Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Women Talk About? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Women Talk About? (1017 Views)

Hilarious Memes: What Women Expect Vs Reality / What Women Are Part Two! / What Women Want In Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Talk About? by MrCork17: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
Wooow.... Woke up this morning and saw 2 women arguing, yelling and fighting.... Anyways, One pull out a knife and the other lady removed her belt for protection: They wear arguing over the price of SugarCane... The one with the knife said she waz upset becoz the other lady refuse to tell her where she bought her her SugarCane at a cheap price... ***I waz scared and flagabasted***.. . I had to call the police! undecided
Re: What Women Talk About? by pleep(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
I knew you didn't live in london like your signature says, angry stuff like that only happens in Nigeria.

btw wuts up? i havent talked to ur dumbass in quite a while. tongue
Re: What Women Talk About? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Smh!!!! Dis boi and bullsh.ts angry
Re: What Women Talk About? by MrCork17: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2012
pleep: I knew you didn't live in london like your signature says, angry stuff like that only happens in Nigeria.

btw wuts up? i havent talked to ur dumbass in quite a while. tongue

correction... they sell sugarcane in London Peckam!! angry
Re: What Women Talk About? by MrCork17: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2012
by the way, we have Police here in London.. Dont you guys normally call Yellow Fever? undecided
Re: What Women Talk About? by stepo707: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mr..Cork:
by the way, we have Police here in London.. Dont you guys normally call[b] Yellow Fever[/b]? undecided

Good to have you back. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock Husbands And Wives. Hmm! / Is This Madness Or What????????????????????????????????????? / Discussion Between Ebola And Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.