Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Most Hated Govt Agencies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Hated Govt Agencies (979 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / ​ Crude Oil Swap Contracts: How Reps Uncovered The Underbelly Of Govt Agencies / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Hated Govt Agencies by ayojango(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2007
1.police
2lastma
3nepa
4inec
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by RichyBlacK(m): 1:54am On Dec 06, 2007
The following should be on the list:
5. NNPC
6. Nigerian Customs
7. NIPOST
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2007
ayo jango:

1.police
2lastma
3nepa
4inec

you got them in the correct order, lol. miserable fuckers. sad
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by desgiezd(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
NEPA (Never Expect Power Always) or PHCN (Please Hold Candle Now)

INEC

POLICE
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2008
I am working on a petition against NIPOST/EMS for the cases where people are asked to pay some extra money under the table to be able to pick up there packages/mail and I was wondering if any of you who have had issues of this kind with the company would like to sign my petition ?? I intend to submit it to the ICPC and also submit a copy to the EFCC. To Fight corruption in Nigeria , we the people need to get involved to some extent and this is a good way to get your complaint heard by the right authorities.

I myself have had to tolerate this for too long and since we already know that we have forces that are working to get things cleaned up now, it will be a good move to actually join the fight and let them know that we are behind them and at the same time get our voices heard. This is 2008, a year in which we can effect the crime situation in that country in a big way by simply taking advantage of what is being offered to us now to our advantage.

If you are interested please contact me at KoboJunkie@Gmail.com
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Tornadoz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2008
@Kobojunkie
Chei chei chei !!
I don't mean to sound condescending but at last your post have some gravitas. I never thought you had a rational mind. Nice to know you are doing something positive about "your country" for a change, rather than trumpet how glorified America trully is. Keep it up young man.
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2008
Tornadoz:

@Kobojunkie
Chei chei chei !!
I don't mean to sound condescending but at last your post have some gravitas. I never thought you had a rational mind. Nice to know you are doing something positive about "your country" for a change, rather than trumpet how glorified America trully is. Keep it up young man.

I am not like you @Tornadoz. I do not carry COUNTRY on my head everywhere as if that will make me better than others. I do not have a thing against America,infact I live here and love this place does not change the fact that I would also do what I have to do to see to it that people in Iraq or even brazil enjoy the same good things I do here. So please focus not on my person and more on my posts and maybe then you will realize that TOUTING that you are Nigerian and love Nigerian 24/7 does not a better Nigerian make you. ACTION Speaks louders than words and you are an example of those who need to get it right . Saying I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU , means nothing,  Kapish!!! if you doubt that, check the history of Nigeria and you will find that all those who have gone ahead to ruin that country today all touted that they loved Nigeria more than anyother country in the world and ALL of them have so far done nothing but destroy that country every which way they can . Self Righteous Nigerians have always turned out to be the most destructive ones. A lesson or two for those of you who think you have Nigeria in your heart more than others to learn.
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Tornadoz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2008
The problem with your post in the past was, any concern you have for Nigeria has always been contrived. I carry Nigerian passport and am very proud to be a Nigerian. Am happy to help build the country for my children and not run away to build other people's country. Thank you.
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2008
Tornadoz:

The problem with your post in the past was, any concern you have for Nigeria has always been contrived. I carry Nigerian passport and am very proud to be a Nigerian. Am happy to help build the country for my children and not run away to build other people's country. Thank you.

Like I said earlier, the last thing Nigeria needs more of is self righteous people who feel those who are not living in nigeria and do not carry their passports on their heads are less patriotic as they are.In the end and according to history, self rigteous Nigerians have inflicted the most damage on that country than any other group in the history of that country.

I stand by every post of mine on here past or present and if you do not like me as I am and choose to continue to think you are a better Nigeria, goodluck and please stay away from everything I do or choose to do cause I find it hard working with people who have the mentality you do as more times than not it accomplishes nothing but rubbish.
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by darfur(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2008
Kobojunkie:

This is 2008, a year in which we can effect the crime situation in that country in a big way by simply taking advantage of what is being offered to us now to our advantage.

yes we can cool
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by darfur(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2008
@topic

what of fire dept?

abeg wetin be latsma?
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Bawss1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2008
1. Obio Akpor Govt levy collectors
2. Nigerian police/mobile court
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by DisGuy: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2008
inec?

considering people don't see them on a daily basis they shouldn't really be among the list

1.Lagos Agberos
2.police
3.Nepa
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by RichyBlacK(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
Tornadoz:

@Kobojunkie
Chei chei chei !!
@Tornadoz (how far?),
I doubt that - the gender is not specified. Why do you assume Kobojunkie is a man?
Re: Most Hated Govt Agencies by Blatant: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
Dis Guy:

inec?

considering people don't see them on a daily basis they shouldn't really be among the list

1.Lagos Agberos
2.police
3.Nepa

Is that a recently contrived agency? Lagos agberos

(1) (Reply)

Turn On Your Tv Now..Edward endorses Obama / Us-based Nigerian Expert Rots In Agodi Prison / Protest Shefiu Salawudeen's Cold Blood Murder In Lviv, Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.