Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Definition Of Marriage To You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Definition Of Marriage To You? (7426 Views)

Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by speeder(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
is a union in which the man and the woman have any type of sex they want, how many times they want and how many children they wish to have. Simple
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by bisi16(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Marriage is partnership.. Simple!
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by modavi: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Marriage is a covenant relationship.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by dasparrow: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
According to what God intended: Marraige is a union between a man and a woman where they are each other's companion and bear children if they would like.

Marraige according to Nigerians: Marraige is a union between a man and woman where the woman is "purchased" from her family because the man brought some lousy chomp change in the form of a bride price and some cheap drinks that can give you diarrhea for days. The woman then becomes a slave and a baby making machine to the man and his family. If the woman does not quickly get knocked up within 2 to 5 years of her marraige or keeps giving birth to baby girls, she is quickly replaced by another female maga, lol.

Therefore my definition of a [b]Nigerian marraige [/b]is: BONDAGE AND SLAVERY where the alpha male rules supreme and the woman is reduced to nothing!

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by elizabethlee: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
:-Xnigerian marriage is total crap.an institution set up to enslave women.all d days of yr life is spent massaging d mans ego with nothing to show for it.crap.most women would rather stay on their if not for societal pressure. Mind u being single is not about being prosmicious. Total crap.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by dukesmith(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
elizabethlee: :-Xnigerian marriage is total crap.an institution set up to enslave women.all d days of yr life is spent massaging d mans ego with nothing to show for it.crap.most women would rather stay on their if not for societal pressure. Mind u being single is not about being prosmicious. Total crap.

well, that's your opinion, so deal with it personally... also, there are Nigerians that have awesome marriages filled with bliss, harmony and lots of romance... that'z what we call an ideal marriage.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Nostalgia(f): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
Legal secx
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
Marriage: could have made better use of my time in the last four and half years.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Marriage: we both agree it was a mistake
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
Marriage: 5 years ago- very eager to enter it. Today-wish there is an easy way out
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Marriage: most times the only thing that makes sense is my little boy
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2012
dasparrow: According to what God intended: Marraige is a union between a man and a woman where they are each other's companion and bear children if they would like.

Marraige according to Nigerians: Marraige is a union between a man and woman where the woman is "purchased" from her family because the man brought some lousy chomp change in the form of a bride price and some cheap drinks that can give you diarrhea for days. The woman then becomes a slave and a baby making machine to the man and his family. If the woman does not quickly get knocked up within 2 to 5 years of her marraige or keeps giving birth to baby girls, she is quickly replaced by another female maga, lol.

Therefore my definition of a [b]Nigerian marraige [/b]is: BONDAGE AND SLAVERY where the alpha male rules supreme and the woman is reduced to nothing!

Truth hurt. cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2012
dasparrow: According to what God intended: Marraige is a union between a man and a woman partners where they are each other's companion and bear children if they would like. have contractual commitment to live together till the elastic limit of happiness is exceeded.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by daregold: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2012
bisi16: Marriage is partnership.. Simple!

Please Marriage is not partnership.Take note!
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by daregold: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2012
elizabethlee: :-Xnigerian marriage is total crap.an institution set up to enslave women.all d days of yr life is spent massaging d mans ego with nothing to show for it.crap.most women would rather stay on their if not for societal pressure. Mind u being single is not about being prosmicious. Total crap.

Very, very sorry for the person that made the statement above. It is obvious that the writer has a total wrong philosophy to life and marriage.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by daregold: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2012
misterme: Marriage: 5 years ago- very eager to enter it. Today-wish there is an easy way out

My dear you can work it out. Follow the instruction of the scriptures about marriage and your spouse will love you the more.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by ATMC(f): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2012
Demdem: 2 = 1
nd how's dt possible?
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by ATMC(f): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2012
Marriage is suppose to be 2 singles coming together as married even as each maintains their singleness. Dt 'space' is very important.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by queensmith: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2012
For me its very simple- 2 people deciding they are to spend the rest of their lives together. No ifs no buts no coconuts, we live together for each other and support each other, his happiness is my happiness and my happiness his.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by kandiikane(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2012
Prison, bondage, boredom, same old routines, reduced sex, no sex unless you want to make a baby.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by kolaoloye(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
A legalised union wrt intimacy between two adults for better for worse.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by angiemartinez(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
mariage :1+1= till death do us path.
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by Aparche(f): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Marriage is the best institution on earth, because you are graceously given your certificate before you have even
passed any test or exam because they know that the exam might be so difficult that u will elect to leave before
the end of the program. cheesy
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by davidugotex(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Using a simple illustration.
Marriage is like a public toilet. Those waiting outside are desperate to get in, and those inside are desperate to come out...

Now correct me if I'm wrong!
Re: Definition Of Marriage To You? by BijiAgam(f): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2012
marraige is the union of a man and a wowan to become one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / Nairaland Please Vote My Son Chidube 4 Germany Mini-model 2011.! Please Please / Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.