Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Need An Urgent Advice On Naval/abdominal Pain In Children - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need An Urgent Advice On Naval/abdominal Pain In Children (681 Views)

Drunk Naval Officer Shoots 3 People In Lagos / Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent Advice On Naval/abdominal Pain In Children by sayso: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2012
Hi Doc in the house,preferably a Pediatric,
kindly provide me with an explanation or advice on what to do.

I have a 5 years old boy and he complains of heavy pains around the naval region.This has become an embarrassment to me and wify,that we cannot get help for this little boy whenever the pains comes.
Doctors have been visited with different test ranging from x-ray to blood test but the treatment regimen could not solve this problem.They keep given the guy all sorts of anti-bio tics and the pains goes for a while and comes back if he has fever and he cries alot during this period.A traditional drug has been used but the pains still comes back after a while.
Please any kind advice or test to be performed will be appreciated.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice On Naval/abdominal Pain In Children by sayso: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
where are all the Docs in the house?This advice is really important.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Doctor In The House Help Me Read This Test / Wonder Bra Finally Exposed. / Is This A Health Or Spiritual Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.