Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off (2300 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Jesus Was A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2012
when the lord returns. scripture says

JOHN 7 VS 38[b] He that believes on me, as the scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water[/b] MEANING YOU HAVE TO GO BY SCRIPTURAL DESCRIPTION OF THE LORD. YOU CANT BE COMING UP WITH YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS OR PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS AND WHATNOT

HEBREWS 7 VS 14[b] For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,[/b] SELF EXPLANATORY. THE LORD CAME OUT OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up. COLOR OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. BLACK UNTO THE GROUND. THATS BIBLICAL LINGO.

REVELATION 1 VS 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow WHITE WOOLY HAIR SO YOU KNOW HE WAS A WISE MAN. KINDA LIKE WOLE SOYINKA http://naijaenterprise.com/sites/default/files/Wole.jpg?1297745949

SO WHEN HE RETURNS, ALL THOSE WHO AINT WORSHIPPING HIM AS SCRIPTURE HAS DESCRIBED HIM WILL BE GETTING THEIR HEADS CHOPPED OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE WORSHIPPING IDOLS. SCRIPTURE DO SAY HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR. AND WHEN HE COMES BACK HE DOES NOT COME TO BRING PEACE BUT WITH A SWORD. HE IS COMING BACK FOR VENGEANCE. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WILL TREAD ON PEOPLE LIKE GRAPES ON THAT DAY. HIS GARMENTS WILL BE STAINED RED FROM TRAMPLING ON THE WICKED grin
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by mrman2(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
You mean this?
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
mr_man: You mean this?
EDIT.
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by mrman2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Black j

Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
mr_man: Black j
thats the antichrist who put himself up as the image of God to be worshipped 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 4[b] He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.[/b]
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by MacDaddy01: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
lol.....Buzugee.

Who knows, you might be right this time. Scientists say that if Jesus existed, he would probably have dark skin
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
MacDaddy01: lol.....Buzugee.

Who knows, you might be right this time. Scientists say that if Jesus existed, he would probably have dark skin
OF COURSE I AM RIGHT MACDADDY01. wink cheesy
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by lepasharon(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
na waoooo...
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
lepasharon: na waoooo...
SUP SUP MADAM LEPASHARON wink
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by Delafruita(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
mr_man: You mean this?
he always means it.he'd soon tell you all the angels are black and even yahweh himself got a nice afro with moustache like herbert macaulay
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by ijawkid(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
SMH!!!!!

Chei buzugee.....

I will tell ur mummy for u!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2012
Delafruita:
he always means it.he'd soon tell you[b] all the angels are black [/b]and even yahweh himself got a nice afro with moustache like herbert macaulay
but they are cheesy
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2012
ijawkid: SMH!!!!!

Chei buzugee.....

I will tell ur mummy for u!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
grin grin grin grin yeah do that. LOL. i am past the age of getting my butt whooped by mummy grin grin
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by Delafruita(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2012
buzugee: but they are cheesy
shege mallam buzugee
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Delafruita:
shege mallam buzugee
dan boro uba shege dan iska. walahi talahi i hap a knipe por suya. pest snack i eper hap
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
knipe cost me pipty pipe naira
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by Delafruita(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
buzugee: knipe cost me pipty pipe naira
kai mallam buzugee,i habe to ve bery carepul with the knipe so i no go cut am por my frick.shey i dey hear me?dan iska kutuman borawba
Re: If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off by buzugee(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Delafruita:
kai mallam buzugee,i habe to ve bery carepul with the knipe so i no go cut am por my frick.shey i dey hear me?dan iska kutuman borawba
cheesy cheesy cheesy knipe and frick dont mix cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Did Mary Rise To Heaven Without Dying? / Anybody Attending "5 Nights Of Glory" Is A Very Big Fool / Answers Urgently Needed Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.