Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Davido – ‘all Of You’ + ‘for You’ Ft. 2face Idibia + ‘bless Me’ Ft. May D - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido – ‘all Of You’ + ‘for You’ Ft. 2face Idibia + ‘bless Me’ Ft. May D (2076 Views)

Mafikizolo – Happiness Ft May D [video Download] / VIDEO: Ruggedman – Because Of You Ft. 2face, M.I / Watch & Download Davido - All Of You Video Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido – ‘all Of You’ + ‘for You’ Ft. 2face Idibia + ‘bless Me’ Ft. May D by LTVersati(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Taken off the “O.B.O – The Genesis” album which dropped on the streets today, here is the first track titled All Of You! On a reggae tip, this sounds distinctively different from what we’ve heard from Davido on all his previously released singles, and I must say impressive also!

Also dropped in here is Bless Me featuring May D. Impressive music. At the least better than we expected! Last but not least check out “For You” featuring no one but 2face Idibia.

Listen up and enjoy…and do remember to cop that album!!!

http://korrectnation.com/?p=32149

(1) (Reply)

Songs Of The 80s,90s Are They Better Than The 21st Century Songs? / Iyanya - Sexy Mama Ft. Wizkid [official Video] / Viktoh – Skibi Dat Ft. Lil Kesh [audio + Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.