Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Ecobank Online Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Online Assessment Test (9600 Views)

Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Etisalat Online Assessment Test / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Online Assessment Test by ebubepaul(m): 4:16am On Dec 06, 2007
Please note that you are required to fill a personality assessment questionnaire (on the internet) .This will help the Bank to determine if you are best fit for any of its job functions.The site address is https://gx.gallup.com/ecobanksri.gx

Please note the following as a guide to successful completion of the online assessment

1. Select English language and click ‘next’

2. Select Non employee and click’ next’

3. Select Passport(International passport) as your id then click’ next’

4. Your passport no. is: EBN/C/0__ _ _ _ ( please use this and not Nigerian International Passport No.) click’ next’

5. Password: this is personal to you

6. Go ahead and answer the questions presented to you by choosing any of the options that best describes you.

Please note that it make take you up to 2 hours to complete the online questionnaires depending on fast the internet link is

Thank you

I want to know if anyone was sent this mail too.IT TOOK me like 3hrs to answer all the questions.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by asaajuomo1(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2007
Thanks.
Note that the PASSPORT number required must not be the same with the one given by ebubepaul. Try to use a number best known to you 
i.e. EBN/C/xxxxxxxxxx where xxxxxx are your numbers.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by mordebe: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2007
yes i was sent theb assestment test by ecobank,i was sent this after i wrote the test.pls was this the same way for you?that is after the first stage test
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by stivin(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
thanks guys,
but i don know what numbers you are talking here. pls help now.must i have an international passport?
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by asaajuomo1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ stivin
You don't need international passport. What you need is any number you can easily remembered.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by ebubepaul(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
How soon should we expect the outcome of this online assessment test.MY prayer is that when they get back to us its going to be come and get your employment letter,why with GOD all things are possible.If lazarus was brought back to life ,he can favor you and i witout protocol.One love!
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by deariekay(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
dear landers,
i only completed the questionier without writing any aptitude test.is there any hope of calling from these guys?

warm regards
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by ficasej: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
Nairalanders, Cautions!!! Before you proceed with the on line assessment, just try to be yourself as much as you can. This is because, the three sections of the assessment is a different formart of the same question. shocked So try to comform to the same answers Good Luck
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by holusola: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2007
Hi house,
I think the online assessment stuff was sent to people in batches as we're abt sixty in my batch.I also filled the form it,it lasted for about an hour thirty minutes.I wrote the test in March and passed so,they said they would get back to me.
I believe that by God's special grace everyone that filled the form will be called to come and pick their employment letter in Jesus name!Amen
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by ebubepaul(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
hi ALL i was sent a text by Ecobank to check my email for instruction.ve checked my inbox and bulk mail but nothing,will call there HR and if anything will pass it on to you guys.Ve always said on this forum never loose hope why because there is a GOD who is the maker of the heavens and universe.If he can send a bird to feed a prophet Elijah,then your case is settled.Your testimony will not only be shared here but everywhere you go,it will amaze men what GOD has done for you and how he has taken you to the NEXT LEVEL in JESUS name,amen.Am not ashamed to say since I know JESUS as my personal LORD and saviour my life has never been the same.kindly do the same with me and see what GOD will do for you.Check Isaiah60verse1.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by osemudiame(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
P
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by SwtMillo: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2007
DEAR POSTER, THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION. I HAVE JUST CONCLUDED THE NUMEROUS QUESTIONS IN THE ASSESMENT. ARE THEY REALLY GOING TO CONTACT?
IF SO I ADVISE ALL IN THE HOUSE TO GO AND TAKE THE ASSESMENT. IT IS REALLY FUN.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by holusola: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hi house, i also received the text message this afternoon but,there was nothing in my box when i checked it. Later,i received a text asking me to disregard the first text if i had filled the online assessment form before.I filled the form on friday night.

The good lord that remembered mordecai has remembered us,and i know the employment letter will be dolled out to everyone as xmas gift in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by oisrael(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2007
Pls is this online assesment for those who have written thier text previously or anyone who wishes to write?
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by holusola: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2007
Any news from Ecobank yet? PLS Let anyone who has a first class information about the goings-ons say something.Lest i forget,Merry xmas in advance to all in da house.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by holusola: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hi House,any news yet from Ecobank?
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by johnmoks: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hello Guys,Merry Xmass and new year in adavnce.I have just did the oline acessment stuff.I did Ecobank test since march this year.I was told i passed when i went check my result in there head office.However, ever since then i never hard any news from them untill just this week when i received a test message to do the online accessment stuff.We should all pray and hoe things will work out for us by next year as this year is gone.

LETS KEEP OURSELF POSTED ON ECOBANK ISSUE.

j.
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by dagashini: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2007
john, listen to yourself"I have just did, " which school u go sef,small time una go talk say una no get job.What you need is a work and not a job
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by tundesmn: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2007
I would like to know the deadline for this ecobank online assessment.

Please always state the duration for these openings.

Am happy being part of this house (naira seekers in nairaland)
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by megaton: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2007
Any news abt the Oceanic bank test in Enugu on 27th october 2007 [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by holusola: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2008
Hi Guys, compliments,any news from Ecobank ?
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by Chydoo: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
Any news my brothers and sisters? angry
Re: Ecobank Online Assessment Test by manu15: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
i need so information about the Ecobank Online Assessment Test
did any one suceed?
pls keep me informed.

(1) (Reply)

FG And C-STEMP To Train 370,000 Artisans In 2016 / JOB - Banks' Customers Verification / NSCDC Recruitment 2017 – Www.nscdc.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.