Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: (1931 Views)

See The Inside Of An Hotel In Badagry / A Cheap Hotel In Ikeja, Lagos / In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by kidonig: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2007
Hi guys, I want to give my wife a treat. can you suggest a good hotel in Ilorin or Jos that has a swimming pool (Average cost) where we can stay?

It just struck my mind and I know little or nothing about the town.

Thanks in advance,
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by guseman(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
as per ilorin level, Kwara Hotel no bad, but cost small o, but i can assure u that u will really have a nice time.
make u no fear, d cost is moderate compare to other cities, hope u get that?
if u no fit stay KH, then go Circular hotel or Bekadims
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by anusule(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2007
i'v once stayed in circular hotel in ilorin before. the suites are ok but the food is rubbish. i dont know if they have improved now though.
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by guseman(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2007
i am sure they have improved generally cos there are many other hotels competing with them now. and moreso, there are a number of places you can eat in town now and not neccessary to eat in the Hotel where u are staying
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by 2gd: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2007
in jos, hillstation hotel is very cool, was there about, 16 yrs ago, lol, but it's really cool,
they've got a swimming pool.
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by kidonig: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
Thanks guys for the suggestions. Will welcome any further suggestions, thanks again. Hope to visit the place early January next year.

bye
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by ghettodreamz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Try Kwara Hotel; Standard, good reception services,beautiful environment share the same road with the Kwara State Gov't House, very close to the bubbling part of the city,good security(close 2 Head quarter police station,Ilorin. When you are tired of eating at the hotel, you can move to neighbouring eateries(Afrika Pot,Stomach care,Royals,Chicken Chillies et al but the bills might come handsome a little but still quite affordable sha, since you mentioned giving her a good treat.

You can also try Bovina View along Irewolede, off Unity Road or if you would preferred somewhere a little outa the bubbling city, try Princess Luxury along Pipeline Road, Off Tanke, Ilorin; very standard, good environment, nice pool with a well equipped gym too.

I hope you will enjoy every moments you get to spend with your wife whenever you visit Ilorin, good luck.
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by cheriphyom: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
ghettodreamz: Try Kwara Hotel; Standard, good reception services,beautiful environment share the same road with the Kwara State Gov't House, very close to the bubbling part of the city,good security(close 2 Head quarter police station,Ilorin. When you are tired of eating at the hotel, you can move to neighbouring eateries(Afrika Pot,Stomach care,Royals,Chicken Chillies et al but the bills might come handsome a little but still quite affordable sha, since you mentioned giving her a good treat.

You can also try Bovina View along Irewolede, off Unity Road or if you would preferred somewhere a little outa the bubbling city, try Princess Luxury along Pipeline Road, Off Tanke, Ilorin; very standard, good environment, nice pool with a well equipped gym too.

I hope you will enjoy every moments you get to spend with your wife whenever you visit Ilorin, good luck.

Ghettodreams, it seems u know much about ilorin. Ever since I left school @ ilorin. The town has really changed. Am willing to go stay in that town. KH, Gomola, water view etc its all fun bro
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by ghettodreamz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
Na so bro, those are the happening places, relaxation spot, catch some fun and just spend some good time away from home. Was born and breaded in IL city.
Re: A Good Hotel In Ilorin Or Jos: by Excelboi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
I just dey see this thread sha! Ghetto really knows Ilorin oh!!! Well op, hope you've gotten all you need! Have a nice stay in Ilorin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To London For Only ₦166,599 (return)! - Book At Flightscanner.com.ng / Tour Of 4 Cities In South Africa This December / Cargo,luggage,parcel Delivery Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.