Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

School Teacher Dis-virgins 3year Old Girl With Pencil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Teacher Dis-virgins 3year Old Girl With Pencil (816 Views)

3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun / Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria / Video Caught Maid Being Intimate With 3year Old ( Viewer Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Teacher Dis-virgins 3year Old Girl With Pencil by mrghost: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2012
As you read this, a popular private nursery and primary school, IVY school, located at Isheri, Ojodu Berger is battling with a child abuse case. And the case being still investigated by the state CID, M.A.K Smith Street, Panti, Yaba, borders on what has been tagged sexual assault by penetration on a 3yr old pupil (name withheld) by her class teacher, Miss Oruma Patience.

According to a petition written by the mother of the little girl, Mrs Zainab Rodemade and addressed to the deputy commissioner of police, state CID, a copy of which was made available city people. The whole saga began when the girl returned from school on a Thursday afternoon.Continue to read more…On 21th june,2012, my daughter returned from school as usual and I decided to bath her at about 8.20p.m I noticed she cried when I was about washing her private part pointing finger private part which arose my interest to find out why. The petition read in part:

And they stated further that it was their daughter who explained her aunt favour inserted pencil into her private part in their school toilet and also asked her to demonstrate how her aunt did it which she did. The disturbed mu further stated in her petition, I took it upon myself to report to the head teacher of the school the next day 22nd June 2012. The head teacher called the said aunt favour and 2 other female teachers for my daughter to identify the person who used pencil on her private part surprisingly she still pointed to the same aunt favour.

My husband and I decided to report the case to the police at Isheri police station where we were given a letter to go to the general hospital, Ikeja. We were reliably informed that my daughter has been defiled already as a result of that pencil the aunt used on her

Read the full story here
http://girlstalknigeria.com/2012/07/17/school-teacher-dis-virgins-3year-old-girl-with-pencil/

(1) (Reply)

Politician Shoots Wife To Death In Enugu / 30 Bodies Found In Anambra River / Russian Teens Allegedly Cut Off Homeless Man’s Head, Then Use It For Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.