Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! (2245 Views)

Gossip And Hypocrisy: Which Is The Hardest Sin To Avoid / The Gospel Of Materialism – Nigerian Pentecostalism And Hypocrisy / Invitation To Think,oh Christians.shun Bigotry And Abuse, Lets Face The Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
When I recently got banned by Seun and I complained, there were people who clearly saw that it was unfair to ban me for saying that "christianity is a fraud". This is because many christians have said worse things about atheism and Islam or even paganism. If such a rule was enforced, many people here would be banned.
The good thing here was that people saw the injustice and complained too.

However, whenever I get banned from the Islam section ( about 8 times now, I am going for the world record). Not one Nairaland muslim ever complains about the injustice. Not one. This is a very sad thing. Maclatunji will ban me without notification and when he does, he claims that I am derailing. But ask him to show you the comment that shows that I am derailing, he goes silent. After 3 or 4 bans, I became careful about the threads I commented on- this didnt stop maclatunji from banning me. Even when I am on topic, he still bans me. I put threads exposing maclatunji's power craze but no muslim on Nairaland ever even bothers to think that maclatunji has gone a step too far. Not one. Now compare this to when a whole Seun, the owner of the site bans me and people (although few) are still ready to say that the ban is unfair

Now, since I have a reputation here, some will dismiss my last paragraph and say that I am a militant atheist (and also a whiney little brat) that is complaining about a punishment I deserve and only telling his side of the story. However, this is the interesting part that shows the hypocrisy on others. Many of you know Vedaxcool. Vedaxcool derailed my thread and I asked maclatunji on the same thread why Vedaxcool was allowed to derail my thread. Instead of warning Vedaxcool, I was the one who got warned. Please, review the thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/987827/request-evidence-greatness-truthfulness-islam

Wait! there is more! [size=14pt]How can I be banned for something that even Seun has never banned me for?[/size] I always create new accounts or IDs whenever I get banned. Even Seun has never banned me for that. I created Lociboy01 when Logicboy was banned. I also created macdaddy. Seun has never banned me for creating new IDs. Never. Seun even "followed" my logicboy01 account. But the power crazy maclatunji has gone psychotic;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/755161_unfair_recent_png7961b87098fcaf3d4b204645358c7917

How can Maclatunji ban me for something even Seun accepts?
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
lol maclatunji is an example of megalomania in action. The typical Nigerian is no different from the leaders he complains about daily... give them a little power and they go right off the cliff on an ego trip. I get banned even if he catches me merely reading a topic on the islamic section... grin

the funny thing is that while christians or atheists are routinely banned without warning for daring to post a dot on the muslim section, muslims like tintingz, vedaxcool and co are allowed to run amok on the christian section... Last i checked... tintingz still has a thread running here unopposed. grin

3 Likes

Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan: lol maclatunji is an example of megalomania in action. The typical Nigerian is no different from the leaders he complains about daily... give them a little power and they go right off the cliff on an ego trip.

This is something we agree on. I might be aggressive at times about religion but to ban me for no reason is just foolish. The painful part is the silence of Nairaland muslims on his behaviour.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

This is something we agree on. I might be aggressive at times about religion but to ban me for no reason is just foolish. The painful part is the silence of Nairaland muslims on his behaviour.

Lets be honest here... insecurity is a huge reason muslims are not comfortable discussing their religious beliefs. Many cannot defend it, many have no idea what it truly says and many are just as silently embarrassed at the horrid parts calling for muslims to never take non-muslims as friends but to slay them. grin

4 Likes

Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
I didn't even know how frequently he banned you.
Besides, I never read through the posts you make before you get banned, so I really can't tell if you deserve the ban or if you don't deserve it, so I can't take sides.
I am sure the same applies to other Muslims that haven't said anything about it.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis: I didn't even know how frequently he banned you.
Besides, I never read through the posts you make before you get banned, so I really can't tell if you deserve the ban or if you don't deserve it, so I can't take sides.
I am sure the same applies to other Muslims that haven't said anything about it.

Lets be honest here... that is NOT the case. Even christians who were not aware of macdaddy's reason for being banned here still actively fought to have him restored. YES we dont enjoy everything he has to say about the bible, yes we disagree on his constant denigration of the gospel but the fact is that we still learn a bit from him and part of the hope of having him here is that soon constant exposure to the truth of the gospel may one day open his eyes to see Christ, NOT as a myth to put down, but as His Lord and Saviour.

Now why do muslims keep silent in the face of tyranny?

The funny thing is Fellis can actually make her post with a straight face. grin She comfortably posts here knowing full well that her islamic section is off limits to non-muslims. How she can feel comfortable in the face of such glaring hypocrisy is beyond me.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis: I didn't even know how frequently he banned you.

Is this Taquiyah? You ignored the comments of Toba and Davidylan and many other non-muslims that have been complaining about Maclatunji over a long period of time?

Jeez, so all my comments to you about Maclatuni, you just accepted that I was delusional or lying?

Well, the evidence is there. Is Maclatunji too harsh with his power or not? Answer the question.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:

Lets be honest here... that is NOT the case. Even christians who were not aware of macdaddy's reason for being banned here still actively fought to have him restored. YES we dont enjoy everything he has to say about the bible, yes we disagree on his constant denigration of the gospel but the fact is that we still learn a bit from him and part of the hope of having him here is that soon constant exposure to the truth of the gospel may one day open his eyes to see Christ, NOT as a myth to put down, but as His Lord and Saviour.

Now why do muslims keep silent in the face of tyranny?

The funny thing is Fellis can actually make her post with a straight face. grin She comfortably posts here knowing full well that her islamic section is off limits to non-muslims. How she can feel comfortable in the face of such glaring hypocrisy is beyond me.

See what Islam on Nairaland has done? I have never agreed 100% with Davidylan but now I do.

Daviddylan, you're 100% right.

3 Likes

Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:

Lets be honest here... that is NOT the case.

How is it not the case?
I mentioned that I was not aware of how frequently the banning took place and used it to justify my keeping quiet on the matter, which is part of what made logicboy start this thread. So how is it not the case?

davidylan:

I didn't make Islam section off-limits to non-muslims; Seun did. I see no reason why I should feel bad posting here.

MacDaddy01:

Is this Taquiyah? You ignored the comments of Toba and Davidylan and many other non-muslims that have been complaining about Maclatunji over a long period of time?

I never saw those complaints.

MacDaddy01:
Jeez, so all my comments to you about Maclatuni, you just accepted that I was delusional or lying?

No. I just ignored the matter because I hadn't heard from the other party and so could not judge.

MacDaddy01:
Well, the evidence is there. Is Maclatunji too harsh with his power or not? Answer the question.

In this particular case, I mean the one you posted the screenshot of, I think he was harsh.
I can't say about the others.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
@ Fellis,

What about the thread that Vedaxcool derailed? Were Maclatunjis actions fair?

Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
I didn't make Islam section off-limits to non-muslims; Seun did. I see no reason why I should feel bad posting here.

I agree you did not make the islam section off-limits to muslims... but obviously you and the other muslims here ACTIVELY SUPPORT it. I know many, including you, have complained to mods about christians posting on your section before so lets stop the pretence.

Where did we see you bring the glaring hypocrisy to the attention of your mods? where have we seen you question why your section is closed off to non-muslims? You obviously could care less while running off to post on the christian boards.

tbaba1234 does the same thing... making sure non-muslims are summarily banned from the muslim section while posting away on the christian section.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:

but obviously you and the other muslims here ACTIVELY SUPPORT it. I know many, including you, have complained to mods about christians posting on your section before so lets stop the pretence.

This is really not true.
David, you don't have to resort to telling lies to buttress your opinion.
davidylan:
Where did we see you bring the glaring hypocrisy to the attention of your mods? where have we seen you question why your section is closed off to non-muslims? You obviously could care less while running off to post on the christian boards.

Wow, so it's called the 'Christian board' now?
Fantastic.

Like I said before, it was Seun's decision to make.
He was threatened by an extremist (which I think was very unfortunate and regrettable) so he decided to make a new section for his own safety.
What were we Muslims supposed to do? Force him to not create the section so he could continue fearing for his life?

MacDaddy01: @ Fellis,
What about the thread that Vedaxcool derailed? Were Maclatunjis actions fair?

What do you mean by 'his actions'? All he did was ask you to mind your language because you said '[i]a[/i]ss'.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

What do you mean by 'his actions'? All he did was ask you to mind your language because you said '[i]a[/i]ss'.

Wow, such disingenuity!!!

Really? The fact that he said nothing about vedaxcool on that thread or the fact that he ignored vedaxcool calling me all sorts of names to focus on the word I used sparingly; "azz". I mispelled the word "azz" so that it would be clear that I am joking.

Kai, you muslims know how to play dumb when it comes to negative things about islam or other muslims.

1 Like

Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01: When I recently got banned by Seun and I complained, there were people who clearly saw that it was unfair to ban me for saying that "christianity is a fraud". This is because many christians have said worse things about atheism and Islam or even paganism. If such a rule was enforced, many people here would be banned.
The good thing here was that people saw the injustice and complained too.

However, whenever I get banned from the Islam section ( about 8 times now, I am going for the world record). Not one Nairaland muslim ever complains about the injustice. Not one. This is a very sad thing. Maclatunji will ban me without notification and when he does, he claims that I am derailing. But ask him to show you the comment that shows that I am derailing, he goes silent. After 3 or 4 bans, I became careful about the threads I commented on- this didnt stop maclatunji from banning me. Even when I am on topic, he still bans me. I put threads exposing maclatunji's power craze but no muslim on Nairaland ever even bothers to think that maclatunji has gone a step too far. Not one. Now compare this to when a whole Seun, the owner of the site bans me and people (although few) are still ready to say that the ban is unfair

Now, since I have a reputation here, some will dismiss my last paragraph and say that I am a militant atheist (and also a whiney little brat) that is complaining about a punishment I deserve and only telling his side of the story. However, this is the interesting part that shows the hypocrisy on others. Many of you know Vedaxcool. Vedaxcool derailed my thread and I asked maclatunji on the same thread why Vedaxcool was allowed to derail my thread. Instead of warning Vedaxcool, I was the one who got warned. Please, review the thread;

Wait! there is more! [size=14pt]How can I be banned for something that even Seun has never banned me for?[/size] I always create new accounts or IDs whenever I get banned. Even Seun has never banned me for that. I created Lociboy01 when Logicboy was banned. I also created macdaddy. Seun has never banned me for creating new IDs. Never. Seun even "followed" my logicboy01 account. But the power crazy maclatunji has gone psychotic;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/755161_unfair_recent_png7961b87098fcaf3d4b204645358c7917

How can Maclatunji ban me for something even Seun accepts?

leave people alone
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
Wow, so it's called the 'Christian board' now?
Fantastic.

Like I said before, it was Seun's decision to make.
He was threatened by an extremist (which I think was very unfortunate and regrettable) so he decided to make a new section for his own safety.
What were we Muslims supposed to do? Force him to not create the section so he could continue fearing for his life?

1. Here we go again with the muslim sleight of hand. They want their own SPECIAL section but also want unfettered access to post in every other section. If muslims have their section to themselves... isnt it logical to assume that this section then should be the non-muslim section - christian since most of the non-muslims are by faith christian?

2. What were you muslims supposed to do? What christians would have done - summarily condemned the person who threatened Seun and insisted on being open to non-muslim posters. NONE of you did this and i remember quite a lot of muslim posters then actually PRAISED the decision to create a muslim only section. Infact the decision to do this was muted LONG before the alleged threat,, the threat itself was simply the last straw for Seun in the face of constant muslim harassment.

3. Seun was threatened by a muslim... just tagging him an "extremist" is dishonest on your part.

4. Yes you think it is "regrettable" but you dont seem to be bothered by the consequences it spawned. About the same attitude from "moderate" muslims who always "regret" muslim killings but do nothing to actively condemn them.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
frosbel:

leave people alone

Care to elucidate?
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:

1. Here we go again with the muslim sleight of hand. They want their own SPECIAL section but also want unfettered access to post in every other section. If muslims have their section to themselves... isnt it logical to assume that this section then should be the non-muslim section - christian since most of the non-muslims are by faith christian?

2. What were you muslims supposed to do? What christians would have done - summarily condemned the person who threatened Seun and insisted on being open to non-muslim posters. NONE of you did this and i remember quite a lot of muslim posters then actually PRAISED the decision to create a muslim only section. Infact the decision to do this was muted LONG before the alleged threat,, the threat itself was simply the last straw for Seun in the face of constant muslim harassment.

3. Seun was threatened by a muslim... just tagging him an "extremist" is dishonest on your part.

4. Yes you think it is "regrettable" but you dont seem to be bothered by the consequences it spawned. About the same attitude from "moderate" muslims who always "regret" muslim killings but do nothing to actively condemn them.

Have you ever wondered why Boko Haram and extremists can always hide among moderates? It is because people like fellis hide their heads in the sand when something negative happens in Islam. Instead of them to publicly act against the injustice, they will ask for huge amounts of evidence from non-muslims before they make one comment on the negative issue.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Have you ever wondered why Boko Haram and extremists can always hide among moderates? It is because people like fellis hide their heads in the sand when something negative happens in Islam. Instead of them to publicly act against the injustice, they will ask for huge amounts of evidence from non-muslims before they make one comment on the negative issue.

Are you asking me? grin I have been singing about this charade for donkey yrs. "Extremists" thrive in islam because those who call themselves "moderates" lie for them, hide them and pretend on their behalf. Go look up the majority of Boko haram threads on here... you will rarely find the likes of fellis and maclatunji on there... what are they hiding?

1 Like

Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:

Are you asking me? grin I have been singing about this charade for donkey yrs. "Extremists" thrive in islam because those who call themselves "moderates" lie for them, hide them and pretend on their behalf. Go look up the majority of Boko haram threads on here... you will rarely find the likes of fellis and maclatunji on there... what are they hiding?

grin grin grin grin

It reminds me of this stupid Islamist that was trying to escape a question about death penalty/apostacy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQzuFrMRA3M
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
Maryam Namazie said it best on how they (islamists not moderates) avoid negative things in islam;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKv9vbJvGkg
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:
Instead of them to publicly act against the injustice, they will ask for huge amounts of evidence from non-muslims before they make one comment on the negative issue.
An atheist complaining about somebody asking for evidence before believing. This is really surprising.

davidylan:
Stop clutching at straws, your Freudian slip of the hand gave you away.
Here you are complaining about Muslims having their own section when you secretely wish that there was a Christian section, hence your revealing that you regard the religion section as the 'Christian section' in the deep dark recesses of your mind. grin

davidylan:
2. What were you muslims supposed to do? What christians would have done - summarily condemned the person who threatened Seun and insisted on being open to non-muslim posters. NONE of you did this and i remember quite a lot of muslim posters then actually PRAISED the decision to create a muslim only section.
More lies.Muslims spoke against it.
I don't remember anyone praising that decision.

davidylan:
Those witch hunters in Aba and the KKK and the Hutaree sect are all Christians like you, davidylan.
Just like you.

davidylan:
Go look up the majority of Boko haram threads on here... you will rarely find the likes of fellis and maclatunji on there... what are they hiding?

More and more lies.
I actively condemn the activities of Boko Haram on Nairaland.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
An atheist complaining about somebody asking for evidence before believing. This is really surprising.

Kai, apples to oranges. You are acting disingenuous again. I am talking about a situation where the evidence of injustice is available but hypocrite muslims (not all muslims) like yourself will ask for tons more before condemning the injustice.

The example here is the Maclatunji power madness. There have been numerous complaints about Maclatunji's zealotry for long periods of time. There is no frequent Nairalander on the religious section, especially the Islam section that cant say that he or she hasnt seen such complaints more than once.

This is different from an atheist asking for evidence for God.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Kai, apples to oranges. You are acting disingenuous again. I am talking about a situation where the evidence of injustice is available but hypocrite muslims (not all muslims) like yourself will ask for tons more before condemning the injustice.

The example here is the Maclatunji power madness. There have been numerous complaints about Maclatunji's zealotry for long periods of time. There is no frequent Nairalander on the religious section, especially the Islam section that cant say that he or she hasnt seen such complaints more than once.

I didn't ask for 'tons' of evidence. lol
I said I cannot take sides without knowing what exactly you got banned for/what you posted.
And those complaints; I didn't see them.
I doubt they were even numerous complaints, as you put it. Maybe one or two people said it once or twice.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
Stop clutching at straws, your Freudian slip of the hand gave you away.
Here you are complaining about Muslims having their own section when you secretely wish that there was a Christian section, hence your revealing that you regard the religion section as the 'Christian section' in the deep dark recesses of your mind. grin

you're being deliberately misleading and downright dishonest. I dont advocate for a "christian-only" section and many of us actively campaign to keep the atheists here. I think you're trying too hard to project that false image in order to defend the exclusive and intolerant nature of islam.

fellis:
More lies.Muslims spoke against it.
I don't remember anyone praising that decision.

Perhaps because you have a selective memory. Most of the muslims here actively requested for a muslim-only section, i could dig up posts if you care to read them.

fellis:
Those witch hunters in Aba and the KKK and the Hutaree sect are all Christians like you, davidylan.
Just like you.

Again the false equivalency used as a fig leaf to hide the destructive nature of islam. Unlike islamic countries, we actively seek out and jail KKK members here even for crimes committed 60 yrs ago. The threads openly decrying the witch hunters of Abakaliki was posted HERE in this section and openly condemned by christians. In Pakistan people are jailed or killed for exposing al qaeda members. Go figure.

fellis:
More and more lies.
I actively condemn the activities of Boko Haram on Nairaland.

Yeah right sure. You "actively condemn" them from the privacy of your closet.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

I didn't ask for 'tons' of evidence. lol
I said I cannot take sides without knowing what exactly you got banned for/what you posted.
And those complaints; I didn't see them.
I doubt they were even numerous complaints, as you put it. Maybe one or two people said it once or twice.

lol....this is your first time talking about Maclatunjis power craze. Even LagosShai and Zhul-figar have complained about maclatunji's harshness to the shia.
Davidyan and Toba have complained.

Even when I made threads about being banned, you managed not to see them.

I cant force you to be a freedom fighter. You are free to deny but at least you know what yourmaclatunji does.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:
you're being deliberately misleading and downright dishonest. I dont advocate for a "christian-only" section and many of us actively campaign to keep the atheists here. I think you're trying too hard to project that false image in order to defend the exclusive and intolerant nature of islam.
Whatever

davidylan:
Perhaps because you have a selective memory. Most of the muslims here actively requested for a muslim-only section, i could dig up posts if you care to read them.
I have a selective memory how?
You said none of us condemned the threat and I told you that wasn't true.
As for people back then, supporting the creation of that section; there will definitely be people that support the forming of a different section for Muslims, since we are all human beings, our opinions vary and we cannot all have one specific point of view on such an issue.
There are Muslims that do not support the creation of a seperate section but the final decision on what to do is Seun's, not theirs.
But you lumped us all into one bunch and said we were happy about it.

davidylan:
Again the false equivalency used as a fig leaf to hide the destructive nature of islam. Unlike islamic countries, we actively seek out and jail KKK members here even for crimes committed 60 yrs ago. The threads openly decrying the witch hunters of Abakaliki was posted HERE in this section and openly condemned by christians. In Pakistan people are jailed or killed for exposing al qaeda members. Go figure.

Please bring out one thread on Nairaland where Muslims support Boko Haram instead of speaking against them.
Every single thread about BH, Muslims post in them and denounce their activities, even at the risk of being insulted by non-muslims, they speak against it.
How you still think that we are hiding our heads in the sand or that we are not condemning them is beyond me.
Muslim clerics that spoke openly against BH in the North have been killed.
The last president, Yar'adua, who was a Muslim, did more to fight BH than our present Christian president is doing. He was president when the first leader of BH, was captured and killed before he could develop his organisation to any meaningful point.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
I have a selective memory how?
You said none of us condemned the threat and I told you that wasn't true.

u all "condemned" the threat. yeah i agree with you. grin By attributing it to faceless "extremists".

fellis:
Please bring out one thread on Nairaland where Muslims support Boko Haram instead of speaking against them.
Every single thread about BH, Muslims post in them and denounce their activities, even at the risk of being insulted by non-muslims, they speak against it.
How you still think that we are hiding our heads in the sand or that we are not condemning them is beyond me.
Muslim clerics that spoke openly against BH in the North have been killed.
The last president, Yar'adua, who was a Muslim, did more to fight BH than our present Christian president is doing. He was president when the first leader of BH, was captured and killed before he could develop his organisation to any meaningful point.

Seriously? cheesy If i wasnt cooking right now and bored of the circular reasoning i would have proceeded to dissect this or the falsehood it is. I suppose a president who was barely alive should be credited with killing BH leaders? cheesy A killing that only took place AFTER the unprecedented attack on security operatives? yeah sure
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:

u all "condemned" the threat. yeah i agree with you. grin By attributing it to faceless "extremists".
And your point is?

davidylan:
Seriously? cheesy If i wasnt cooking right now and bored of the circular reasoning i would have proceeded to dissect this or the falsehood it is. I suppose a president who was barely alive should be credited with killing BH leaders? cheesy A killing that only took place AFTER the unprecedented attack on security operatives? yeah sure

Does the fact that their activities were curtailed during his tenure not tell you that there are Muslims against them?
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by vedaxcool(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lol cheesy hey na wa oh! this people are going to kill me with laugh! Abeg make this "logic"dada leave me ! Whatever issues u have with maclatunji is clearly between u and him, always crying up and down because these days people ignore u in the muslim section should not be blamed on me but ur dishonest nature. In the said thread u even insulted the moderator u said and I quote fake azz moderator! Now u try this sort of behavior in some other sections like the joke section u could be banned for close to a year, yet u where advised to behave like a normal human being would and still u came here crying on ur christian brothers' shoulder (how lovely), to cap ur dishonest nature u again lied I derail ur thread that no one was going to respond to, yet again what I wrote was my own take on the bla bla u wrote, yet u said I was calling u name when all I did was quote the Qur'an, u again then referred to urself as a blind nigerian brother, which I used seeing u thought urself blind, yet when u accuse me of derailing ur thread no post again came from me, yet it seems being an atheist creates no qualms lying, oh well ur cheer leaders believed u line, hook and sinker! Now as for that chap david, we know ur antecedents, u must be an incredibly hypocrite of paul's fame to be calling the Religion section christian section and at the same time lying u guys are prevented from posting in the Islam section, to top it, I rarely this days post in the religion section, yet we see this liar of Paul's fame claiming I am running amok! What a pity, when people who should be guided by morals and the contents of their book lie without shame, I can underday haramburger sorry haram boy coughs "logic"boy coughs ** attitude towards telling lie but ur shameless lies about me is very cold indeed!

Whatever the reasons u guys get banned should be clear to u and even if mac does wrong, opening threads like this would never rectify! Mac would probably be famous by the end the year! grin
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by MacDaddy01: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
vedaxcool: Lol cheesy hey na wa oh! this people are going to kill me with laugh! Abeg make this "logic"dada leave me ! Whatever issues u have with maclatunji is clearly between u and him, always crying up and down because these days people ignore u in the muslim section should not be blamed on me but ur dishonest nature. In the said thread u even insulted the moderator u said and I quote fake azz moderator! Now u try this sort of behavior in some other sections like the joke section u could be banned for close to a year, yet u where advised to behave like a normal human being would and still u came here crying on ur christian brothers' shoulder (how lovely), to cap ur dishonest nature u again lied I derail ur thread that no one was going to respond to, yet again what I wrote was my own take on the bla bla u wrote, yet u said I was calling u name when all I did was quote the Qur'an, u again then referred to urself as a blind nigerian brother, which I used seeing u thought urself blind, yet when u accuse me of derailing ur thread no post again came from me, yet it seems being an atheist creates no qualms lying, oh well ur cheer leaders believed u line, hook and sinker! Now as for that chap david, we know ur antecedents, u must be an incredibly hypocrite of paul's fame to be calling the Religion section christian section and at the same time lying u guys are prevented from posting in the Islam section, to top it, I rarely this days post in the religion section, yet we see this liar of Paul's fame claiming I am running amok! What a pity, when people who should be guided by morals and the contents of their book lie without shame, I can underday haramburger sorry haram boy coughs "logic"boy coughs ** attitude towards telling lie but ur shameless lies about me is very cold indeed!

Whatever the reasons u guys get banned should be clear to u and even if mac does wrong, opening threads like this would never rectify! Mac would probably be famous by the end the year! grin

See this sycophant. Keep kissing Maclatunji's azz.

You derailed the thread. The evidence is there. You and Fellis can live in denial.
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by vedaxcool(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
^

See this psychopath, dude u are one who fantasizes over the moderator azz calling fake!!! U are the one crying for attention, lying and denying clear facts about ur rudeness to the moderator yet with the audacity of godlessness u still say proudly here that the moderator cautioned u and yet non of your "stand" up christian friends can stand up and tell u the truth that u were behaving like a psychopath. I derail u thread because I gave u my opinion on what u need to be rightly guided? U are a joke and an embarrassment to the nothingness establishment indeed! And still I left ur thread alone yet u cried for days that I derail ur thread! U need a break from all this! Lying with a straight face must be one of the negative consequence of being an atheist!
Re: Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
^^^Please leave logicboy alone.
The truth is hard to accept sometimes. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Said Who Am I To Judge? / Agora The Movie And The Story Of Hypatia. / Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.