Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Help! He Is Pulling Her Family Apart! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! He Is Pulling Her Family Apart! (770 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft / Sex Tears Family Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Is Pulling Her Family Apart! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
My friend is presently sad as she called telling me her story.
She needed my advice but i don‘t know what to tell her. This why i v decided to help her out through the matured minds on this forum.
Accordin to her;
Her uncle on her mother side is breaking her family apart. The man is over 32 yrs old and he still stays in their home for the past 10yrs. Though when my friend n siblings (all females) were young he maltreated them so much. When he was reported to their mother she would just treat the matter lightly. This made them dislike him. Her dad set a business up for the guy and rented an apartment for him but he keeps coming over to their house.
Coming over is not the problem but he keeps backbiting about the family to whoever cares to listen.
Recently, he started sowing seeds of discord by causing quarrels between his sister and her kids.
He treats their dad with respect to his face but amidst their family members he says bad things about his helper.
My friend has caught him many times doing this but she keeps respecting him.
Now she is bothered because her father is soft n considerate. He wants to send the guy packing when he has played right to his hands.
But her uncle is not changing;
Pls she needs your advice as a firstborn of her father. What can she do?
Re: Help! He Is Pulling Her Family Apart! by GboyegaD(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
AJJ: My friend is presently sad as she called telling me her story.
She needed my advice but i don‘t know what to tell her. This why i v decided to help her out through the matured minds on this forum.
Accordin to her;
Her uncle on her mother side is breaking her family apart. The man is over 32 yrs old and he still stays in their home for the past 10yrs. Though when my friend n siblings (all females) were young he maltreated them so much. When he was reported to their mother she would just treat the matter lightly. This made them dislike him. Her dad set a business up for the guy and rented an apartment for him but he keeps coming over to their house.
Coming over is not the problem but he keeps backbiting about the family to whoever cares to listen.
Recently, he started sowing seeds of discord by causing quarrels between his sister and her kids.
He treats their dad with respect to his face but amidst their family members he says bad things about his helper.
My friend has caught him many times doing this but she keeps respecting him.
Now she is bothered because her father is soft n considerate. He wants to send the guy packing when he has played right to his hands.
But her uncle is not changing;
Pls she needs your advice as a firstborn of her father. What can she do?

Why are they so concerned about an old uncle who has refused to change? The father should send the guy packing and if the mother likes, she can pack with her brother. This in my opinion doesn't need any advice because whatever their decision is, people will still discuss them. There is an extent to which you can help and someone who is resistant to your help isn't worth you wasting your time over. The father has acted reasonably as a brother in law by setting up a business for him and renting him an apartment or must he kill himself to be nice?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boys Vs. Girls: Who's Harder To Raise / Video Of The Worlds Biggest Hip / Children: Stop Singing "We Are The Leaders Of Tommorrow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.