Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are You Sending,or Intend To Send Fairly Used Auto-parts From Abroad? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Sending,or Intend To Send Fairly Used Auto-parts From Abroad? (554 Views)

Cheapest ever 2008 Kia Cerato Company Used (auto) - SOLD SOLD SOLD / Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / WANT TO SHIP YOUR CARS VIA COTONUO PORT TO NAIJA FROM ABROAD PLUS ADVISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sending,or Intend To Send Fairly Used Auto-parts From Abroad? by y2kaustin(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2012
Hello,incase you intend sending fairly used auto-parts like engines,shock absorbers,body parts,underneath etc.I currently operate/do business in the renowned Ladipo International auto parts market in Ladipo,Lagos state-Nigeria.Sincerity,Hard work,Equity and Fairness in business are my watch word for Success.

I must confess to you,that the business is highly productive and Lucrative,if you work with the right Team.Do get in touch with me for further inquiries regarding working together or further enlightenment for Newbies.Call: 234-8134340380,Email: y2kaustin@gmail.com..Anticipating doing business with you,till then have a rewarding week and remain Blessed.Regards.
Re: Are You Sending,or Intend To Send Fairly Used Auto-parts From Abroad? by y2kaustin(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2012
please get in touch Asap...

(1) (Reply)

Need ML320 / 1999 MITSUBISHI GALANT 950k 08037766374 / Clean Honda Civic 96 Model For 450k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.