Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Identification Issue??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Identification Issue??? (576 Views)

Why Is There An Issue With A Nigerian Man Marrying An Aa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identification Issue??? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2012
i have a friend(a girl) she is half nigerian and half cameroonian ..she refuse to give me her ethnicity i would like you guys(nigerians) to help to identify her ethnicity. her name is OLOSHULA ABIKE OLANGUEMO something like that .thanks for your help...i think she is yoruba but i'm not sure

(1) (Reply)

Does Being The 'head' Have To Get To This Level Too? / Which Way Nigeria? / How Many Languages Do You Know How To Speak Fluently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.