend bombing).

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by greall1: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
Boring.
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by boyendowed(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
Just watching series,movies and counting the days
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by emmyitodo: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
weekends is particularly dry for me especially staying in the surburb. well thanks to the relatively stable power lately and my unlimited data(nt bb o) it would have been hell
Re: What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football by HNIC(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
Depressing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuchel Contracts COVID-19 Hours To Club World Cup Clash / Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time / Free Online Betting Odds For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.