Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Online Shoppers... Let's Meet And Discuss In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Shoppers... Let's Meet And Discuss In Here (464 Views)

Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Shoppers... Let's Meet And Discuss In Here by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
Fellow nairalanders...

I like buying things anywhere online using either my credits cards or online merchant accounts such as Liberty Reserve,PayPal,Payza and lots

and I will like us[Like minds] to meet here to discuss...

WHAT DO YOU NORMAL BUY ONLINE?

HOW & WITH WHAT DO YOU NORMALLY PAY?

HOW DO YOU NORMALLY GET TO USE THEM OR GET THEM ACROSS TO NIGERIA IF NECCESSARY?

Let's share so that we will all gain here and possibly find solutions to issues we are facing with making payments online and lots more...

(1) (Reply)

Build Brand Loyalty Through Corporate/business Reputation / Hybrid Jatropha Curcas Seedlings/saplings For Sale / Please Help Me..nid YOUR ADVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.