Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Help---- - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help---- (1458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help---- by naiko: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2012
is anyone here who can assist me with domestic worker in the U.k?
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2012
naiko: is anyone here who can assist me with domestic worker in the U.k?my wife will be coming over in september, due to put to bed in february and will need a helper,we will discuss and agree on fee and other terms.pls respond with any contact details here

I will advice you to talk to Nigerians you know within your community to get you somebody they know personally or somebody with traceable record, coming here to advertise a thing like this is risky, you wouldn't want a complete stranger to look after your new born baby.
Re: Help---- by naiko: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
thank you @ justwise,now this is my question,my elder brother intends to move the family to the u.k (he doesnt know any one yet),he has all the resources ,he wants to get apartment (1 bedroom),get a helper (ur suggestion noted), get a kid into school (mother and child has two years visa)what is the best state (cheap) to settle down,do you have contacts of ppl one could talk to directly for infos or do you know people who can render help to handle all of these?do you also have idea or cirterias for these steps?you can reach me at oghene.stelly@yahoo.com
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
naiko: thank you @ justwise,now this is my question,my elder brother intends to move the family to the u.k (he doesnt know any one yet),he has all the resources ,he wants to get apartment (1 bedroom),get a helper (ur suggestion noted), get a kid into school (mother and child has two years visa)what is the best state (cheap) to settle down,do you have contacts of ppl one could talk to directly for infos or do you know people who can render help to handle all of these?do you also have idea or cirterias for these steps?you can reach me at oghene.stelly@yahoo.com

What kind of visa do they hold?
Re: Help---- by naiko: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
@ tourist visa
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
naiko: @ tourist visa

How can he move his family to the UK on tourist visa and get his kids into school?
Re: Help---- by naiko: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2012
can we do this on mail?do send me a mail to my email addy so that we can discuss better,am sure that will be a better option for you,right?
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2012
naiko: can we do this on mail?do send me a mail to my email addy so that we can discuss better,am sure that will be a better option for you,right?

Sorry i'm not a travel agent/visa agent.
Re: Help---- by naiko: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2012
am not saying you are agent,since you often give us the sincere advise here hence i called for your attention,atleast you wont see a brother go wrong rite?
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2012
naiko: am not saying you are agent,since you often give us the sincere advise here hence i called for your attention,atleast you wont see a brother go wrong rite?

I will be happy to answer any question you have openly here as much as i can.
Re: Help---- by naiko: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2012
ok,if thats the case then we shoot.
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
naiko: ok,if thats the case then we shoot.

my elder brother wife has a two years visa,she's carrying a second pregnancy (intending) to put to bed in the u.k and stay back for a while (thou will be going and coming in btw,my question is this;
-they have a baby gurl of two and will want to enrol her in school in the u.k-is it possible?
-she can put to bed in the u.k with her money at hand right?
-the documents to process tourist visa for a full time housewife - please list (i cant oipen the ukba link,maybe my computer.)
-i have taken your advise on the domestic worker issue (so that sorted out),she will need help in the house when is over there.

Your brother or his wife really have to read this from. . . .

WHAT MONEY DOES A TIER 4 (CHILD) STUDENT NEED?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance.pdf

It has alot of info that they will need.
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
naiko: ok,if thats the case then we shoot.

my elder brother wife has a two years visa,she's carrying a second pregnancy (intending) to put to bed in the u.k and stay back for a while (thou will be going and coming in btw,my question is this;
-they have a baby gurl of two and will want to enrol her in school in the u.k-is it possible?
-she can put to bed in the u.k with her money at hand right?
-the documents to process tourist visa for a full time housewife - please list (i cant oipen the ukba link,maybe my computer.)
-i have taken your advise on the domestic worker issue (so that sorted out),she will need help in the house when is over there.

I thought she has visa already?

Yes she can give birth in the UK as long as she make pre-arrangement, pay for it and get the payment receipt before coming to the UK else she will not be allowed to board the plane or enter the UK
Re: Help---- by naiko: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
yes she already has a visa.hospital has been contacted by her own doctor here and definately all that will be sorted out.the challenges is that she will be in the uk for a while close to 10moonths hence the need to enrol the little gurl in school,what are the available chances?
Re: Help---- by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
naiko: yes she already has a visa.hospital has been contacted by her own doctor here and definately all that will be sorted out.the challenges is that she will be in the uk for a while close to 10moonths hence the need to enrol the little gurl in school,what are the available chances?

She can arrange for private care ones in the UK since the baby is just 2 years of age, that link i gave you contains info about enrolling under-aged kids in the UK and requirements

(1) (Reply)

enroute Canada From Nigeria / Visa To Gabon / Nimasa Nsdp (cadets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.