Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nicest Places In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nicest Places In Lagos (1241 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicest Places In Lagos by didara86(f): 12:34am On Dec 06, 2007
Hi together!

I'm planning a trip to Lagos by august next year,
have never been there before and am already very excited and looking forward.
I'm planning this trip on my own, also all the activities then.
Can you give me some advise, which places i should see, what are the most important
sights i should have seen when i leave Lagos again?

Further it would be great if you can recommend some hotels, cheap and good on the other hand.
smiley
Hope to get some help,

thanks
Re: Nicest Places In Lagos by ayexel: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2007
Lagos? the city of hustlers everybody in a hurry traders and customers,If you are not strict you go pop with your cellular.You are driving, I suggest you check your rear view, becareful becos an okada might just be near you.knock one of them down and the rest gonna tear you into pieces.Everybody red eye red eye,lagos, too much joo if u no get logo gboriee ooo.
This is only a popular lyrics about the city lagos,basically lagos is a commercial city very busy,a city that rarely sleeps,you can visit places like Badagry,The Oba Eko's palace,the Eyo shrine,The beaches around Victoria island,Lekki.Ikeja is the sit of power
there are nice hotels around,Eko hotel and suites,international standard expensive though but good value for money,Sheraton hotel and towers,Federal palace,Protea Hotel,Victoria crown plaza, moore house sofitel and a host of others.
the traffic is lighter in lagos only on sundays.enjoy your stay when you come around.
Re: Nicest Places In Lagos by didara86(f): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2007
wow! that's a lot! thank you very much for all those details! smiley
Re: Nicest Places In Lagos by ayexel: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2007
wink kiss
didara86:

wow! that's a lot! thank you very much for all those details! smiley
Lagos is one of the places one must see in one's lifetime,plus the inhabitants are really friendly,
people of different nationals live hear,the social life here is on the high side,
Sure u'r going to have the best of time if you visit.Trust my words. wink cool
Re: Nicest Places In Lagos by ty4real(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2007
Eko akete grin Eko Ilu Ogbon,For the dull,Lagos is the place to be,for the sharp,lagos is also the place to be,for reeal men,Lagos is the bomb,it all depends on how much you have and willing to spend,just take an an excursion to Takwa Bay,the beach,infact all the beach in Lagos.You will have the fun of your life.But please you have to be smart to move and have a great tim ein Lag.
Lagos no condone sue sue pple oooooo wink wink wink wink
Re: Nicest Places In Lagos by Abedisi(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2007
Dis Lagos wey dey so na our
stylee,stylee
Dis street wey u dey see so
na our zone
stylee,stylee
Have a nice stay in Lagos and have fun. The thing about Lagos is you can tell what makes it interesting.
Re: Nicest Places In Lagos by didara86(f): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2007
Wow wow wow!

You make me feel even more excited now! smiley Can't wait for agust next year! smiley
Re: Nicest Places In Lagos by Abedisi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2007
In the future i will like to do business in Lagos and also be round me fam and friends. Will shuttle between the two continent or more,

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Sweden Pls Read This / no comment / Informations About A Trip To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.