Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Uniben Student Stole A Blackberry Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Student Stole A Blackberry Phone (1242 Views)

Uniben Student Protest For Speed Breaker And Flyover After Student Death / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam / Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Student Stole A Blackberry Phone by RIchibabe(f): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2012
A 200 Level student of the University of Benin stole a Blackberry Phone allegedly belonging to her girlfriend in BDPA and was given treat of her life by other students.
It all happened when her friend started looking for her BB phone for over 3 hours and could not find it. The girl was later asked if she saw a BB Phone which denied taking.
While the discussion went on, the phone rang and she refuse picking it, it rang again and again until her friend insisted she pick it, but she refuse until argument started which led to neighbors coming to the scene. The phone was later discovered and the boys around removed her clothing and started abusing her body and taking pictures...NOW IS THIS THE RIGHT PUNISHMENT FOR HER?
Re: Uniben Student Stole A Blackberry Phone by ednut1(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2012
Yep, I also had my blackberry stolen for two weeks before my gal help me track d guy, we beat hell out of him, we even recorded it, 2290356a add me if u wanna see d video LMAO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oou Registration/1st Verification Requirements / Post UME 2013/2014 Cut-off Mark For All Courses/faculties For All Nigeria Uni. / ASUU STRIKE: NANS Gives Union 7-days Ultimatum To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.