Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God (1054 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by buzugee(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2012
undecided cheesy RA the sun god
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by mkmyers45(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2012
buzugee: undecided cheesy RA the sun god
shekpe this early morning grin angry
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by buzugee(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2012
mkmyers45: shekpe this early morning grin angry
and why not ? life is for the living * sips shekpe *
grin
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by mkmyers45(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2012
buzugee: and why not ? life is for the living * sips shekpe *
grin
pass me the bottle angry
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by buzugee(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2012
mkmyers45: pass me the bottle angry
grin grin grin * passes mkmyer45 the bottle of shekpe * LOL
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by mkmyers45(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin * passes mkmyer45 the bottle of shekpe * LOL
Sips the Cognac and returns it to buzugee who finishes the half-empty bottle
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by buzugee(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2012
mkmyers45: Sips the Cognac and returns it to buzugee who finishes the half-empty bottle
LOL nice one chief. now we can have a merry day. scripture do say PSALMS 104 VS 15 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by mkmyers45(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2012
buzugee: LOL nice one chief. now we can have a merry day. scripture do say PSALMS 104 VS 15 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man
cool
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by ijawkid(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Lol...

Shekpe this morning??

If na shekpe david mean for that psalms u quote then we are all in deep trouble...hehehehehehe...
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ buzugee

SUN DAY

Should it not be SON DAY grin
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by buzugee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
ijawkid: Lol...

Shekpe this morning??

If na shekpe david mean for that psalms u quote then we are all in deep trouble...hehehehehehe...

grin grin holy shekpe brewed organically in jerusalem. the good stuff. trust all is well.
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by buzugee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
frosbel: @ buzugee

SUN DAY

Should it not be SONG DAY grin
I CORRECTED IT FOR YOU, BECAUSE THATS ALL THEY DO IN THOSE CHURCHES. SING SONGS ALL DAY LONG grin grin THE PASTOR WILL CENTER HIS 2 HOUR SERVICE AROUND 2 BIBLE VERSES. THE REMAINING TIME IS SOCIAL EVENTS, TITHING, ANNOUNCEMENTS, OFFERING, SANGING HYMNS, AND WHATNOT grin
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by sogoisrael(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Which oloribururku OP write dis tin, nah uя papa be Sun god! Omo eshu!
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by lepasharon(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
i try to go to church on Saturday,seven day adventist
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by ijawkid(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
buzugee: grin grin holy shekpe brewed organically in jerusalem. the good stuff. trust all is well.

Hahahahahahahahahaha......

Brewed in jerusalem??

Oh my goodness....

Then we surely need supplies....more and more jerusalem shekpe......

@frosbel....

Oboy what's up??

How d sunday dey go for ur side??
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
please dont blaspheme
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by ijawkid(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
buzugee: grin grin holy shekpe brewed organically in jerusalem. the good stuff. trust all is well.
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by bigmaut: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2012
How many muslims are facing the east to pray to the black stone(kabbah)-a 2 million years old fallen meteorite!
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
its actually Sol Invictus but since Pagan religions are interconnected, you could say Ra as well, i guess. . undecided
Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by buzugee(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
its actually Sol Invictus but since Pagan religions are interconnected, you could say Ra as well, i guess. . undecided
funny this came up tosay seeing as it is a Sunday. do you know that all the days of the week are named after pagan gods by the roman catholic ?

monday-moon god
tuesdday-tyr god
wednesday-woden god
thursaday-thor god
friday-frigg god
saturday-saturn god
sunday-sun god also known in ancient egypt as ra

this truly is the gentile era on earth i tell ya. we are behind enemy lines dawg cry

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Xtians Are Going To Church Today To Worship That SUN God by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
buzugee: funny this came up tosay seeing as it is a Sunday. do you know that all the days of the week are named after pagan gods by the roman catholic ?

monday-moon god
tuesdday-tyr god
wednesday-woden god
thursaday-thor god
friday-frigg god
saturday-saturn god
sunday-sun god also known in ancient egypt as ra

this truly is the gentile era on earth i tell ya. we are behind enemy lines dawg cry

Yes i knew this. grin

Sun's day - Roman Paganism/Hinduism
Moon's day - Norse Paganism/Slavic Paganism/ Chinese Paganism/ Hinduism
Tiv's day - Norse Paganism
Woden's day - Saxon-Germanic Paganism
Thor's day - Norse Paganism
Freyja's day - Norse Paganism
Saturn's day - Roman Paganism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Message To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Critics / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun / Be Bold About Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.