Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

You Can Be A Multi Millionaire Doing Dredging Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Be A Multi Millionaire Doing Dredging Business (1400 Views)

Dredging Expert( Solution To Dredging Business) / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be A Multi Millionaire Doing Dredging Business by olorogun1: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
After oil and gas business in Nigeria I think another business that can give you more money is sand dredging,with Toyo-pump dredger from Belgium,at an affordable rate you are sure of getting return on your investment in less than six month,I gave it a try and am not regretting ever investing in this sand business,after dredging the sand you don't need to scout for buyer,there's ready buyer for the sand which you can't even meet their demand no matter the location of your site,but before you can go into this business you must have a little below 50million naira,which you will make back in less than six month,and after you start enjoying for the rest of your life as a millionaire,you can come to see my site @ isheri very close to the toll-gate where I dredge from to see how it work even before you go into it,I am ready to take you through the a-z of the business at no fee at all.for more details you can reach me on 08060639740,

(1) (Reply)

For Your Cleaning And Fumigation Services / Mr. Chef Season Beef Cube For Sales / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Soya Beans Processing Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.