Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Need A Jv Partner From Nysc Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need A Jv Partner From Nysc Member (666 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Jv Partner From Nysc Member by fmnely(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2012
I seriously need a jv partner to participate in the facilitation of a business and a mutual
The jv partner will earn daily 2%{percent} of the capital contributed .
the first agreement will last for the first three month.
he/she could withdraw his original capital/ stop to continue with the jv after the third month if you decided not to earn with us.
In the cause of the jv, he/she has the opportunity to learn through our method of making money so that he/she could do same

eg.: if you contributing 50,000(naira) then you will earn 2% of your capital everyday which is 1000(naira)daily ie :
20,000 will earn you 400(naira) daily
30,000 will earn you 600(naira)dally

commission will cover from Monday to Saturday
Payment will be made every second week

+2347034644316
email:cornelius_olufemi@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK: cormax.gab@gmail.com / cornelius olufemi

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Lagos Batch C14 / Nysc Registration / Is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.