Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra (3022 Views)

Kia Cerato 2013 Vs Hyundai Elantra 2013 / Market Price For Brand New Hyundai Elantra - 2011/2012 Model / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by t3ky(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
I sighted the all new camry and elantra in ibd a week ago and I was disappointed with the camry design. Seems camry designers have ran out of ideas. What do you think.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by tsekeok(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
i think the design on the elantra is quite superb
camry's desgin on the 2012 is wack,
for interior n exterior i would give it to elantra
but when it come to durabilty, egility, performance
camry goes any day any time
Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by frediko(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2012
Wats dere price differences
Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by ask4double(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2012
C'mon guyz take a closer look at the camry again, the design is superb and looks rugged too, unlike the chinko like looking elantra.

Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by ask4double(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2012
more

Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by ask4double(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2012
,more

Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by tsekeok(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
ask4double: C'mon guyz take a closer look at the camry again, the design is superb and looks rugged too, unlike the chinko like looking elantra.
y not post pix of 2012 elantra for better comparism
Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by tsekeok(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
bro price ranges from 4M - 5M
for all trims on camry
and that of the elantra
ranges from
2.4M - 3.2M
Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by Waleesa: 3:07am On Jul 17, 2012
@t3ky

I agree with you that the US 2012 Camry is ugly, bland and uninspired but you are comparing cars that belong to two different segments; the Hyundai Elantra and Toyota Camry are not meant to compete against each other. Below is a list of Toyota's popular models and their counterparts (competitors) in the Hyundai / Kia / Honda lineup.

Toyota Yaris --> Hyundai Accent --> Kia Rio --> Honda City
Toyota Corolla --> Hyundai Elantra --> Kia Cerato --> Honda Civic
Toyota Camry --> Hyundai Sonata --> Kia Optima --> Honda Accord
Toyota Avalon --> Hyundai Genesis --> Kia Opirus --> Honda Legend

Surprisingly, the Russian and Japanese versions of the 2012 Camry (Model: XV50) have a more beautiful exterior and slightly different interior. The Russian version has a different grille that is a reminiscent of that of the Lexus LS460. I guess the Russians put one over the Americans and won this episode of the cold war. See for yourself.

Re: 2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra by tsekeok(m): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2012
[/color][b][/b][color=#006600][code][/code]bro WALEESA
totally i agree with you that both car
ie camry n elantra
but like ur qoute reads
"I agree with you that the US 2012 Camry is ugly, bland and uninspired"
that means on design/ appearance we give it to Elantra
and going by actual comparison stats
"Toyota Yaris --> Hyundai Accent --> Kia Rio --> Honda City
Toyota Corolla --> Hyundai Elantra --> Kia Cerato --> Honda Civic
Toyota Camry --> Hyundai Sonata --> Kia Optima --> Honda Accord
Toyota Avalon --> Hyundai Genesis --> Kia Opirus --> Honda Legend"

Elanta which seems to be the least of Hyundai products
beats the Toyota models in design/appearance
except for the Avalon
so said

(1) (Reply)

Function Of O/D (over Drive) In Automatic Transmission? / Good Mercedes Benz Mechanic / Low On Fuel. Do You Drive Fast Or Drive Slow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.