Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business (1250 Views)

FG Pushes For 5% Interest Rate On Agric Loans / Pls Do Any1 Here Knws Abt Binary Option Biz?pls Put Me Tru / Help on Agric Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by Chudoify: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
I have come to the conclusion to engage in foodstuff or agric product business.But my problem is that i dont have any idea of the business.pls someone put me through on how to go about it.pls i am in urgent need of this information.is not good for one to be staying idle.i wil be waiting.luv u all.
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by digitdeveloper: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
i wish to introduce my ebook, it will solve your problem of thirst for big money without you investing more than a few hundred dollars every month, if you dre invest up to some thousands of dollars per month, u will have become a billionaire b/4 u know it. if u are interestedin my ebook email me at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to test it free. or betteryet call me directly to discuss. +234-7043590425. gbenga.
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by owelle22(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
digitdeveloper: i wish to introduce my ebook, it will solve your problem of thirst for big money without you investing more than a few hundred dollars every month, if you dre invest up to some thousands of dollars per month, u will have become a billionaire b/4 u know it. if u are interestedin my ebook email me at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to test it free. or betteryet call me directly to discuss. +234-7043590425. gbenga.
If you dnt hv anything to offer y not kep quiet.....scammer
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by Chudoify: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Dont mind him my brother.Pls i am waiting for well meaning Nigerians to contribute.
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by Thethy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by Thethy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by iniobong888(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2012
there is a whole lot of things that you can do with agric products you can go into agricvalue-chain, you can be a broker, you can supply, you sell, you can go into storage, a whole lot . you can go into P.S.S.
let assume you want to sell or supply, my brother you have to do your assignment, you have to identity which product or products you want to sell or supply , where are you going to get it cheap and sell/ supply, but you have to ask questions from people who are doing business with the products in because each products or foods stuff has a secret that you must learn from the masters, failure to do this might cost you money and time , secondly you can add your own out of the box idea to what they have given you.
next steps if you have to take into account how your storage will be in consideration to the type of food products you are going into, keeping in mind that this products all have life span, you have to take into consideration what is your capital and what your likely turnover will be . there are others things you need to take in consideration if you are still interested then feel free to send me a mail(iniobong4solution@gmail.com) or place a call(07034706326)
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by sp2002(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2012
MY BROTRHER YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF AGRIC. IT IS A NICE BUSINESS BUT FOR ME I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO INTO POULTRY,FISHERY AND PIGERY DEPENDING ON YOUR CAPITAL. I AM A POULTRY EXPERT OPERATING IN IBEJU-LEKKI AXIS OF LAGOS STATE. I AM INVOLVE IN PUTTING BEGINNERS THAT ARE WILLING TO VENTURE INTO THE BUSINESS.WE ALSO GET FARMLANDS THAT ARE AFFORDABLE FOR FARMERS. FOR MORE INFO CALL
MR ABIMBOLA T.A
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG

Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by Agricbusiness: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2012
You don't need to worry yourself so much simply visit [url]http//www.agricbusiness.com[/url] Like the page on Facebook or follow on twitter.....I am very sure you will get all the necessary information you need to get started.
Re: Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business by Murphy7h4: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2012
I like this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Key Cutting Business / Palm Oil For Export / You Got Condemned/dead/scrap Batteries ???..talk To Me Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.