Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... (22599 Views)

q / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2013
erad: Junnymercy...
Happy new year to you too.
I'm not offering to help with your logo but want to try helping u achieve a good result.
The info u've provided is just the abbreviation... nothing for the designer to work on, nowhere to extract ideas from.
probably a more detailed info on the organisation will provide a direction to work along.
hope u understand ma point.
Thanks boss, you've been out for a while? Happy New Year!
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2013
junnymercy: akay47

Pls i need a logo for my non profit organization.

The name is: ICDO

Mode of operations: Community Organization

Color: Green White Orange

Thanks

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2013
knockturnal: Meeeeeeeeeeeeen, u are good. U inspire me. can u help me out wit a logo? "GoldenLion Tech-Know-Logies".its an IT firm,feel free with the colours xcept for Gold. wud also love an image\drawing of a full\part lion incoporated in the logo. wud 4eva be in ur debt. thanks man.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
Good Gracious! You're Good.. Pls can you do a logo for me? I want a Music album art for my Website like this.. Pls, i want Black BG, Blue and White Text.. Site link is www.naijaxtreme.com.. Text would be: Download Hot Naija Music @ NaijaXtreme.. Then the Site Link below.. Thanks in Advance..

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=akay_47][/quote]

Thanks akay_47, but i've been trying to download it but it wont. Pls help to the way i can easily save the pic. Many thanks
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by knockturnal(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
My Oga!!! Thank you a million!!! The logo is too much, i luv it. But i cant save the image as much as i have tried. Can you send it to my mail?
Moffasa@yahoo.com
Thanks a bundle bro!
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by MrAnoTi(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
PLs boss help me with a logo for my blog. The url is http://justanoti.com
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2013
knockturnal: My Oga!!! Thank you a million!!! The logo is too much, i luv it. But i cant save the image as much as i have tried. Can you send it to my mail?
Moffasa@yahoo.com
Thanks a bundle bro!
check ur e-mail
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by tedjazz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Boss please could design a logo for me?

Name: HiiTel

description: its an IT group.

Color: orange.

Thnks in advance
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by knockturnal(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
akay_47:
check ur e-mail
i just did, thanks a billion man. God bless the work of your hands
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
akay_47:
check ur e-mail
Boss, i meant dat you should take the Music Graphic 4rm the Gidileak image and make a Logo for me with those Nice Fonts you Use.. Thanks cry
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=akay_47][/quote]

Thanks akay_47, i think u made a mistake? It should be ICDO , but your design is CDIO
Can you please help me redesign to be [size=24pt]ICDO[/size]

Thanks God bless
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2013
ICDO remake
junnymercy:

Thanks akay_47, i think u made a mistake? It should be ICDO , but your design is CDIO
Can you please help me redesign to be [size=24pt]ICDO[/size]

Thanks God bless

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2013
BOX

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by teejayomoalaja: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bro pls I need a logo for OMOALAJA ENT. It shld be in blue and have mix of pple and my pin:2372A19E,twitter @omoalajah and fb page www.fb.com/omoalajaentertainment too to be included. Thanks bro. Gbayi. Will appreciate one or two.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by expertman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
@op good Job You Doing Here Bravo. Pls i Need Ecover For my product at usavisasecret.com kindly please help out. Thanks and hoping to here From You.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by morzook(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
bro could you hook me up with a logo, the company's name is Next Generation Advertising. the logo should be a simple one, it would read NEXTAds. the NEXT will be blue in colour, and the ADS will be red and between the nEXt, there will be a green arrow like the fedex arrow below. it would really be an honour

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by jaeo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
good day sir first off id like to say thank you for all the good things you ve been doing for this community what you are doing right now only few can do it and on behave of everybody that has benefited for you id like to say thank you ehen now on to the work i want a header for my website www.juukebox.com its a music and entertainment site id like the width to be 1000 pixels and height 200 pixels that way it will fix into my site perfectly
text for the header should include www.juukebox.com music,videos, gossips, interviews, lifestyle and fashion

secondly i want a 300pixels x 300pixels design this i will attach to songs on the site when downloaded and played will show this design
text for this design; www.juukebox.com
www.facebook.com/juukebox
@juukeboxNG
pin:30b886c6

for both background should be white and pink
thanks a million times anticipating your quick response
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by frisahost(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Help me create logo for
FrisaHost Technologies.
Slogan: ...we speak technologie, color: red n orang
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by igbsam(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Kindly Help Me Create a Logo for Disam & Kash Limited. Importing and Exporting
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2013
morzook: bro could you hook me up with a logo, the company's name is Next Generation Advertising. the logo should be a simple one, it would read NEXTAds. the NEXT will be blue in colour, and the ADS will be red and between the nEXt, there will be a green arrow like the fedex arrow below. it would really be an honour

I hope this will do

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2013
@morzook

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by igbsam(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Rhemmymatician: @morzook

Kindly Help Me Create a Logo for Disam & Kash Limited. Importing and Exporting
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by adeolu17(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Good job,can u pls design logo for (Skye World) amd complimentary cad for same name.Thanks
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by oscarvicto(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2013
please can u do a logo on new revolution.com its an online e-commerce website
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by gabng(m): 2:39am On Mar 29, 2013
Hello Sir, Please help me out with a logo

Name: MUUKALA NIGERIA LIMITED

description: Security and defence equipment supplier

Color: Black and Red Background.

Thnks in advance
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by ispeed(m): 3:06am On Mar 29, 2013
please i need logo for my company ZAT DIRECT NG. LTD. Where possibility is infinite. Thanks
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by morzook(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
house kindly help me make this image sharper and glossy. i made it myself using photoshop7. i am not a graphic designer but i was able to make this much. help make it better, pls

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Dewze(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
@morzook. Are u looking for somthing like this?
I did'nt find that exact font but i think this is close enough. I hope u like them.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by morzook(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thanx bro... will check it later on the computer
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Dewze(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
you are very welcome.

got a bit more inspired while working on those.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Dewze(m): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2013
you can stick the logo to your office glass door or window just like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers / My Typography Designs / Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.