Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Charly Boy Slanderous Gay/illuminati Story: Groups Embark On Solidarity March - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Slanderous Gay/illuminati Story: Groups Embark On Solidarity March (1378 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Slanderous Gay/illuminati Story: Groups Embark On Solidarity March by amakaikeng(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2012
The ongoing law suit against National Mirror over the gay and illuminati story which that paper (National Mirror) carried before it went viral has seen some groups in Abuja embarking on a solidarity march in support of Charly Boy, otherwise known as AreaFada.

Speaking with E4PR correspondent in Abuja, the Public Relations Officer to the Abuja Vendor’s Association, Mr. Karl Max, in a statement issued on behalf of its members, vowed that if the indicted newspapers failed to address the issue amicably with the Areafada, it would get involved by removing such newspapers from news stands in the Federal Capital territory. Karl Max stated this while on a solidarity visit to the JOF building, the Areafada’s office in Gwarinpaa Abuja. Marx declared that Charlyboy had contributed positively to the expansion of their business in the Capital city of Abuja, and will not allow him to be rubbished by junk journalism. He said that the Abuja Vendors Association cannot beat their chest today without making reference to the contribution of Charlyboy towards their progress as an Association.

Relatively, a group under the auspices of Abuja Barbers Association, stormed the Areafada’s office on Tuesday in a solidarity march to protest about the ongoing gay/illuminati rumours which have gone viral on the internet and in different newspapers.
The group that stormed the Abuja office of the Areafada with placards inscribed with solidarity messages, have promised to mobilize all other branches across the country to embark on a nationwide protest against some Nigerian newspapers that are out to destroy the good image of the Areafada.

The group that met the Areafada’s absence, however, left a message for him through his press secretary. Responding on behalf of the Areafada, his Press Secretary, Adoyi Abah Ali, commended them for making out time for the solidarity visit, stating that the Areafada would not disappoint them in following up the case. Adoyi assured the group that they would be briefed on steps that would be taken towards resolving the faceoff between National Mirror and Charlyboy, even as he assured that the case would be pursued to a conclusive end.

Inspiring words from Charly Boy[i][/i]...

"When I set out on this journey some 36yrs ago, no one gave me a chance, people criticized me, my parents felt scandalized by my image. I started from my village, even after my return from the US with my Masters Degree in Communication. I was the only one who believed in myself. Today I thank God for having come this far. Hold tight to your dream, believe in yourself, change your world, let no one define you, for you will define yourself, defeat will never be our creed. Find your passion and doggedly follow it. Feel free to share my official BB pin to those on your contact list...Continue to read and see photos of the solidarity march here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/07/charly-boy-slanderous-gayilluminati.html

Re: Charly Boy Slanderous Gay/illuminati Story: Groups Embark On Solidarity March by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2012
"When I set out on this journey some 36yrs ago,

...LoL Nigerians knoddin their Heads to a 60 year old rapper...Get real...

Niqqah so old his wikipedia page don't even list his Age...just the year he was born...No "Age" Listed...

....Man is Ancient..

....Methuselah...

...Niqqah spitting Denture cream on the Mouthafoukin Microphone....

...This is almost as bad as Americans listening to that 50 Year old Camel Faced Jay-Z...

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Or Tonto Dike? / Beyounce Dead / AMAA Awards 2013 Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.