Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! (1485 Views)

Etisalat Now Charges 2naira Per Sms / Send Customized Bulk Sms For As Low As N1.20k Per Sms / Cheap Sms At N1.30 Per Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by bimbor(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2007
This application enables you to send an sms up to 2,048 characters in length yeah i mean 2kb of sms! 160 characters per sms is history and u can send to as many people as you like at once. Did i hear somebody here talking about 5 sms daily,thats crap. with cellity free sms theres no daily limit and all sms can be sent with your own name and number.no hidden fees all u need is a phone with a data connection i.e gprs.the program automatically notifies you even if d application is switched off and will even send sms to people who dont have the application installed plus many other options. Here is the direct link to download the application for free: http://www.getjar.com/products/10337/cellityfreeSMS. Enjoy this release
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by samuelk(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2007
tanx@bimbor,i wil try it nao
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by maxjax(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2007
does the recipient need to hav the app too?
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by kosovo(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2007
@bimbor
i had the software.
i did a test. sent an sms to my other number.
but it took a lot of time befor it could be sent.
but its okay for normal purposes and not for emergency.
wat do u think?
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by bimbor(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2007
The recipient will receive the sms even without the application but wont be able to read d full msg though a link will be sent wit d msg to enable d recipient view d msg online and d best part of it d app works any phone dat is gprs enabled. I've tried it and its working fine.
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by samuelk(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2007
@bimbor,wat is ur no,so we'l xchange sms
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by samuelk(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2007
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by samuelk(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2007
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by bimbor(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2007
@kosovo when i sent an sms it was received in less than 15 seconds i guess that is urgent enof and i think emergencies are better with phone calls not SMS.
@samuelk u can do a test by sending sms to ur own number immediately.
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by bimbor(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
The recipients phone need not be gprs enabled to receive the sms.but wont be able to view it in full,a link sent with the sms will aid that although the application works on most phones from j2me to smartphones so its advisable to download it and keep it running.
Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by Incredible128: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
How times have changed grin grin grin fuel was still 50₦ here and 5₦ still had value......good times cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 2kb Per Sms, Yes And Its All Free! by sunshineV(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Incredible128:
How times have changed grin grin grin fuel was still 50₦ here and 5₦ still had value......good times cry cry cry
then apc/pdo took us on a very bumpy ride

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N95 - 8gb (for Sale) / Uk Used Blackberry / RIM To Introduce New Blackberry 10 Devices On January 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.