Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Woman's Diary ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Woman's Diary ! (1110 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Diary ! by Babasessy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
WOMAN'S DIARY:
Saturday 20th October 2007

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I had been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.
The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.
He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated but followed.

I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed.

I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love.
He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me and that he had found someone else.
I cried myself to sleep.

MANS DIARY:
Saturday 20th October 2007

Nigeria lost to South Africa. Gutted. Got a shag though.
Re: Woman's Diary ! by Mynd44: 4:58am On Jul 18, 2012
What the Bleep is this? Don't you have anything better to do with bandwidth?
Re: Woman's Diary ! by soloj1(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2012
Hmmmn! If women really know how men think and what troubles them, most of their heartaches would be minimised.
@ OP, a good one. Keep it up.
Re: Woman's Diary ! by lilkech(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
@op i disagree with your joke

guys cant be subdued by Nigeria losing a football match

assuming it was 'chelsea - man u' . . . AHA !

(1) (Reply)

A Day With Akpors / Senator Akinyelure Visits Primary School / In Cartoon - If You Know Akpos,advice Him Not To Go To A Cinema Again..see Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.