Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan (1791 Views)

A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/article/beastly-soldier-rapes-boy-16-ibadan

[size=14pt]SHOCKER : Beastly soldier violets boy, 16, in Ibadan
[/size]

By: AKEEB ALARAPE
Date: Sun, 07/15/2012 - 22:12
Uneasy calm reigned at Olorunsogo area of Ibadan, Oyo State capital at the weekend, as a family alleged that a soldier raped their 16 year-old boy (names withheld). The incident happened at the premises of the burnt Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) in the area.

Soldiers were deployed in the Olorunsogo District office of PHCN after it was burnt down by rampaging youths during the fuel subsidy protest in January due to epileptic power supply to the area. Father of the victim, Mr. Adejare Taiwo (not real names) told Daily Sun at the weekend that his son, a SSS1 student at one of the popular secondary schools in the city, was allegedly raped on Thursday around 8p.m by one of the soldiers posted to secure the PHCN office.

According to Taiwo, his wife was a petty trader at Olorunsogo bus-stop along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and like most traders in the area; she used to keep her wares within the premises of the PHCN office. He explained that on the fateful day, his son was sent to pack her mother’s wares after she had retired home to prepare food for the family.

But one of the soldiers was said to have lured him into the canteen within the premises, which has been converted to a room by the soldier and had sex with him through the anus. “On getting home that night, I met them picking beans to be cooked for the night. I inquired who would help her pack her wares and she said she had instructed one of the traders to help her. “I was not comfortable with the arrangement, so I asked my son to go and pack the wares and furniture being used by his mother.

For many hours after he didn’t return home. I was wondering what could have happened to my son. When we waited till about 10p.m and he did not return, his mum went to search for him. She met him on the way and related what happened to him. “I was even waiting at home, fuming with anger and threatening to beat the hell out of my son when they came in and my wife said we should go inside so that he could relate what happened to him,” the 37-year-old man said.

Relating his nasty experience in the hands of the randy soldier, the hapless young boy said the soldier had approached him while packing his mother’s ware and asked whether he had a sister or any girl around he could call for him (soldier). “I told him I didn’t know any girl in the neighbourhood and I didn’t have a sister. He then grabbed me at the wrist and asked me to follow him. He dragged me into a room inside the canteen. He locked the door at the back and threatened to kill me if I shout. He ordered me to off my trouser and I started begging him but he would not listen as he forced my trouser down and removed my pant.

“He later grabbed my organ and shoved me forward, making me to fall. After I had fallen down, he took out his lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and put it in my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and started making lipsrsealed lipsrsealed with me. I was begging him to release me but he would not listen.
“But about five minutes later, the other soldiers called him and he rose up, buttoned up and went out leaving me in the room. I realized he locked the door from outside.

“I seized the opportunity to put on my trouser and used the nail behind the door to also lock the door from the back. I then escaped through the window. As I was running away, the other soldiers saw and shouted at me but I heard him telling them to let me go,” the distraught boy stated. He said although he did not know the soldier’s name but he could identify him. “He is their commandant in that place and he was the only one using the premises of Ile Gate Food Canteen within the premises while others are sleeping in the next building. When they called him out, I heard others calling him ‘Oga, Oga (leader).” His father said he reported the incident to his own father the following morning and they both called their lawyer, Mr. Adebayo Shittu, who is the former attorney-general and commissioner for justice in the state, who urged them to lodge a complaint at the police station. “We went to Ogbere Onilanta Police Station on Friday to report the incident but the two policemen that attended to us said they could not handle the matter as it involved the Army. They asked us to go to the headquarters of the 2 Division, Nigerian Army, Ojo to lodge our complaint with the Military Police.

“But we didn’t know anybody that can assist us and we don’t know what will be the reaction of the soldiers there. We are poor people. We want good-spirited Nigerians to come to our aid so that we won’t suffer in silence,” said the grandfather of the hapless boy, who pleaded not to be mentioned. When Daily Sun contacted the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Oyo State Command, Mrs. Bisi Clet Ilobanafor, she said the family had been advised to go back to the station and re-lodge their complaint, saying it was not true that the police could not handle the incident.
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hmm na H0m0-R.apist soldiers we go dey fear now ?

1 Like

Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by UKBobo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
Homo behaviour is rampant in armed forces everywhere!
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by NigeriaKwenu(m): 5:04am On Jul 17, 2012
Na waoo.

This is sad.

Mods, pls move to the frontpage.

Afam4eva(unban me)
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by Lisa1: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2012
Look good
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by OneNaira6: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2012
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by pmc01(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2012
Impunity amplified. undecided undecided undecided[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by Dainfamous: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2012
shocked shocked which kind r.a.p.p.i.n.g. be these
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by doctokwus: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2012
Story get as he be.How easy can it be for a man to dip his rod into d anus of a grown boy without significant form of shout or resistance.Evn an younger boy wud fear for his life because of d fear of d act,but for it to go almost smoothly wt d violated guy in dis story leaves me wondering.Unless,its poor journalism again or a lot has bn deliberately hidden
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by ebamma(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
the deed has already been done,the should let it go or else the may put their kids life and their own in danger
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
This looks like the stories I tell my mum when I divert from an errand to go visit my pal. cool
Re: Disgusting !!! Soldier Violates 16 Year Old Boy In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
And is it just me or did anybody else get a woody while reading this? tongue

(1) (Reply)

28-year-old Son Rapes Mum As Dad Enjoys His Sleep / Abuja Taxi Scam Alert (true Life Experience) / Graphic Video & Photos:nigerians Sold As Cage Slaves In Libya For Just $200 [65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.