Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. (1120 Views)

Obama Approves Emergency Contraception For 15-year-olds / Contraception Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. by danjkad: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pls, i will like to know the best method of contraception.
i will like to know more about the side effects of IMPLANT and IUDS.
I was actually planning to go for an implant which has been scheduled for this week; but after reading some people's comment i.e those that had it before, their comments were not encouraging.
some complained of irregular bleeding, headache, mood swing, low sex drive, acne, chest pain amongst others.
pls i will really appreciate if people on nairaland can comment.
I also want married women who are on birth control to tell me d method they are using, how effective and most importantly d side effects.
Thank u all.
Re: The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. by Bawss1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
Vasectomy
Re: The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. by feminineA: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
The internet is very vast with load of information on this you can google it out. Also why not repost on health section?doctors are there to give you professional advise
Re: The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. by Akpunwa(f): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
My friend who had subdermal implant (Norplant) done last year is complaining of the side effects-Mood swing, weight gain etc. The IUCDs too have their side effects but you should be ready to pay a little price nah. Terminal methods too hmmm...
I think when I am ready, I will use the old fashioned calendar thing plus emergency contraceptn pills when in doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Men Warned Not To Share Wife’s Breast While Breast Feeding - See More At: Http:/ / We Need To Have A Frank Discussion About Marriage / Father Commits Suicide After Seeing Nude Photo Of Daughter On Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.