Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Visit To Enugu. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Visit To Enugu. (3252 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Visit To Awujale Of Ijebuland! Video!!! / Ooni’s Visit To Alaafin: What The Yoruba Stand To Benefit. / Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Enugu was ok. I Loved the mountainous greenery in which encompassed the whole area. It had some really cute villages and gorgeous emerald green grass filled valleys as well. Enugu City was unfortunately like most Nigerian cities; greatly lacking for a city it's size. The underdevelopment of the nation's Urban areas is disgraceful, though if proper investment is channeled into them they can become very nice areas, in that they already have very enchanting surroundings. Like Enugu, in which sits splendidly in the mid of a deep valley with towering green mountains surrounding it; I could only imagine what it would look like if it was an actual well developed city.  cheesy Enugu has great potential for development as well, with it's large coal and various other large amounts of natural resources in which are not being tapped to their full potential.

Enugu would be a major key factor in the infrastructural improvement of the nation's transportation system, due to its large resources of nearly every natural element needed to develop modern interstate highways, rail lines and more. It can be the raw industrial hub of the nation, producing everything from Automobiles, train cars, steel, tar, electricity, cement, refined fuels and even smaller things like paper, pencils, and building supplies of all types for a booming housing industry, with the giant amount of natural resources it has in its immediot area. Nigeria has the type of resource density that others can only dream they had and yet they do little to nothing with it.

With its population size, centralized global location and natural resource immensity, it should be a Super power and or at least a budding one by now. As the respected or so called.. giant of the African continent, if the nation had its ish together, they'd not only possess the immense amounts of resources in which they have in their land--- but also lucrative access to those of other lesser African nations who would be more willing to sell to a strong industrialized Nigeria than China or West. You all squandered an untouchable dream. Despicable. cheesy
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by emofine2(f): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
Do you have any pictures?
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
emöfine2: Do you have any pictures?

Yes, I do.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by emofine2(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Blyss:

Yes, I do.

Mind sharing? smiley
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
emöfine2:

Mind sharing? smiley

Not at this time, I'm feeling too lazy to go and dig them up out of my photo box. Some day I might post them though.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 19, 2012
interesting. grin
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

He is lying. I have a photo of me in Africa posted on my profile...but he can't produce one photo even with his face covered if he is scared somebody gon find his ugly as-s.

lolz. Blyss knows he is fronting.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

He is lying. I have a photo of me in Africa posted on my profile...but he can't produce one photo even with his face covered if he is scared somebody gon find his ugly as-s.

Don't be ridiculous. For what possible reason would I Have to lie about going to Enugu of all places? cheesy
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by MrsChima1(f): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

lolz. Blyss knows he is fronting.

EXACTLY!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oh wait, you ran to the Mods.....?...Lmfao

Somebody give this idiott a clue as to what my name is....

.....Allow me to continue... wink

الملكي فوق الله: Now why would a Pervert Who i exposed for lying about a fake marriage and running around Nairaland Trying to pick up Little Igbo Girls have the audacity to run to another section of the forum (after getting clowned out of the culture) and call me a pervert....

...Ladies and Gentleman..

I present,

~~~The Diary of a Bum : Pervert Blyss/Darapture Exposed.....

Picture Evidence of you running around a nigerian website like a small unadulterated sexxual deviant pervert, seeking the lust of any Igbo Female...

This is the very first thread you made on Nairaland.

Notice, you even went so far as to post fake pictures of a Model...(Lmao)..(Trynna Acquire a Young Lady With Fake Gentleman's Photo..You That Desperate? LoL)

.....Pretty Lame how you waited till Mrs. 88 was no Longer around to Post the Same Message that Already got Replied to Lmfao grin

Now Explain your Perversion Son! Visual Evidence of you Using Nairaland as some sort of "Dating Site' Vehicle...while posing A Fake Picture of a Model. Haha

...Explain your Perversion....

Caught trynna Pick up an Igbo Girl 3 years ago on Nairaland...Yet fast forward to modern times...you claim you are married and have a 4 year old child by your wife.

The Same Wife you tried to pick up on Nairaland Less than 3 Years Ago?.....with a Fake Picture of Some Male Model?..

What a Desperate Perverted Bum. Lmao... grin

If that wasn't embarrassing enough....It doesn't stop there...

Now follow me...You were caught trying to find a date on nairaland with a fake picture ...as seen above...

Now below check this out...

Oh now suddenly Months Later you become Married?

Oh you married to the imaginary igbo lady you met on Nairaland? ..The one you used a Fake Picture to try and Acquire? Lmfaooo grin

....My Advice would be for you to stay in Nairaland Seclusion Fam.

Your Culture Section Scandal isn't going anywhere...(It's all Saved Brah... wink )

...To Be Continued......

The Diary of a Bum:~ Book II - Pervert Slash Creep, Blyss/Darapture Exposed.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2012

.....My Name Royal Brah, Every Ounce of Font i Ever Published or Laid Down is saved....Snitching Can't Stop My Sinister Slaughters wink

You being put on Blast Fam..... wink

The Diary of a Bum:~ Book II. Igbo Pedo Pervert Blyss/DaRapture Exposed.....

Ya Nairaland Day's Over as Long as Royal here Brah. LmL

Can you provide us with the Pictures of your trip...

Do they also have the stolen picture of the Lightskin Male Model You pretended to be while trying to procure and Igbo Woman from her village while using Nairaland as a Dating Site?....

.......... grin

...What a Creep grin

Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=الملكي فوق الله]Oh wait, you ran to the Mods.....?...Lmfao

Somebody give this idiott a clue as to what my name is....

.....Allow me to continue... wink

LOL. Damn, you are quite the Neurotic. cheesy Thanks for dragging that masterpiece up for me, Fam. It brings back good memories, from when there were some actual good, fun forum members in this place, I had fun reading through all those early DaRapture posts again. I can remember laughing my azz off as I sat and thought up all that shiat to say to my girl Amaka, who I strongly believed was behind my KB1 account getting banned for life. I had her going for a good long while too, before a few other clever posters outed me. Now that shiat was fun, because it was way out of the norm of my normal character style. DaRapture was my third character on this place, my past 2 prior to it (Hero and then KB1)were both banned for life. cheesy As Hero and KB1 I was an actual serious poster, most if not all my posts were hardcore, speaking on African politics, serious communicative discussion of the relations between black-americans and Africans, none of this foolishness I've been doing as DaRapture and now Blyss, and at the same time I was running as Hero and KB1 I was running hard on a few other African forums, like the African section of "Skyscraper City" and "Naija Rules" as well as "Nigerians in America".

To say the least I'm legendary on these Nigerian forums, I've been banned multiple times on every single one I posted on. cheesy They used to hate my guts in these places, for the simple fact of that I was one of the first to ever come in these places take all their shiat and role with it. They'd give me all kinds of hell about me being on their forum and basically not kissing their azz, they weren't used to that shiat at all, because most of the non-Nigerians who cam on theses places before me were some lame azz girls looking to get information about how to please some Nigerian guy they met, or some other lame stuff like that, or It'll be some body who just found out that they were of some Nigerian ethnic descent and were here to connect.

So the folks on here would give them a few choice words of advice, most of which were self-fulfilling of their bloated egos, and the hapless foreigner askee would just go on about their business and disappear without much of a challenge. I came in and destroyed that whole system, along with a few other BA and Caribbean posters, but more so BA. AWWWW the good ol days. I'm 10 years strong running on these Naija forums, which is as long as I've been with my beautiful Nigerian-American wife, who by the way thinks I'm foolish for after all these years still taking the time out of my often busy schedule to communicate with you Neurotic people. You need to lighten up; trust me, I used to be like you. In the end it doesn't pay off. This shiat aint that serious, Playa. undecided Anyway, enough of my babbling, carry on soldier.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
smh.
the culture section has gone str8 to hell.

anyway...
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Blyss: I had fun reading through all those early DaRapture posts again.

..So in otherwords...because you got put on blasted for being a perverted bum using a nigerian website as a "dating service" you then went back to try to edit all of your old Darapture Post?

...Too Bad Royal Already Photographed Them... cheesy

...What a complete an Utter Loser

..Dude actually tried to Explain why he was posting with fake pictures as a Lightskin Model Dude. Lmfaoooo grin

...It's over fam.

Leave the forum or create another new identity..lol any thread i see you in This Hilarious Scandal will be brought to the Table.

Let's summarize...

You steal fake pictures of Male Models...

You tried to use Nairaland as a Dating website like this was BlackLoveSingles.Comm or some Bullshit.

You Broke and Drive a Chevy Cavalier....

You Emotional and Butthurt because Royal won't co-sign your silly mission about how Black Americans are distant distinct genetically superior breeds from Africans(Lol!)

You lying claiming to be married to an Igbo Wife...yet i have photos of you requesting to meet an igbo woman...and asking "why won't african women date you" cry

.... A Pure Uncut, Scrub is what you are.

As we say..In America

A Common Bum.

Anything else Little Dude?.. grin
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

..So in otherwords...because you got put on blasted for being a perverted bum using a nigerian website as a "dating service" you then went back to try to edit all of your old Darapture Post?

...Too Bad Royal Already Photographed Them... cheesy

...What a complete an Utter Loser

..Dude actually tried to Explain why he was posting with fake pictures as a Lightskin Model Dude. Lmfaoooo grin

...It's over fam.

Leave the forum or create another new identity..lol any thread i see you in This Hilarious Scandal will be brought to the Table.

Let's summarize...

You steal fake pictures of Male Models...

You tried to use Nairaland as a Dating website like this was BlackLoveSingles.Comm or some Bullshit.

You Broke and Drive a Chevy Cavalier....

You Emotional and Butthurt because Royal won't co-sign your silly mission about how Black Americans are distant distinct genetically superior breeds from Africans(Lol!)

You lying claiming to be married to an Igbo Wife...yet i have photos of you requesting to meet an igbo woman...and asking "why won't african women date you" cry

.... A Pure Uncut, Scrub is what you are.

As we say..In America

A Common Bum.

Anything else Little Dude?.. grin

LOL cheesy cheesy Damn, I'm gonna have to start reading more of your posts, you're actually a pretty funny.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Blyss:

LOL cheesy cheesy Damn, I'm gonna have to start reading more of your posts, you're actually a pretty funny.

....Sounds like a white Flag To Me......

Considering it's christmas i might accept.

Merry Christmas ya hoe azzz Niqqah. wink
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
~Royal~:

....Sounds like a white Flag To Me......

Considering it's christmas i might accept.

Merry Christmas ya hoe azzz Niqqah. wink

LOL. Carry and go, son. Carry and go, the prize is all your's, child. Merry Christmas, and don't say I've never given you anything. cheesy
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: Blyss

^----Typing Up Another 57 thousand word post Rant. grin

Shout out to this delusional cat for calling himself "Legendary on these Nigerian Forums"

Blyss: To say the least I'm legendary on these Nigerian forums, I've been banned multiple times on every single one I posted on

..Because being Banned Makes you a Self Proclaimed Legend Ehhh?......

.... grin

..LmL..
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Blyss:

LOL. Carry and go, son. Carry and go, the prize is all your's, child. Merry Christmas, and don't say I've never given you anything. cheesy

Oh That's it?

I was expecting more.

Oh well.

...On To The Next One....~~~Jay cool
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

Oh That's it?

I was expecting more.

Oh well.

...On To The Next One....~~~Jay cool

Sorry to disappoint, but after 10 years of being on these forums, I just don't have the energy, time or desire I used to, to go back and forth in these types of childish debates. Last night I thought I could psych myself up to get back into that mindset again, but it's been no use. My heart just isn't in it any longer. You sure have the stamina of my old days, but you certainly lack the knowledge and talent I effortlessly presented in my day. You got some work to do yet.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Blyss:

Sorry to disappoint, but after 10 years of being on these forums, I just don't have the energy, time or desire I used to, to go back and forth in these types of childish debates. Last night I thought I could psych myself up to get back into that mindset again, but it's been no use. My heart just isn't in it any longer. You sure have the stamina of my old days, but you certainly lack the knowledge and talent I effortlessly presented in my day. You got some work to do yet.

.......Remind me again whether or not you waved the white flag or not, because you continue to keep responding to me while i am in various politics section threads.

It's kind of annoying when i am engaging in various other threads only to see a "Followed Topic (1)" icon in parenthesis only to see some broke,beaten down bummy dude continue to whine and give his resignation speech.

My Son...My Small Primitive American Brother.....

Just walk away, no need to write me love letters of resignation

Nobody Cares.

...As i said.....On the Next One.

You were just..."another one"... wink

..Merry Christmas Little Man. cool

Within the Animal Kingdom, Young Lions Replace the Old.

Now Go Step Off Old Man....

I ain't got time to read this bullshit. cheesy
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
This Blyss dey be me like Naija American returnee or Naija wey just go America.
Your trip to Enugu and you no fit produce one peeshur.
But you know say you dey lie sha...
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
kwangi: This Blyss dey be me like Naija American returnee or Naija wey just go America.
Your trip to Enugu and you no fit produce one peeshur.
But you know say you dey lie sha...

LOL. Why are you'all so insistent on me posting up pictures of my trip? I simply created this thread to express some thoughts I had on my trip to Enugu, which is one of the handful of locations I visited upon my two trips to Nigeria. I can remember thinking, "man, this would be a great place to invest in if the infrastructure of the place was better". I really though the city of Nsukka was nice as well, but the rural areas were gorgeous. One of my wife's uncles lives there, and had called us out of the blue for a chat about two days prior to me creating that post, he got me thinking about the place again, attempting to convince me that it'll be a booming place to invest in in the coming years. LOL.

He thinks we should build a vacation home there in the surrounding hills of EC. The area is beautiful, but if we were to invest in a Vacation home in Naija we would prefer it to be Cross River; Enugu was nice but Cross River takes the cake, splendidly beautiful place in the back country.

Almost all of the pics we took of our trip has pictures of family in them, and it would not be proper for me to post them without them knowing that I was putting their faces on a public forum. I already asked my wife if she'd mine if I'd put a pic with her in it up, and she said "hell no". cheesy I put pics of my kids up on here, but I'm about to take those down as well, since people are posting negative comments on that thread. If you'all don't believe that in which I've been consistently stating ever since I've been coming to this site, and others just like it, for those who know me from the other Naija sites, then that's ok by me, but I will not post the pics.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^ I get you.
Was just pulling your legs.
Your wifey's from Nsukka?
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
kwangi: ^^ I get you.
Was just pulling your legs.
Your wifey's from Nsukka?

No, most of her family actually lives in Imo and Rivers states, but she herself was born and raised in the US her whole life.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by pleep(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
jesuuus christ.. blyss you have been destroyed.

ur worse than mds... all you crusty niggas getting exposed.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Aye OP, So What Aspects of African American Culture do you want to bring to Africa Again.

What is your Stance on Little Girls sleeping in the Bed with Adult Men. If I May Ask

https://www.nairaland.com/1160037/why-black-girls-less-attractive/7

Because there appears to be a controversy Involving Inappropriate Behavior On Your Part.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by ifyalways(f): 12:40am On Mar 20, 2013
rofl.
I miss Kails and Mrs Chima here.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
pleep: jesuuus christ.. blyss you have been destroyed.

ur worse than mds... all you crusty niggas getting exposed.

I Sonn'ed this Lame Niqqah in his Own Thread, and he just sat there like a Mindless Nimrod, a Pure Uncut Bum.

Offering Up Pathetic Excuses as to why he is a Total Loser, who steals pics and pretends to be Other Guys to Pick Up E-Girls

What A Loser......

Stuttering and Editing His Post 9 Million Times. lol

Hell the Thread that was Deleted where dudes ran up in there Laughing at the Poor Kid was Even More Hilarious.

The Pervert has Been Relegated to an Awkward Tribal Sideline Bum.

And as Long as Royal is On Nairaland, It's gonna stay that Way. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Cultures And Norms / Linguistic Evidence Supports Yoruba Migration From Egypt Thesis / Akpolokpolo Erediauwa - The Great Oba Of Benin - Reportedly Joins His Ancestors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.