Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Get A Cheap And Fast Broadband Internet Now - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A Cheap And Fast Broadband Internet Now (992 Views)

Get Fast Broadband Internet At 1.5mbps With Your Dstv/mytv Dish / Over 50 Amazon Tablet Pcs With Swift 4g Broadband Internet Connection For Sale / Broadband Internet For N9800! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Cheap And Fast Broadband Internet Now by surgecom(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2007
Hi,

For those who have known and for those who have not, there is a new internet technology available in the market. It is called WiMAX. Its a broadband and easier to setup.

Incase anyone has a problem in setting up or usage, u free to consult me on 08034669303 or 018721262.

Also, as a dealer, i can do a test for u before u finally pay for it. If it does not work fine, you dont need to loose any money.Its simple.

Another joy of this Wimax is that for corporate bodies, u can make an intranet connection to ur office at a cheaper rate.

For more enquiries, u can send me mail on surgecom@yahoo.com or better call me on the numbers above to know if your area is part of the network and also do the test.
Equipment for the Modem is N26, 200 with a variable monthly subscription ranging from 7K per month to like 15K per month 24/7 internet connection.
Note: I am giving a test because am a dealer and also proving genuinety, nobody else can do that. Please make your call.

You can also come to our office @ Suite E099 Alade Shopping Mall, Allen Roundabout, Ikeja Lagos for purchase and to see how it works.
Good Luck.
Re: Get A Cheap And Fast Broadband Internet Now by Seun(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2007
I'm sorry, I find it difficult to trust Nigerian ISPs. I know how they operate!
Re: Get A Cheap And Fast Broadband Internet Now by surgecom(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2007
Seun.

I understand your plight. That was my initial thought until i tried it. Everything in Nigeria is bad and we all know that. The major problem with some of these ISP's even Telecoms like MTN, GLO is PHCN. They are always down mostly with this problem.

the advantages of this Wimax outweight the demerits. Give it a trial.
Re: Get A Cheap And Fast Broadband Internet Now by showbobo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2007
lol
Re: Get A Cheap And Fast Broadband Internet Now by ladiodus(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
well, its alrite wen u talk of wimax, but i hope u know wimax has not really dominated the nigerian network, well incase u re interseted i also work for an isp company with broadband internet services via radio, dsl, and adsl at very affordable prices, our network coverages are ajah, lekki, ikoyi, ikorodu road, ikorodu, ang of cousre lagos roads,
infcat anywhere brt dey passsssssssssss. in case anyone of is interested u can reach mii on ladi-08023055809.

(1) (Reply)

Hp 530 For 92k / More About Forex / Mint Hp Pavillon Dv6000 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.