Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

When Did U Stop Bedwetting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did U Stop Bedwetting? (1254 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / What Age Did U Stop Bedwetting. / What Tactics Do Parents Employ To Stop Their Kids From Bedwetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by ABAOmi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Let's G̶̲̥̅̊☹ back to our younger days.... WeLl I can't really remember
When I stopped bed wetting..... It should be around 10yrs I think.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Caracta(f): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
2years
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by OldHag: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:
Let's G̶̲̥̅̊☹ back to our younger days.... WeLl I can't really remember
When I stopped bed wetting..... It should be around 10yrs I think.

10 years, that is an awful long time. shocked. Cant remember at what age I stopped bed wetting, I do know as an old hag I'll be bed wetting soon grin
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 4:45am On Jul 17, 2012
6 weeks
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by ABAOmi(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Old-Hag:

10 years, that is an awful long time. shocked. Cant remember at what age I stopped bed wetting, I do know as an old hag I'll be bed wetting soon grin

L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. !. Funny u
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by ABAOmi(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: 6 weeks
6weeks U are kidding me
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2012
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:

6weeks U are kidding me
am serious! Dats wat my mum said. Am her best baby.. My elder bro stopped at 13!
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by ABAOmi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: am serious! Dats wat my mum said. Am her best baby.. My elder bro stopped at 13!
Hmmmmmmmmmm..dats good. All the same nawa for Ʊя̲̅ brother oo...13yrs
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:

Hmmmmmmmmmm..dats good. All the same nawa for Ʊя̲̅ brother oo...13yrs
hehehe
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by braveheart2012(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2012
I stopped when I turned 10yrs old. My neighbor's son wet the bed until he was 15.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by ABAOmi(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2012
braveheart2012: I stopped when I turned 10yrs old. My neighbor's son wet the bed until he was 15.
15yrs Wow!!!
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by kay9(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
7-8 i think... Right after a visiting aunt perceived me and kid bros' nightly depositions and declared that it would fill two ''iko ciga''! Ahhh, the shame!!! grin

One of me younger brothers stopped at 5months. No kidding; remember our mum saying that the pampers were wasted on him. grin
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Johndoe100(m): 5:22am On Jul 19, 2012
This is an unfair question, cos women never stop bedwetting. Look ask them what they do most nights to stop the bed getting wet. After the guy has finished errr... you know, they have to "take steps" or they complain about the sleeping on a "damp patch". Or are we talking about another kind of bedwetting?
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 19, 2012
Johndoe100: This is an unfair question, cos women never stop bedwetting. Look ask them what they do most nights to stop the bed getting wet. After the guy has finished errr... you know, they have to "take steps" or they complain about the sleeping on a "damp patch". Or are we talking about another kind of bedwetting?

What is all this?
It seems your hatred for women has finally made you crazy.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by fagamite: 5:57am On Jul 19, 2012
I still bed-wet occasionally, and I am in my teens.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2012
kay9: 7-8 i think... Right after a visiting aunt perceived me and kid bros' nightly depositions and declared that it would fill two ''iko ciga''! Ahhh, the shame!!! grin

One of me younger brothers stopped at 5months. No kidding; remember our mum saying that the pampers were wasted on him. grin
pampers! Hw old is he?
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Johndoe100: This is an unfair question, cos women never stop bedwetting. Look ask them what they do most nights to stop the bed getting wet. After the guy has finished errr... you know, they have to "take steps" or they complain about the sleeping on a "damp patch". Or are we talking about another kind of bedwetting?
eh he? Is dat so?
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2012
fagamite: I still bed-wet occasionally, and I am in my teens.
who do u?
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2012
fellis:

What is all this?
you are 1 mil% right o. He has finaly gone hay wire.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Geomac: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
I stopped at 8 - 9 years. I visited my uncle and i was asked to share a bed with his son. I didn't want to sleep not until the guy slept and within ten minutes i discovered that the bed was wet, in fact i did not waste time to join him. The following day, the two of us were asked to be dancing with our wet clothes while other kids were singing.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Bella3(f): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Geomac: I stopped at 8 - 9 years. I visited my uncle and i was asked to share a bed with his son. I didn't want to sleep not until the guy slept and within ten minutes i discovered that the bed was wet, in fact i did not waste time to join him. The following day, the two of us were asked to be dancing with our wet clothes while other kids were singing.
grin
Geomac: I stopped at 8 - 9 years. I visited my uncle and i was asked to share a bed with his son. I didn't want to sleep not until the guy slept and within ten minutes i discovered that the bed was wet, in fact i did not waste time to join him. The following day, the two of us were asked to be dancing with our wet clothes while other kids were singing.
i fell off the chair while laughing here. Hehehahakiki. Wich song were they singing?
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by dealordea(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
Like mom will say, am her best baby, I stop bedwetting when am just 3 months old and she thought I was some kind of phyco kids cos most of my siblings stop at year 1 exactly except my big bro who stop bedwetting at the age of 14 while in boarding school.. I always laugh when ever is been spanked during our primary days... Lol
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Johndoe100(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2012
fellis:

What is all this?

Hmmm, if you are too obtuse to understand what I typed ask for the dumbed down version. I will tell you though that this was told to me by a white lady.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Johndoe100(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2012
Bélla3: you are 1 mil% right o. He has finaly gone hay wire.

Another daft kunt.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 20, 2012
Johndoe100:

Hmmm, if you are too obtuse to understand what I typed ask for the dumbed down version. I will tell you though that this was told to me by a white lady.
What white lady? grin
Johnbull abi Johndoe abeg stop having conversations with imaginary white ladies inside your head, biko.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by braveheart2012(m): 4:10am On Jul 20, 2012
ÄBÄƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡mi:

15yrs Wow!!!

Well, I know a girl that wet the bed until she left the house for university (~17yrs). It's was a horrible, painful experience for her. She used to weep and refused to drink any liquids after 6pm. I don't know if she eventually overcame the problem because she was always away at school.
Re: When Did U Stop Bedwetting? by oyeshowlahr(f): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
I bedwetting 2 day ago

(1) (Reply)

Love / g / Any Ideas For This Lady With A Terror Mother-in-law.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.